GXP and paradise war translation updates/discussion

Started by Eff Efferson, May 07, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Lol I hope they're not an e [spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuzhBJtBJCE[/spoiler] -celeb either. Their channel can't get too popular or the Tenchi vids get taken down  :china:

im unable to work on the project anymore at this time. so... translation projects done on my end for now
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

i finished true tenchi 1-3
ova novel 4
1-11
parts of 12 and 13
14-15
16 summarised
i crapped out on 17 there was alooooot i just could not summerise at all due to how importan t it was
paradise war chapter 1
i actually have part of the last chapter of paradise war done. and part of the next chapter of 11 done..

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I haven't read any paradise war but this set up makes me think that it would be an interesting show if it was ever made.

Kajashima has a few notes in his repertoire but when he plays them they are masterful

March 01, 2019, 09:51:45 PM #112 Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 12:36:44 AM by Fap_fapperson
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

EFF EFFERSON?!? Who are you and what have you done with my friend, Fap!?

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on May 24, 2019, 04:18:34 AM
EFF EFFERSON?!? Who are you and what have you done with my friend, Fap!?
i never intended to register under fap_fapperson ... and its a bit professionaly embarrasing knowing my translations are that name.it auto selected a name from an old throw away account when i registered and i hit submit before i could fix it... i asked soviet to change it
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Do you have an idea where all this ties in to the OVA / GXP / Geminar arc? Reading it, I'm under the impression that some of the [spoiler]girls featured are easily the next generation of Masaki kiddos[/spoiler]
thanks Eff.

Quote from: WaitoKon on June 06, 2019, 05:54:49 PM
Do you have an idea where all this ties in to the OVA / GXP / Geminar arc? Reading it, I'm under the impression that some of the [spoiler]girls featured are easily the next generation of Masaki kiddos[/spoiler]
thanks Eff.

? what do you mean?

gxp 4 is where ova 4 and gxp synch up. after that  it goes past the ovas and before gxp and then paradise war is post ova 5
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Of course, I mean the assortment of characters in Paradise War, are they related to the Masaki or Yamada families?