OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Very nice, but how come Tenchi looks older, and Sasami does not?
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I thought Sasami looker taller. I hope she is a teen in the new ova.

They all look older to me hopefuly they can keep their story straight and bring back the old original voiceactors. I love their designs but they havent changed at all.

Quote from: glacierlioness on August 10, 2016, 09:18:41 AM
bring back the old original voiceactors.

"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: glacierlioness on August 10, 2016, 09:18:41 AM
They all look older to me hopefuly they can keep their story straight and bring back the old original voiceactors. I love their designs but they havent changed at all.

If you are talking Japanese voices, Ayeka's original VA retired before Ai Tenchi came out, Yosho's passed away a while back, and Mihoshi's passed away earlier this year. Though I doubt the others will shirk away from this. VA's over there are held in a higher regard than over here.

If you're talking about English voices  :staredog:
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

August 10, 2016, 04:52:20 PM #65 Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 05:12:04 PM by takahata
Quote from: Nanaten on August 10, 2016, 04:02:00 AM
Characters' VAs and visual are up

Sasami had her first period in the eighth episode.  The first clues of her first period were barely noticeable.  One of the clues was the cake which Tenchi's Aunt Kasumi had brought with her to the Masaki Residence. Tenchi had thought that the cake was for another reason.   Sasami is likely going through the equivalent of a growth spurt. 

For the show, I am only expecting Tenchi to be a ronin and Sasami going to school.  If Sasami is going to school, Noike has likely taking over fixing lunch for the others.  I hope that Mihoshi's has return to her normal Ryo-Ohki self.

One of the candidates for the series' main villain is Tarant Shrank.  Tarant Shrank had tried to kidnapped Siena Yamada's family. Tenchi and the gang had been able to stop Shrank.

:chill: :Hap: :payup: :popcorn: :whatif: :crash:  :milk:

The japanese voice actors are fine I am actually talking about the english voiceactors alot of people are sending funimation notes to bring petrea buchard back even in twitter thats what I heard dont know if it true but I hope the old english cast comes back I cant stand the replacement voice actress for ryoko was so aweful.

Tenchi definitely looks taller.  He used to be just even or slightly under with Ayeka and Ryoko.  I don't remember OAV3, perhaps just slightly taller?

Whether that carries over to the anime permanently...
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

i know it's a minor nit-pick, but i hope the noses are more like in the artstyle of k-sensei's.  the style of noses characters have along with the intensity of the eyes that the female characters have when angry (like in OVA3) is very indicative of k-sensei's art-style.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 10, 2016, 08:10:10 PM
Tenchi definitely looks taller.  He used to be just even or slightly under with Ayeka and Ryoko.  I don't remember OAV3, perhaps just slightly taller?

Whether that carries over to the anime permanently...

On the "character" page, Tenchi looks to be just above Ayeka & just under Ryoko (tho kinda hard to tell with her hair).

The characters are shown in full profile, but Tenchi is wearing sandals in the drawings while Ryoko & Ayeka are wearing slippers/socks.  Not sure if that'll be an actual factor, but just wanted to point it out.

http://tenchimuyo4th.com/contents/character/list00000000.html

Quote from: glacierlioness on August 10, 2016, 06:27:40 PM
The japanese voice actors are fine I am actually talking about the english voiceactors alot of people are sending funimation notes to bring petrea buchard back even in twitter thats what I heard dont know if it true but I hope the old english cast comes back I cant stand the replacement voice actress for ryoko was so aweful.

I have noticed Petrea Buchard still posts and replies to Tenchi fans on her twitter but I have a feeling Funimation won't care enough to seek her out unfortunately.

Found this on social media, no idea why not on TenchiMuyo4th.com.....

upload gambar
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

I'm glad to see Nobuyuki should be in OVA 4. It will be interesting to hear him voiced. Ditto Katsuhito.