OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Looking at the older Tenchi Bans I think 13.08 is the play book.

https://e-hentai.org/s/ee0adab512/632703-9

I think that the Masaki Royal family will have their fun with Rea in part 1 and then it is Kenshi Montage time in act 2.

I have a source who pretty close to the anime industry and knows people both in Japan and  in the US.  According to his contact at Funimation the likelihood of Funimation picking up OVA 4 is rather slim.   Their are a few reasons for this.  1. Their are too many references  and unknown characters from the GXP light novels  which nobody has access to in the states as they are untranslated and 2  Tenchi related blue rays discs have not sold very well. Funimation is considering giving up the original Ova license in 2020.  Also i have received some news from the industry in Japan.  The announcement has not been formally announced yet but Kadokawa have bought Tenchi.

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: Get hyped faggots! :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Thats a pretty big cast for a 30 minute ova, but fuck am I excited. :woop:

Quote from: Tsundere89 on July 14, 2017, 04:13:48 AM
The announcement has not been formally announced yet but Kadokawa have bought Tenchi.
They publish the novels and formerly, the manga, anyway.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

I want see Kenchi grown up around his 'sisters'.  :woop:

oh wow they might aculy just be time skipping #rude! you cant just skip to after everyones plot points are resolved kajishima!
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

WAIT WHAT TIME SKIP CONFIRMED?

I believe my brain just exploded and made a mess across the entire wall, but for all the right reasons.  That is all.  GET HYPE.   :getin:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

I don't like Amane and Renzo Amane's art style

Quote from: Ricin on July 14, 2017, 01:34:53 PM

renza amane... XD dying. cause that's what gyokuren fucking is. ugh why did they have to give the scouts such confusing names. i want to know why she is the only one in the house honestly.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Seina's redesign looks better than the GXP version. Since they are doing a time jump does that mean we will see Ryoko and Ayeka's daughters or will they be pregnant with said daughters?

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on July 14, 2017, 09:40:29 AM
oh wow they might aculy just be time skipping #rude! you cant just skip to after everyones plot points are resolved kajishima!

If there is gonna be an OVA 5, they could always show it in flashbacks.

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on July 14, 2017, 06:43:54 PM
Quote from: Ricin on July 14, 2017, 01:34:53 PM

renza amane... XD dying. cause that's what gyokuren fucking is. ugh why did they have to give the scouts such confusing names. i want to know why she is the only one in the house honestly.

I was typng that while in a car and I couldn't spell her name from memory

Quote from: CajunShaun on July 14, 2017, 07:10:01 PM
Seina's redesign looks better than the GXP version. Since they are doing a time jump does that mean we will see Ryoko and Ayeka's daughters or will they be pregnant with said daughters?
Seina looking better than in GXP?  You darn right.  As for the situation with Ryoko and Ayeka's daughters...

...MOTHER OF GOD.  I had almost forgotten about that, so you sir SERIOUSLY deserve that +1.  People tend to forget that we have that image of the main cast watching Kenshi's final battle in WoG, and said daughters are present.  Which also begs the question... will Sasami be a teenager in this episode?

So much they can do, it will be interesting to see what happens.  Perhaps at the end of it all, we can call this episode the Most Interesting Episode of Tenchi Muyo!.  Let's see how it goes.  :)
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Makes me wonder how the episode will end. Will it be with Tenchi and Seina's families watching Kenshi battling Gaia or will it end with Kenshi being sent to Geminar?