ova 5 fansubs

Started by Eff Efferson, May 04, 2021, 02:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
 :stonk:it has come to my attention that there are fansubs of ova 5 now available on the usual piracy sites. these subs... are superior by far to the official crunchy roll subs and holy shit things make so much more sense in the first two episodes now just because these people clearly knew enough details of the series to properly translate whats  being discussed . these are the subs done by altoranime
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

So, the stuff about Kyoko's evolution and Ryu-Oh being "ascended" actually makes sense?
...in my pants

whoa where do I find these subs???

All I can find are crunchy rips one the most known torrent site.
...in my pants

Quote from: Nonsuch Ned on May 04, 2021, 11:52:20 AM
So, the stuff about Kyoko's evolution and Ryu-Oh being "ascended" actually makes sense?

yeah. i thought tsunami told them about mirror seto. it was kyoko. it further evolved to have the strength of a first generation so it can spy all the state secrets
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Eff Efferson on May 05, 2021, 02:40:47 PM
Quote from: Nonsuch Ned on May 04, 2021, 11:52:20 AM

yeah. i thought tsunami told them about mirror seto. it was kyoko. it further evolved to have the strength of a first generation so it can spy all the state secrets

I figured that much out from the Chrunchy subs, the thing I just can't quite figure out is Ryu-Oh being "ascended by Tenchi." I assume that it means that Tenchi has the power to upgrade ships and Ryu-oh is also now ALSO equal to a 1st too... but I could be wrong. Could mean something like not being in a physical space or something?

Are these subs titled oddly? Can't find any on Nyaa, despite it being a somewhat flexible search (Including  both "Muyo" and "Muyou")
...in my pants

Quote from: Eff Efferson on May 05, 2021, 02:40:47 PM

I also assumed it was Tsunami, but it seemed odd... This clears things up.

So Noike outranks Aeka, now. That's not gonna help endear her to the ol' Noike haters. :Noike:

I have no idea what any of these Line pics say but I like em'.

the ones on  kissanimu seem to be synonymous with the ones i was talking bout
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Eff Efferson on May 06, 2021, 12:20:31 PM

Oh cool!

Cool cool cool cool.

... What's kissanimu?    :shygirl:

Google was the extent of my web sleuthing knowledge.

Because it's the section I've always been confused about, I keep going to the ep.2 Kuis conversation. But it's no different on Kiss (the streaming version, apparently uploaded on 3/29) than CR. 

:Tenchi1:
...in my pants

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on May 06, 2021, 02:08:42 PM

Oh cool!

Cool cool cool cool.

... What's kissanimu?    :shygirl:

Google was the extent of my web sleuthing knowledge.

kissanime
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Nonsuch Ned on May 06, 2021, 11:23:12 PM

Because it's the section I've always been confused about, I keep going to the ep.2 Kuis conversation. But it's no different on Kiss (the streaming version, apparently uploaded on 3/29) than CR. 

:Tenchi1:

So these are the same subs? you got to be kidding me these seem way more detailed then the ones I rememeber... i wonder if they just release rough subs the first few days n go back n finish em later.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

May 10, 2021, 10:04:10 AM #12 Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 10:08:42 AM by Nonsuch Ned
I keep meaning to watch more of the episodes, but going back and forth, that section is the same.

@Y_Anthony_Who

If it doesn't show on Google, try Duckduckgo- they do less blacklisting. Some links may be closed, as  govments don't like them. I think the current one actually has a .lol address
...in my pants