No Need For Tenchi! Graphic Novels (VIZ)

Started by kikai ninjin, March 03, 2023, 12:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 03, 2023, 12:06:59 AM Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 08:47:36 PM by kikai ninjin
This is the complete No Need For Tenchi! Graphic Novels from VIZ, in English, from vol 1 to 12. FYI, this is a ongoing project. As soon I scan and edit the books, Im gonna update this thread. I appreciate the input about the quality of the scans. Sadly I cant upload to e-hentai cuz of copyright issues. Enjoy!

In case of a dead link, send me a PM.

I recently found all the books on Internet Archive, but not sure if they're all the official VIZ Fred Burke translations or partially fan translations. They use viz covers at least.
...in my pants

Interesting. I've never found a good quality digital copy on the internet. That's why I wanted to do this scan compilation of this series and The All New Tenchi Muyo, and other books like Salami Adventures.

Lol wtf..
I mean Sasami

It would be an interesting book about Salami Adventures tho
Lol

I have both sets, totally complete, sitting in a box in my closet. Even the later released Salami Adventures. (You're never going to live that down.) Okuda's choice to use both young and adult Kagato in the cooking competition was certainly interesting.