Tenchi Info part 5 (Not us)

Started by Auir, February 26, 2013, 02:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Q: Although it is said that it lived together with —yニ, Kiyone, Minaho and others inside the boundary of [ private ] AIRI    Did AIRI and others pass to the earth?
A: It was keeping company with each other ,Ü,Å,Í [ before top and bottom are produced ]. It is meeting in the habitation division which will be in Suiho's ship about several days now.

Q: According to the novel, 鲍c‹S is my fortune although it is positioning of enduring Ž÷ of the 1st generation.    If it says by Ž÷ of c‰Æ, is it positioning of the same grade as Ž÷ of what generation? A: My fortune is since control core-characterization of various parts is originally carried out.    鲍c‹S is inferior also to ,ë and the 2nd generation in power. However, it having been more excellent in whether it is ê¡ than 鲍c‹S, and having united with —´c at a term a synchronization to the others    Probably, 'oŽÖ etc. was extinguished with one blow, when it was my fortune.

Q: Did southwest become the man of a Ž÷—‹ royal family? ,µ [ it is the master of Ž÷ (although it is a seed) of the first generation and cancellation will be impossible ]. Supposing it becomes the man of a Ž÷—‹ royal family, does it become "Yamada, southwest, and Ž÷—‹" too? In this case, does it belong to somewhere in four houses?
A: It is .... at the reason that it was GXP25 talk about selection of whether to become [ GP ] whether to become the Imperial Family.    Since a result is original aim accomplishment, although it will not become the Imperial Family from now on    When it becomes the Imperial Family, it belongs to either of four houses. It is the Kamiki family in a well safe place.

Q: can the kind (?) which was in _• grow as a ship as Ž÷?
A: -- a larva -- although it can grow up if fixed processing is canceled -- prospective -- another master    When aiming at making it succeed, it is still a seed.

Q: Where is _• which is the ship of c‰Æ of southwest usually kept?
A: Be in the habitation division of ŽçŽÖ‰ö or be in the habitation division of ‹P.

Q: In the place where top and bottom carried out [ the place of the name of a place applicable to the name of the ancient times of NOIKE ] the party in OVA9 talk    Is this a model although I feel that atmosphere is similar?
A: There is no clear model in a banquet hall place.

Q: Although the angle (?) of 鲍c‹S was stuck in the —´c unit and the floor was broken through in OVA2 talk    Do I hear that it pierced also through ˆŸ‹óŠÔ?

A: Since ˆ¢d‰à took é²ŒÄ to the bridge also carelessly, the position of ˆŸ‹óŠÔ    It has been disclosed.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!