OVA 5 Subbing plans?

Started by Ricin, November 04, 2019, 10:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have pre-ordered the discs and I am hoping to have them about a week after they release (I am going to spring for EMS shipping so the wait is less).

I need to learn how to rip a blu-ray disc and encode it for sharing, any help with knowledge or resources is appreciated

Who do we know to do the translation work? I was not happy with the work fandom services did for us given spelling and continuity errors and a lack of communication or adjustments to things that were blatantly wrong. I would prefer to find another vendor for translation and sub assembly.

I would like to hear what people think. Any advice or people you want to recommend is appreciated!

thankfully there was a novel version or we never would have known how bad it was... i mean it was clearly bad... but the fact remains those first edition of the subs are what's still circulating around everywhere right now... :/ honestly though i don't know i will have to look into it. perhaps maybe we should go with someone off of fiver this time
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Eff, I do not know if the blu-ray has subs but if it does could you translate from it?

Quote from: Ricin on January 24, 2020, 09:34:44 PM
Eff, I do not know if the blu-ray has subs but if it does could you translate from it?

I could if it did but if i recall correctly didn't ova 4 lack subs?
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Probably, but it is better than nothing

January 26, 2020, 07:37:40 AM #5 Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 07:40:53 AM by Harls
Don't expect subs included.
https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/HBTM-501

Product Details
Catalog No.HBTM-501
JAN/ISBN4520424928460
Product Type Blu-ray
TV StandardNTSC
Number of Discs2
Region free
SubtitlesNone
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Damn, Thank you for looking into it for me.