Tenchi Universe & Tenchi in Tokyo "Remastered"

Started by Kuugen, April 10, 2018, 05:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I wish they would remake all of Ryo-Ohki. There are so many things that get glossed over because they are in the novels.

Seven Seas will be releasing the first of the novels in about 7 weeks so we can get a taste soon.

Quote from: Mr. Kimiko on May 12, 2018, 09:48:51 AM
I sent you a PM.

If you need anything just ask.

(I just hope I live to see the day when all the GXP Novels are in English or a reboot based on them is made.)
Got it and replied back. Thanks a bunch!

Quote from: Ricin on May 12, 2018, 12:02:19 PM
I wish they would remake all of Ryo-Ohki. There are so many things that get glossed over because they are in the novels.

Seven Seas will be releasing the first of the novels in about 7 weeks so we can get a taste soon.
Agreed, or at least make a separate OVA adaption of the True Tenchi Novels. Actually, I think they would make good serial movies (TMiL2 came out in '99). I'd really like to see a fully animated adaption of Ryoko's assault on Jurai, her first meeting with Ayeka, and subsequent battle with Yosho that brought him to earth. I'd also like to hear Mitsuki voiced.

Quote from: Ricin on May 12, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

they need to give tenchi it's own novel series and just redo it and finish it as novels... there's no way it's ever going to be re-animated or re-dubbed sadly an entire OVA can be completed as two novels it's been done before when hasegawa redid the first OVA series in novel form.... come to think of it that might be worth me giving a quick look over eventualy
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

This is outstanding, more updates if you please. :emot-smugdog:

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on June 18, 2018, 12:22:21 AM
Awesome work, gonna download asap
I've already finished a reworked R2J release of Photon and I've also recently obtained R2J sources for these TV series so I'm planning to re-do them with my own better encoding later as well. I'm waiting to see if there is any improvement when the 30th Anniversary R2BD transfers are published in the fall.