Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure

Started by Tenchi Ryu, August 10, 2012, 05:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
How the fuck Keitaro doesn't deserves the girls ? He is always nice with them. And how the guy from Futakoi is terrible ? He helped the rich twin girls more than once. Did the definition of the word terrible change without I knew ?  :duck:

February 03, 2013, 03:19:14 PM #16 Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 03:26:34 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Keitaro was a wuss, always letting girls, specifically that one girl hit him, never standing up for himself. Tenchi would never let that happen. Hell he was getting bullied by his own harem members.

The guy from Futakoi was terrible because he purposely acted indecisive, knowing it was hurting the girls and STILL did it not even caring about their feelings, being selfish. Tenchi straight up rejected the girls sexually. The Futakoi guy purposely ignored when girls were straight up confessing to him. He was a jerk, then wondered what he did wrong.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on February 03, 2013, 03:19:14 PM
Keitaro was a wuss, always letting girls, specifically that one girl hit him, never standing up for himself. Tenchi would never let that happen. Hell he was getting bullied by his own harem members.

So when a guy is bullied by a girl, that the guy's fault ? (sorry if that not what you think, but that the interpretation I saw  :woot: )

Quote from: Gaston on February 03, 2013, 04:37:14 PM
So when a guy is bullied by a girl, that the guy's fault ? (sorry if that not what you think, but that the interpretation I saw  :woot: )
If they just sit there and accept it, they have some fault in it.

In episode 2 of Tenchi, Ryoko tried to bully him but he stood up for himself. And he started to stick up for himself and tell her no more and more.

February 07, 2013, 04:02:36 AM #19 Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 04:36:41 AM by LightHawkWing
Quote from: shades of blue on February 01, 2013, 03:57:55 PM
All of Dual takes place on an alternative earth. IIRC the Zinv is the parallel world Kazuki, so by that logic the Zinv does not normally exist within Kazuki's world too. Also Seina discovered his Zinv on an alien planet and not earth, where it should otherwise rest if Dual took place within the same dimension. Something like that anyway. Dual does not have a lot of lore explaining exactly how it relates to Tenchi. And the one piece originally meant to act as a bridge got pushed back for so long, that the connection to Dual was completely dropped. That being Isekai/Geminar.

Ok, so who's to say that the original world isn't Tenchi's world while the parallel world is what is alternate to Tenchi's? Zinv can't exist in World A because he is Kazuki's counterpart so what if World B is just where Tsunami placed the other original tree seed, the power source of the Zinv, exactly how she placed the tree seed into Seina's Zinv?

And has anyone theorized that World C just might be Tenchi's world as well?

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on February 03, 2013, 02:57:10 PM
Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on February 03, 2013, 12:50:31 PM
If Love Hina is your example of bad harem anime then you are very lucky in your viewing
Oh trust me I've seen worse. The absolute worst for me was Futakoi, the main lead was just a waste of semen, absolutely terrible.

I blame Love Hina since so many harems want to use its template: Guy who does nothing to deserve his harem while each of the girls follow a cliche template like genki girl, tsundere etc. As well as the stupid first girl always wins card. And at least ramna had backbone, starting with love Hina made it acceptable to have spineless saps who would just get abused by everyone, including his girls.

Oh gosh, Love Hina. My least favorite harem ever! Don't remind me.
Should I even consider it a harem? I often got confused whoever had a crush on him. I knew that loud mouth mood swing main love intrest did, forgot her name but who else did? In the second season his cousin did, gross but in Anime family love intrests ok :/

I was sad that one guy got with you know who, gosh I hated her, getting upset at every thing he did, a lot of times he didn't even deserve. I wanted to punch her in the face.

I mean some Anime harem Tsundere done right some done wrong. This is one of those times I just found it done wrong.

Oh right, the discussion thread. It was an ok show. I was expecting it to be more like Tenchi I guess but as far as Mecha series go, meh. I'll have to rematch it again but as of now it's kind of forgettable to me.

Fellow lover of Dual. This needs a rerelease.
Say my name.

Baker.

You're dang right.