Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"EASE UP THERE, GORDY!" he shouted, (referring to Gordy Howe,) "Two minutes for high sticking!"
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

The robot fired again, but Z shot a fireball that blew up the missiles.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

Ian, now frightened out of his wits, dropped his things, grabbed Z, and got the HE double hockey sticks out of there!

"You alright?" asked Z as soon as they stopped running.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"WILL SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IN THE NAME OF COMMON SENSE JUST HAPPENED!" was the only thing he could reply.

"I told you odd folk live at that temple," said Z.

He sighed and said, "Look, just hang out here, okay?  It didn't seem so upset at me.  I'll go check it out and find whoever you're looking for and explain your plight.  Besides, I have to retrieve my things."
With that, he went back, cautiously this time.

"Ask for Urd and tell her her brother wants to talk," said Z as Ian left.

He nodded and went back to the gate, grabbed his things, and headed up the stairs very carefully, hoping not to get ambushed again.

The robot was simply sweeping up.

"Um...ah...speak Engurish?" he said in his bad broken Japanese.

the robot cocked it's head at him.

"Oh, Tonamondeal!" he said, speaking a phrase in Gaelic, "Hello?" he shouted, hoping someone could hear him.

A young girl rolled up as if she was wearing skates.

He remembered his manners and, though she looked Western, he also knew some Japanese looked almost Western and bowed, saying, "Konichiwa...um...me lost...look person...ugh...um...friend help..." he gave up and said, "Do you speak English at all?  Please say yes."