Hello everyone

Started by sacunnin, February 09, 2023, 09:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi everyone! I've technically been a member here since 2016, but have been hiding in the background anonymously. I've loved Tenchi Muyo since it first came out the '90s and I really have appreciated everyone here helping us all to connect with the newer and less USA-accessible Tenchi content, such as the GXP novel translations, doujinshi and newer OVAs. Definitely appreciated the recent APB on the upcoming new animated series this summer, I would never hear about that any other way. Also, thank you for alerting us to ways we can support with $ from afar, e.g. Crunchyroll and the Seven Seas TT novel translations, etc. I'll try to speak more but not sure I have much value to contribute. Just wanted to let you know I tune in regularly and appreciate y'all!

Hi, and welcome, and OMG, I LOVE your avatar!!

:soqoot:

Howdy there!
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Greetings!
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

how you doin'?
...in my pants

Hi there! I wanted to say great point in thanking everyone here for their hard work! I too would have no clue what was going on without this place! Very grateful.