Jusy saying hi

Started by Magi, January 02, 2022, 11:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm just yet another 3x year old boomer who has very fond memories of this series, even if it did taint me with the anime curse.  Something about the new year had me do some retrospective thinking about one of the first series I really got into, and I am glad to see there is still a fandom for this franchise.  Admittedly I still have not watched the newer OVAs, partially out of fear.  Kajishima is a mad man.  I guess I should face that this year.

I spent a lot of time in the 00s on IRC because of Tenchi.  Back then I frequented mytenchi, a community that is long gone (although oddly enough the forums seem to have been partially archived via tapatalk).  It was a different world back then.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling.  Just glad to see something like this is still around.

Hey there Magi, yep Tenchi and DBZ were such gateway anime shows and brought that Toonami slot a lot of fan interest even before Team Fourstar or whatnot. We are coming up on 30 years since the 9/25/1992 anime debut so hope you stick around for the fun.

January 07, 2022, 07:22:41 AM #3 Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 06:07:48 PM by antvasima
Welcome.

Me, Jibril, ANB, and I think a few others, have also been around for a long time. I really like this series. I just wish that the main cast could get more screentime nowadays.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: antvasima on January 07, 2022, 07:22:41 AMI just wish that the main cast could get more screentime nowadays.

Jibreh focusing on teh headcanon!

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

:Washu:

I'm not fluent, according to Google Lens, this says "Alright!" - the closest to "Hi" in these stickers
...in my pants