Who would win

Started by Dr.Soviet, April 29, 2018, 12:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on April 29, 2018, 12:36:30 AM
Dr.Eggman or Dr.Clay?

Dr. Clay... eggman is advanced for earth tech... but like... clay is way older  and wiser and literally only got that way by hacking other peoples shit so he could have any info eggman had...on top of millions of other peoples work.... and unlike dr. eggman clay successfully captured the blasted blue pain in the ass he faced on the first try.

I think at best both of them would loose in the end somehow and become friends...

for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

May 01, 2018, 06:30:47 PM #2 Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 06:34:13 PM by Monster Man
YOU MEAN THE CHAOS EMERALDS? AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

But no seriously, have you read the Archie's comic for Sonic? There's some wacked out shit in that series -- like Eggman being bullied so hard by Sonic that he devolves into a raving lunatic and forced into isolation. He later breaks from his insanity by willfully convincing himself that he's not insane.

So if we're picking apart from the comic strips I'd say Robotnik has a pretty good chance.

Quote from: Monster Man on May 01, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

But no seriously, have you read the Archie's comic for Sonic? There's some wacked out shit in that series -- like Eggman being bullied so hard by Sonic that he devolves into a raving lunatic and forced into isolation. He later breaks from his insanity by willfully convincing himself that he's not insane.

So if we're picking apart from the comic strips I'd say Robotnik has a pretty good chance.

Ok but you forgot that sonic literaly murdered robotnick in issue 100.... and that's his weird parellel universe counterpart who take his place from that point on... my point is... a hedgehog was able to kill eggman...
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on May 01, 2018, 11:02:12 PM
Quote from: Monster Man on May 01, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

Ok but you forgot that sonic literaly murdered robotnick in issue 100.... and that's his weird parellel universe counterpart who take his place from that point on... my point is... a hedgehog was able to kill eggman...

But the Eggman that superseded him killed his version of Sonic the Hedgehog so there's that.

Plus have you tried killing a humanoid-mutant Hedgehog thing that can run in excess of 2887 mph? Shit's hard man.

I think the answer is very relevant.

I have run a wiki for comparing character statistics for the last few years, but we don't have a profile for Doctor Clay, so I cannot help you. Sorry. Also, I was never interested in the matchups part of it.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

A friend of mine has his own wiki with a more extensive number of Tenchi Muyo profiles though, which includes Doctor Clay, but it is in Russian:

http://ru.anime-characters-fight.wikia.com/wiki/Доктор_Клэй

And here is our Eggman profile:

https://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Dr._Eggman
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

July 28, 2018, 01:45:24 AM #8 Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 02:08:46 AM by Monster Man
Don't mean to bump a month old thread but I found something funny -- in issue #77 of this exact Sonic comic series, apparently Ayeka and Mihoshi make a couple of brief cameos. They're never really emphasized on and act mainly as background, fill-in characters but what is shown is clearly obvious the artist is poking a reference towards them.

Here's another and another and another. It seems like the gang's all there.