No Need for Greetings!

Started by JDavis, February 03, 2014, 05:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So, hello and hello!

Came across this forum through browsing tumblr stuff and figured it was a place for me to be.

I consider myself a pretty big Tenchi Muyo fan...

Have it all on DVD and Blu-ray where applicable (OVAs, GXP, Isekai/War on Geminar, Universe, Tokyo, the three movies, Mihoshi Special, Magical Project S, Sasami's Magical Girl Club, Dual!, and Photon...)

Have all of the first manga (No Need for Tenchi)'s second edition printin

Have half of the second manga (All New Tenchi Muyo)... in Japanese. (I'd buy the whole thing in English if VIZ ever gets around to printing it unflipped)

Got Tenchi-Muyo Game-Hen for the Super Famicom complete in box...

And quite a bit of misc stuff: Tenchi coffee mug, Azumanga Recycle (Kiyohiko Azuma's manga of Tenchi and Battle Athletes), the first OVA artbook, the Guardians of Order Tenchi Universe RP book, all the P-Anime Tenchi comics, Tenchi Muyo! no Uchiiwai DVD/CD, Kamidake Onsen 2005 wallpaper CD, Kajishima Onsen "Night Before the Carnival 21st Century Edition 1" (お祭り前日の夜 21世紀版1 ),  a random Tenchi in Tokyo animation cel, etc.

I've also done a few Tenchi-related "vectors" some years back. I say "vectors" in quotes because I made them in Photoshop, so they're really raster images but they're high res so whatever :P Let's see, last I checked they were still up on wallbase... Well, two of them are. I'll have to see about putting the Royko one up somewhere.

Here's what is online:
Choushin
Washu

Think that about covers me.

Oh, found the Ryoko vector on an old hard drive and threw it onto imgur!

Here it is

Sorry about the block of text in the bottom right. I made this back when the only place I could find good Tenchi scans was on animepaper.net, and they made you submit content to earn "papers" (their nonsense currency) which you spent to download scans and wallpaper... And any wallpapers or vectors you submitted were required to have text on them saying who made them and all that nonsense. Which was kind of crap because it ruined most of the wallpapers, but I was in it for the scans so whatever. I put the text where it was easily removed, at least.

Hello and Welcome.

image upload no compression
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.