New upcoming Kajishima Q&A

Started by Dr.Soviet, February 18, 2024, 05:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
今年は天地無用!公式さんと連携して、梶島アニメファンの皆様に喜んでいただけるような企画実現をサポートできたらと思っています🙇

This year is Tenchi Muyou. We've partnered with the official twitter of Mr. Kajishima and have lots of plans prepared for you Kajishima Anime fans out there.

梶島先生への一問一答はその第一弾です。結構突っ込んだ質問でも答えていただけるそうなので、ぜひ今まで気になっていた疑問質問をご応募ください🌈 #天地無用

Our first activity is a Q&A session with Mr. Kajishima. He's willing to even answer the craziest questions so if you've ever wondered something about Tenchi Muyou, please send us your comments. #TenchiMuyou

Courtesy of @Akiko & Amane on discord
transalation of

https://twitter.com/tenchizinn/status/1759005548249501882?s=19

It's cool to see them get a chance to interview Kajishima.

This is so cool! I'm excited to see what people ask about.

February 24, 2024, 10:14:13 PM #4 Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 02:44:57 PM by Eff Efferson
my questions I asked:

『われもの注意』 と『何かを育てるなんて小学校以来だ』と 等 を小説として出版することを検討していただけますか。ご存知ですか、Amazon KDP では自己出版が可能です tldr: you ever gonna release waremono choi that plant thing you've been pitching or litearly anything else you've left unfinished as a novel? amazon will literaly let you self publish anything btw
また新しい小説が出るのでしょうか?例えば瀬戸、愛理、美星とか?ever gonna release the rest of the true tenchi novels like seto mihoshi airi?
謎の艦隊司令官の女性を説明してください please explain the mysterious fleet commander lady
OVA 4 には当初、さらに多くのエピソードが含まれる予定だったのでしょうか?Was OVA 4 originally planned to include more episodes?
タラントが 西南 の家族を誘拐したことは、OVA 3 で間接的にのみ言及されているのに、OVA 4 では起こらないのはなぜですか。それは、それが起こるはずだった時期とほぼ同じですよね?Why is it that Tarant's attack on Seina's family is only indirectly mentioned in OVA 3, but not in OVA 4? when it should happen around then. (i messed up i meant to say in gxp not ova 3)
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I warmed up my elementary-level Japanese language skills to try and ask a few basic questions about the structure of the Kuramitsu family, the Naja/Seto thing, and whether we will see any more about those bioroid clones from the 21st century doujin.

fuuuuk its too late
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here