Started by Eff Efferson, May 07, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
No. Each of the girls is related to a space faction or Earth:

Dird Shank - Shank Guild
Palty Jurai - Jurai
Alea Balta - Balta Guild
Apuesa DaRuma - DaRuma Guild
Miron Pham - Earth

The only connection they have to Tenchi or Seina is that Seina runs the Banjo Island Proxy War and Miron has worked with Washu.

That is it.

Quote from: Ricin on June 13, 2019, 05:43:12 PM
No. Each of the girls is related to a space faction or Earth:

Dird Shank - Shank Guild
Palty Jurai - Jurai
Alea Balta - Balta Guild
Apuesa DaRuma - DaRuma Guild
Miron Pham - Earth

The only connection they have to Tenchi or Seina is that Seina runs the Banjo Island Proxy War and Miron has worked with Washu.

That is it.

yup
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

update: Gxp 1 and two have been proofread  split into chapters and revised! no more shit teir spelling and grammer mistakes (give or take capitilization)
https://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2019/06/gxp-1-index.html
https://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2019/06/gxp-2-index.html
for now though they are stripped of images.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I tried reading Chapter 2 the other day and the link did not work.

Also please feel free to use the images I have had translated and edited.

I will send them to you as they get done

Quote from: Ricin on June 17, 2019, 10:41:54 PM
I tried reading Chapter 2 the other day and the link did not work.

Also please feel free to use the images I have had translated and edited.

I will send them to you as they get done

https://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2019/06/gxp-1-chapter-2.html
thanks i fixed it

right now im working on them on a tablet laptop that i really have alot of trouble using thats why i havent added the pics back in but also im thinking of leaving them out for copyright reasons ill add in the translated ones though once i get some free time i just want to revise the grammer first and re read the story i have forgotten most of whats going on
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

https://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2019/07/gxp-3-index.html gxp 3 with near perfect grammer and flow is now done it was an easy one :/ i'm not looking forward to gxp 6 and on i know i really rushed those but thats why im fixing it
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thank you for helping out.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

This is really huge EFF, I hope something comes of it. Seven Seas, SEVEN SEAS you beautiful Canadians (or uh... Commonwealth) peons, throw off the shackles of capitalism and embrace Cabbit-ism. Make me throw away cold hard papers ya hear?  :spends:  :canada:

Quote from: WaitoKon on July 19, 2019, 09:05:56 PM
This is really huge EFF, I hope something comes of it. Seven Seas, SEVEN SEAS you beautiful Canadians (or uh... Commonwealth) peons, throw off the shackles of capitalism and embrace Cabbit-ism. Make me throw away cold hard papers ya hear?  :spends:  :canada:

its not that big but its a natural step to me finishing the translation... i've definatly lost my place in the story and that really is  a big part what stopped me translating but also what i've done needs to be made more readable haha
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

If this lands on another page, I'm responding to Eff's last post about readability. What was the issue with the GXP novels readability wise? I seem to recall Kaj just has a hard time writing in the literature style?

Quote from: WaitoKon on July 20, 2019, 02:58:15 PM
If this lands on another page, I'm responding to Eff's last post about readability. What was the issue with the GXP novels readability wise? I seem to recall Kaj just has a hard time writing in the literature style?

i translated the first three novels parially in 3rd person voice i.e x told z y she was feeling very q. instead of normally i.e "im feeling very blah today" said blip dipperson.

so i fixed alot of that except where i did it to sumerize otherwise lengthy and pointless throw away sections like the seto scouts gossiping and bickering abkutthe technicalities of vouyerism for 10 pages as they follow seina...

other then  that ive fixed the spelling and grammer errors and any double lines where i translated the line twice and didint notice. or where i thought i corrected the sentance but left in a stray word.... theres alot of translation based processing artifacts in there that needed to be removed. i also fixed the spacing issues.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thank you for doing this, I hope more fans take notice of the plot points in the GXP books while we get ready for OVA V.

Just wanted to let you know that your translation of the gxp novel are very much appreciated. The way you set up the volumes 1-4 was very much appreciated. Thanks

Quote from: Eff Efferson on June 07, 2019, 06:13:23 PM

gxp 4 is where ova 4 and gxp synch up. after that  it goes past the ovas and before gxp and then paradise war is post ova 5

Interesting. So OVA 4 happens around the 4th GXP novel? Roughly where does that correlate with the GXP anime (if at all)?