[GXP11] Those GXP Novels Just Keep Getting More Popular Every Release....

Started by جبريل 無道, January 24, 2015, 12:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Amazon Link.

And those are real reviews just within a day or two, verified purchases, from people who actually review other DIFFERENT products, unlike some products Ai Tenchi Muyo.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

BTW, is that Kiriko or Tsukiko on the cover?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

I wish that GXP could be redone Fullmetal Alchemist style, based on the books, without Nabeshin messing it up.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I thought GXP was decent....so ain't really a surprise to me....

Especially after getting rid of Nabe or whatever his name was  :emot-frogout:

Nabeshin did fine with Excel Saga IMHO, but I don't think that The Tenchiverse was well suited for him.

I gave GXP an 8/10. I liked many of the elements, the girls, and heck, even Seina was a decent guy.

Though I'd kill for a reboot FMA: B style.
Say my name.

Baker.

You're dang right.

NB wouldn't have been too bad in GXP... if there was some opposing team he was on so he could get his behind kicked on a weekly basis.  Like a perverted meowth or something.

I think GXP is descent. The only things I don't like is NB and when Seina is raped.

I didn't like NB because the Setting didn't need that kind of humor addition. Its was a (mostly) serious setting with spacefights, conflicts between the GXP and the Pirates and the transformation of a normal boy into a space captain with a big harem. A Robot with lame sexual Jokes that often ruins the nice and interesting moments is really unneeded. Maybe in a comedy only show but not in a expansion of the tenchiverse.

Pictures courtesy SOB:

WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!??????????

W-W-Washu??? Finally confronting the Kuramitsu Family??? What is going on!!!???

Thanks for all the images but man, my heart can't handle this!