OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Ryo-Okay on October 13, 2016, 09:32:21 AM
*Pics snipped*
If this is what I think it is, first ACTUAL trailer is likely incoming, GET HYPE.  :parrot:

...that means you, Good Doctor!  Yes, I just rang!  :D
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on October 13, 2016, 09:32:21 AM

At first, it seems that Tenchi is getting another fiancee.  In the last picture, I am wondering if Minami Kuramitsu had inherited Washu's ability to change her age and appearance. Since Minami is in the series, she is aware of Washu being her grandmother and one of the Three Chousin Sisters.  I have to  find out

Minaho is in Tenchi harem now? I had read somewhere Minaho was engaged to the baby of Yosho's friend (don't remember the guy name but he is so several novel pics) but when the baby was born as a girl so now she is alone. Can someone told me if that true or not? 

Quote from: Gaston on October 18, 2016, 03:03:30 PM
Minaho is in Tenchi harem now? I had read somewhere Minaho was engaged to the baby of Yosho's friend (don't remember the guy name but he is so several novel pics) but when the baby was born as a girl so now she is alone. Can someone told me if that true or not?

Yes, Yosho's friend Kanemitsu Hirata's baby, whom Minaho was using as a sort of shield so that Seto wouldn't try to set her up, turned out to be a girl. She seems to like Seina. The real question is: is Seina going to marry that freaking baby?!?!?

My guess/hope is that Tenchi doesn't get anymore wives. His group is perfect the way it is. Also, IS SEINA GOING TO MARRY THAT FREAKING BABY!?!?

They might make him marry that baby. If he does then I know they have been watching/reading too much Twilight.  :smug:

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on October 18, 2016, 04:19:09 PM
Quote from: Gaston on October 18, 2016, 03:03:30 PM

Yes, Yosho's friend Kanemitsu Hirata's baby, whom Minaho was using as a sort of shield so that Seto wouldn't try to set her up, turned out to be a girl. She seems to like Seina. The real question is: is Seina going to marry that freaking baby?!?!?

My guess/hope is that Tenchi doesn't get anymore wives. His group is perfect the way it is. Also, IS SEINA GOING TO MARRY THAT FREAKING BABY!?!?

Thank! I would kinda like Minaho in Tenchi's harem. He need more older girls!  :duke:

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on October 20, 2016, 09:35:07 AM
*Pics snipped*

https://twitter.com/tenchi4th/status/788999468448219136
https://twitter.com/tenchi4th/status/789074336787238912

Awesome stuff... BUT JUST GIVE US A TRAILER ALREADY!  We're too close to the episode dropping and STILL no real trailer?  I can't even call this Sparta at this point.  The madness is just too much.

(Definitely still hyped of course... I'm just shocked about how we still don't have an actual trailer.)
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Honestly, I think Tenchi's Harem has gotten big enough as it is.  Besides, Minaho strikes me as the kind of girl who has a very low tolerance for BS.  She would not like being part of the mess that is Tenchi's Harem, even if Noike is already riding herd on the worst offenders.

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on October 20, 2016, 09:35:07 AM

Oh wow, I didn't notice this before, because the promotional art didn't feature her, TOKIMI IS STILL THERE!!!!

:moodswing: :moodswing: :moodswing: :moodswing: :moodswing: :moodswing:

:pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer: :pcgamer:

Tenchi should definitely get the third goddess sister!   :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop:
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on October 22, 2016, 09:13:01 AM
Tenchi should definitely get the third goddess sister!   :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop:
You mean third goddess wife?  :heysexy: :getin: :goodman:

Wife, sister; to-may-toe, to-mah-toe.  :getin:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Here's a few more screenshots from twitter and the cover to a cd.

Am I the only one who think Noike looks a lot better in this than ova 3? I really hated how she looked with short hair in ova 3, but I think she looks good in these screenshots.

They're drawing her face slightly different in this OVA.  It makes all the difference in the world.