とことん魎呼 (天地無用!キャラクターブック) 'Completely' Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo! Character Book)

Started by kikai ninjin, July 12, 2021, 07:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
とことん魎呼 (天地無用!キャラクターブック) 'Completely' Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo! Character Book) is a "fun booklet dedicated to Ryoko. Contains character info, design sketches, an interview with seiyuu 折笠 愛 Ai Orikasa, a short story, (two) post cards, a small poster and more". It has 64 pages and some really cool artwork inside. Afaik, it is the second character book out of a total of 5, by ドラゴンマガジン編集部 Dragon Magazine Editorial Department and published by 富士見書房 Fujimi Shobo. I tried my best to remove the wrinkles of the poster and some pages, but I ain't no professional. Scanned and leveled by me. Enjoy!

Scan info:
600dpi color: covers, dust jacket, poster, post cards & pages 01 to 32.
600dpi gray scale: the rest.
All exported as JPEG 60%.

Download link (book+poster+post cards)
Backup

Preview:

Post cards (60% JPEG):

Poster (60% JPEG):

Poster in a bigger resolution (lossless)

Thank you for the information.  I have all the character books but didn't know all that.  Thanks for the other scans as well!
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Now that I'm told the OVA is getting in the several dozen episode range, I think they could make another 64 pager, only this time featuring Ryoko's reaction to each episode. The public must know.  :spends:

Considering there are children now, I think her reaction would be the illustration at the bottom of page 34.