Caption to Above Image.

Started by takahata, August 11, 2012, 01:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 11, 2012, 01:40:57 PM Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 01:29:27 PM by takahata
The rules of thiis game are smple.  Find an image associated with the Tenchi Muyo series.  Other series like Dual and Univese can be included. Since there is a chance that there are minors, please be careful not to use any Hentai images and any bad language.  Hee are some examples.

Ryoko is showing off the latest fashion for snowboarding.

Mihoshi is vey good in he undercover disguise as a server.

Mihoshi seems not to care being assgned as a server at Airi-san's new restraunt.

Sayuka has just learn that Ayeka and she had volunteer to prose nude for two of Tenchi's next photography class assignments.

Sayuka has learn that she has been engaged to Nobuyuki Masaiki.

Noike has noticed that she is engage to Nobuyuki Masaki.

Noike has learn that she had volunteer to prose nude with Ayeka and Sayuka for Tenchi's next two photography class assignments.

Kiyone, I have volunteer us to be the main course for the annual's Cannibal dinner.

Don't worry Kiyone. We are prosing for Airi-san's food and swimsuit calendar.

We are prosing for the month of July, Kiyone

Kiyone, Airi-san want us to take off  our swimsuits for the next few proses for her next cookbook.

Don't worry Kiyone.  We are prosing for Airi-san's parody of a cookbook.

The month which Washu is prosing for Airi-san's food and swimsuit calendar is March.

Sasami is upset because she is tired of prosing for Airi-san's food and swimsuit calendar.

Sasami's assigned month for Airi-san's month is June.

When I have join the G.P.,  I have expected to see a lot of action, fun, and adventure.  Yet, I get assigned to working as a server on this stinking backwater planet.

Pretty Sammy: "Wanna arm wrestle?"

Pixy Misa: "Uhm-hm."
⚆_⚆

August 20, 2012, 06:38:55 PM #3 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 07:22:49 PM by takahata

Washu, I am trying to be the pesky little sister for once.

Are these your plans for Tenchi?

Do you ever notice that Mihoshi is related to you, Washu?

Call me Tokomi-chan.

Always bring a good book tablet to the beach with you.

August 25, 2012, 03:13:44 PM #4 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 04:00:59 PM by takahata

Everyone has just found out that Nobuyuki's Snow White and the Seven Dwarves DVD wasn't the Walt Disney version.

"Airi-san had station us at this Nudist resort world for 100 years after you call her a grandmother, Kiyone."

Kiyone, this nudist resort world was recommended by Airi-san.

Kiyone, all of the Seniwan hot springs onsen are mixed bath, and nudist.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiyone, I am a little nervous over using this primative pregnancy test.

Kiyone and Mihoshi have just notice the manga comics in the Yamade General Store.

Mihoshi and Kiyone are modleling the Galaxy Police uniforms for beach worlds.
These two models are Amane's major rivals.

Sasami, why we have to run into Seina Yamada while visiting this famous restraunts.
Sasami, I had wished that I haven't call Airi-san a grandmother.

Quote from: takahata on August 11, 2012, 01:40:57 PM

Sayuka has just learn that she is going to play a game of strip poker with Ayeka,Ryoko,Kiyone, and Tenchi.

Sayuka has learn that the Masaki Residence is located in a nudist colony.

Quote from: takahata on September 11, 2012, 04:43:24 PM

Kiyone and Mihoshi have just notice the primative tampoons in  the Yamade General Store.

Sasami, why we have to buy a restraunt without a robotic dishwasher.
Sasami,  this reminds me of what happen when I have made Minami Kuramitsu angry at the GP Academy.

Tench is having a bad dream of going to the beach with Sayuka and his other girlfriends.

Oh come on, Kiriko. Seina have seen you in your birthday suit before.
Kiriko, we are at a clothing optional mixed onsen.

Kiyone,  Seniwan wedding tradition requires everyone to be naked during a wedding.
Kiyone, I had volunteer the both of us to prose nude for  the Galaxy Police's annual nude calndar.

Tenchi regrets sharing the same raft with Ryoko and Ayeka.

As soon as when Tenchi needs to use his light sword, he notices that he fail to change the batteries.
This is a bad time for the batteries to run out.

Ryoko is upset over Washu showing her special birthday gift for Tenchi.

Ayeka is upset over Washu showing her special birthday gift for Tenchi to the others esp. to his mother Achika.

A propose spinoff of the Tenchi Muyo by Rumiko Takahashi, Tenchi Muyo: Urusami Yatsura.

Ayeka and Ryoko are thrill to learn that their favor Mamoru Chibi is going to the same school as Tenchi.
Oddly, Ayeka and Ryoko are not aware of their latest crush Mamoru Chibi has a girlfriend.
At least, Tenchi is relieved that Ryoko and Ayeka are having a crush on his cousin Mamoru Chibi.

Kiyone is wondering why the Galaxy Police had spent a lot of money on this new exercise machine.

This is one of the reasons why American should use their right to vote.
The Republican's ideal of ObamaCare.

Quote from: takahata on October 25, 2012, 06:17:47 PM

Kiyone is not noticing that she is using her ship's new exercise Machine.

Washu is very eager to physically examine every member of Uselsss Tenchi

One of the reasons why Tenchi doesn't want the girls to go to school with him.
Kiyone and Mishoshi are showing off their latest catch, TENCHI.
Next time, Tenchi will not dare to lie to the girls about his new girlfriend.

Ayeka is getting tired of having this strange dream of being naked every night.
Even in her dreams, Ayeka is scare of being naked in front of Tenchi.

After being at the Masaki hose for a week, Noike is starting to wonder about her engagement to Tenchi.

Everyone is celebrating the Twentith Anniversity of the Tenchi Muyo: Ryo-Ohki series.

It just turns out that kagato turn out to be a nice guy and party host.

Funaho and Misaki have some good news for Katsuhito, Ayeka, and Sasami. Both are pregnant.
Azusa is starting to wonder why Terrans like  to send out personalized  Christmas Cards.

:pcgamer: :parrot:

January 09, 2013, 04:41:54 PM #12 Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 04:19:07 PM by takahata

Sasami is now wishing that she had follow that the White Cabbit into Wonderland.

Sasami panics after the setting on Washu's instant clothes changer has fallen on the birthday suit setting.
As Sasami runs out of Washu's lab, she is unaware that her new dress is starting to dissolved into a birthday suit.

Kiyone and Mihoshi are prouldly showing off their latest catch on the Galaxy Police website.
One of the reasons why Tenchi doesn't want any of the girls to go to school with him.

:heysexy: :emot-iiam: :rwhy:

January 27, 2013, 02:17:41 PM #13 Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 02:22:12 PM by takahata

Sayuka is falling for Ayeka's joke about Tenchi being a cross-dresser.

:eyetwitch:

Ryo-Ohki, my mother told me not to pick up any strange talking cabbits.
Ryo-Ohki, I think that  you are in the wrong series.

Don't worry! My special cabbit stew is made from carrots, potatoes, and rabbit.

Kiriko, this hot springs  is a mixed hot springs.
Don't be shy, Kiriko. Seina had already seen you naked.
The rules of this mixed hot springs required all of us to be naked

Everyone, I will like to give a few words of advice. "Always accept your partner as a friend."

:how: :Hap: