Cannon/OC Character list/claim

Started by Auir, August 21, 2012, 10:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Whaa?
And, didn't I say yes?
Quote from: Auir on August 24, 2012, 03:37:20 PM
Granted, jump in anytime you like.

Where is that quote from? 0.o
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Different person.  That was Student.  This is For Washu.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

>.>
Well, whatever. For Washu can claim Washu for now. If Washu Student comes on later, I'll throw a dice or see if they want to take turns.

Dou itashi mashite.

I'm quitting the roleplay/Mihoshi so someone else can be her. I'm just too busy with real life right now to roleplay, have fun guys.
Plenty of trees on Jurai, and plenty of big juicy melons.

Quote from: Auir on August 30, 2012, 10:08:03 PM
>.>
Well, whatever. For Washu can claim Washu for now. If Washu Student comes on later, I'll throw a dice or see if they want to take turns.

I'm here. I'd support taking turns.
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice." -Sydney Freedman from M*A*S*H.

At this point, if you want to take over the role of Washuu, I don't have a lot of ground against that, seeing as how you kinda were here first.  However, I must point out that I/Washuu have/has been trying to shake things up plot-wise.  Y'know, just... *not* doing the normal things that always happen in an RPG.
SO!  Totally up to you.
Just sayin'.  It's weird.

Hmmm...I guess I've claimed Washu then.
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice." -Sydney Freedman from M*A*S*H.

Okay, now I've really gotten to liking the idea of being Tokimi and just randomly popping up to chat with Washuu.
I won't (unless y'all want me to), cause it's pretty impractical.

But it would be fun! >:3

How would it be impractical? Do it!

It'd be impractical because any consistent representation of her character wouldn't have her coming down into the story almost ever at all.

Unless Our Dear Romanov's hidden power *is* of a high-level nature, but it was already established that it isn't.

It's still within reason that she would come down to visit them from time to time. Though, what exactly would interest her?

Quote from: Auir on September 29, 2012, 08:49:10 PMIt's still within reason that she would come down to visit them from time to time.
Tell that to Dr. Clay or Z.
QuoteThough, what exactly would interest her?
That's just what I'm saying: nothing would.

Can I be Ryoko and Kiyone Makibi?