It's been a year since OVA 4 ended.

Started by Ryo-Okay, September 16, 2018, 11:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on September 16, 2018, 11:54:56 AM
Only 9 more years until OVA 5.

You naive youth. 21 years at minimum or AIC about to go bankrupt.. Whichever comes first

im just gonna quote a shitpost i made here last year: 
[spoiler]
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on December 29, 2016, 06:51:30 PM
Any info that I or anyone else gets should be posted here. (Also big shout out to my friends over seas in the great city NeoJapan!) :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer:
me-> :poopoo:

Things we know so far:

Episode 1 will detail Yukinojo and rajau ga wara's tea ceremony and knitting session and introduce tenchis long lost third cousin half removed  50 times on his fathers side and his great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great  Step uncles log gaurdian's hot college roomate's wool sweater  who is also washu's great^19 half sister but is secretly fused with the female half of amagasakis glasses that we heard from a vauge engrish post summaraising what happened the true tenchi novel about baby taro and 5 other new characters who i cant read japanise well enough to tell you who they are but i think they might be waifus.

Episode 2 has a finished draft as well with 3&4 being worked on next From what I can tell they say tenchi will finaly be getting married at the end. This is the big one i can feel it.

The OVA will have about 26 episodes total With 6 movies and a burgerking toy deal! (NeoJapan only sorry guys but they are our robot overlords and thats what we get for being chinamerican communoburger scum, fuck i really wanted a ryoko shapped lazer shooting death drone toy in my happy meal)

There is enough story that an OVA 18 will follow (but how tho)
:pcgamer: FALL 2160 A.D :pcgamer:

:smug: :smug: :smug:watch people think this is a shit post then log on in a few hundered years and see i was right
[/spoiler]
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

OVA 5 and TENCHI MUYO: THE NEXT GENERATION coming on TV the same year.

How about we go with logic...

-Ai Tenchi Muyo! began on October 6, 2014.
-Tenchi Muyo! OVA 4 began on November 30, 2016.

So there's approximately a 2 year and 1 month gap in between.  That means when using logic, Tenchi Muyo! OVA 5 should begin in December 2018... but wait a minute, that doesn't seem right...  *Place any "Oh my God, JC!  A bomb!" or "C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!" reference of your choice here... or maybe even one of both*

Real talk though, yeah... it isn't looking good right now, doc.  :emot-frogout:

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on September 16, 2018, 07:04:10 PM
im just gonna quote a shitpost i made here last year: 
[spoiler]
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on December 29, 2016, 06:51:30 PM
Any info that I or anyone else gets should be posted here. (Also big shout out to my friends over seas in the great city NeoJapan!) :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer:
me-> :poopoo:

Things we know so far:

Episode 1 will detail Yukinojo and rajau ga wara's tea ceremony and knitting session and introduce tenchis long lost third cousin half removed  50 times on his fathers side and his great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great  Step uncles log gaurdian's hot college roomate's wool sweater  who is also washu's great^19 half sister but is secretly fused with the female half of amagasakis glasses that we heard from a vauge engrish post summaraising what happened the true tenchi novel about baby taro and 5 other new characters who i cant read japanise well enough to tell you who they are but i think they might be waifus.

Episode 2 has a finished draft as well with 3&4 being worked on next From what I can tell they say tenchi will finaly be getting married at the end. This is the big one i can feel it.

The OVA will have about 26 episodes total With 6 movies and a burgerking toy deal! (NeoJapan only sorry guys but they are our robot overlords and thats what we get for being chinamerican communoburger scum, fuck i really wanted a ryoko shapped lazer shooting death drone toy in my happy meal)

There is enough story that an OVA 18 will follow (but how tho)
:pcgamer: FALL 2160 A.D :pcgamer:

:smug: :smug: :smug:watch people think this is a shit post then log on in a few hundered years and see i was right
[/spoiler]

...and on another note, this right here is why Based Fap is so awesome and just got another +1 from me.  Great translations for the whole community AND he has such a fun sense of humor when it comes to coming up with posts like this.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

I'm fairly sure I'll be 50 when Tenchi truly ends

I'm ok with this

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on September 18, 2018, 12:07:12 AM
I'm fairly sure I'll be 50 when Tenchi truly ends

Lucky sod.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Monster Man on September 20, 2018, 07:01:01 PM

AIC on Tenchi.

Or as was said a BUNCH of times in Mega Man X7 I think it was... "Burn it to the ground!"  SMH...

Real talk though.  As far as I'm concerned, they hit a stride with OVA 4 and then IMMEDIATELY dropped the ball as soon as the finale was released (And don't forget, said finale actually got delayed).  That's all there is to it, really.  I know Kajishima promised us OVA 5, but how's it even gonna happen when AIC are the way they are right now?  question
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)