[GXP11] Those GXP Novels Just Keep Getting More Popular Every Release....

Started by جبريل 無道, January 24, 2015, 12:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ooh....i wonder why washu's confronting the kuramitsu about, and why now??? seems interesting....

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 27, 2015, 10:07:23 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with Mihoshi.

OMG. Kaji is expanding on the Mihoshi problem from OVA 3?!  :woop: :woop:

Please let this series get even more popular. More popular means more money. More money, means one day closer to Kaji making GXP: Search for Unko!

:worship: :worship:
Say my name.

Baker.

You're dang right.

I wonder if that is Washu's son grimacing in a state of shock?
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 28, 2015, 09:43:21 AM
Quote from: antvasima on January 28, 2015, 09:15:01 AM
I wonder if that is Washu's son grimacing in a state of shock?
Was thinking the same thing.

Nice, the outfit Washu is wearing is even the same as she wore in STM3. And you can see the kid has her eye color in it too. Funny, now that I'm looking at it, her outfit reminds me of something Maetel of Galaxy Express would wear. Sneaky bastard.

I recognized that outfit right away.  MK seems to be doing a lot of mirroring old stuff lately.

Are the two aged blonde Kuramitsu (I can't keep track of them all) then both the same people as in the other pic with the two young kids, her son and his step-sister later wife, to complete the mirror?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

This is the time for the Kuramitsu Family to learn the truth about their relationship with Washu. Only a few members of the family do have to know the truth about Washu being one of the Chousin Goddesses. 

MK seems to be ready to disclose the members Seinwan Royal Family.   I suspect that the Seniwan Empire's ruler is an Empress.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 28, 2015, 04:26:45 PM
I recognized that outfit right away.  MK seems to be doing a lot of mirroring old stuff lately.

Are the two aged blonde Kuramitsu (I can't keep track of them all) then both the same people as in the other pic with the two young kids, her son and his step-sister later wife, to complete the mirror?

the one up front seems to be Mikami, then next is Mikumo, and Miyuki is in the back gasping i think? reminds me....didn't washu accidentally injure her legs at one point during the failed attempt a long time ago?