Translation proposal

Started by Ricin, December 07, 2017, 01:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
As people know, I have recently gotten translation scripts for some of the Tenchi Ban Doujinshi. I wanted to see if the translator would be willing to translate GXP 15, as on his fivrr profile he is interested in doing a novel translation.

But I do not want to broach this with him/her unless I could see how much support from the forum I could rely on. What do you think the translation should cost and how much do you think we could raise in house?

Let me know

December 09, 2017, 10:27:03 AM #1 Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 10:31:33 AM by Fap_fapperson
Quote from: Ricin on December 07, 2017, 01:18:12 PM
As people know, I have recently gotten translation scripts for some of the Tenchi Ban Doujinshi. I wanted to see if the translator would be willing to translate GXP 15, as on his fivrr profile he is interested in doing a novel translation.

But I do not want to broach this with him/her unless I could see how much support from the forum I could rely on. What do you think the translation should cost and how much do you think we could raise in house?

Let me know

I'd start a crowdfunding thing and see how much you could raise from it. a novel is going to be expensive and gxp is for some reason not as loved.... but it could use it.
i have trouble with it because half the novel is filled with lots of words and concepts i dont have the translation for which makes it hard to computer translate.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

It's a great deal, I like it a lot. It is a great deal.