Fantasia Re:Build

Started by Ryo-Okay, October 27, 2019, 12:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Last year at the Fantasia Bunko Thanksgiving event they announced a crossover rpg. This year they didn't have much to say about it but we know it's a mobile game now. It will release on IOS, Android, and PC. Next year we'll get some more news.

It's being written by the Date A Live author, and character designs are being done by the illustrator of Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor.

Series confirmed to be in so far are Saekano, Sky Wizards Academy, Chrome Shelled Regios, Slayers, AntiMagic Academy, The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, Date A Live, Tokyo Ravens, Chaika the Coffin Princess, High School DxD, and Full Metal Panic.

My interest in this pretty much vanished once it was announced it was a mobile game, but since there is a chance Tenchi characters could appear in it I thought I'd make a thread for it here.

:poopoo: Need more info on this stat!

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on October 27, 2019, 12:26:21 PM
Last year at the Fantasia Bunko Thanksgiving event they announced a crossover rpg. This year they didn't have much to say about it but we know it's a mobile game now. It will release on IOS, Android, and PC. Next year we'll get some more news.

It's being written by the Date A Live author, and character designs are being done by the illustrator of Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor.

Series confirmed to be in so far are Saekano, Sky Wizards Academy, Chrome Shelled Regios, Slayers, AntiMagic Academy, The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, Date A Live, Tokyo Ravens, Chaika the Coffin Princess, High School DxD, and Full Metal Panic.

My interest in this pretty much vanished once it was announced it was a mobile game, but since there is a chance Tenchi characters could appear in it I thought I'd make a thread for it here.

Good call making a thread about it!  :)  The potential for Tenchi Muyo! to be involved in such an official crossover is in itself VERY awesome, especially given that we have High School DxD already confirmed.  As a fan of both Tenchi and DxD, I REALLY want to see something among the lines of Tenchi and Issei going back and forth about who the real Harem King is... I mean, that sort of crossover interaction is a regular thing in Super Robot Taisen (Which is also a video game based mass anime and manga crossover), so I can't see why it wouldn't happen here.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

November 14, 2020, 10:38:17 PM #3 Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 11:20:38 AM by Ryo-Okay
Here's an update on this for anyone interested. https://www.mmorpg.news/2020/10/fantasia-rebuild-crossover-rpg-pre.html
It will be launching soon.

Here is the roster it is launching with.

Sorry, not familiar with that usage do you mean they have cancelled any development? Why in December?

Quote from: WaitoKon on October 02, 2021, 07:19:42 PM
Sorry, not familiar with that usage do you mean they have cancelled any development? Why in December?
Development has been canceled and after December 17th you will no longer be able to play the game.  The only reason I can think they chose December to shut down is because that will be the 1 year anniversary of the game launching. Usually, when mobile games like this shuts down they announce it a few months in advance so people can spend all the in-game currency they bought.