OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
actualy ryo ohki waking him up seems to be a reference to gxp volume 3 the same with oh washu helped modify our feilds. it shows more or less that shes already began working on fuku
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

February 23, 2017, 06:44:08 PM #436 Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 09:07:04 PM by GP cadet 87
Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on February 23, 2017, 06:11:33 PM
I couldn't agree less. Ryo-Ohki goofing around was one of my favorite parts. I think the cozy comfy feel is one of the main attractions, and I think MK agrees with me.
As for the second episode, man I'm excited for subs. So much contemplative-seeming dialogue! It's like a play or something! Also, Ryo-Ohki swimming was adorable.

Don't get me wrong. I LIKED that opening sequence.

It's just, I knew the episode is 30 minutes, not 45 like War on Geminar, so my brain was going HURRY UP AND GET TO THE PLOT! I'm sure once I watch all the episodes back to back, that complaint will be gone.

Like I said earlier, there is A LOT of interesting conversations happening in episode 2. I don't know what was actually said, of course, but I like how everyone gets their own bit of screen time, like that scene on the veranda. I really liked that. The new characters aren't completely overshadowing the main cast.

So I guess it is confirmed that Tsukiko does indeed have a thing for Seina, if her reaction to the teasing is any indication. Geez, as if his harem couldn't get any crazier.  :heysexy:

Also, speaking of Seina, his name sure is popping up a lot. I know this OVA ties into the GXP novels, especially the part where Seina has just gone into space and everyone is still reacting to that, but it really seems like the writers really want to promote the GXP novels.

Hey, we can all hope for a reboot, right?

Hmm. I seem to be very bad at actually finding the raw episodes. At least until they show up in Nyaa or Tokyotosho. If anybody knows where to find episode 2, feel free to send me a PM. Thank you.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Never mind. I found it on Youtube.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

when do we start funding the 2nd ep?
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

All that dialogue, we're gonna' need it.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

I am starting to feel that OVA 4 is more like a movie.  My feeling is primary due to the fact that OVA 4 is going to  have only four episodes.  Oddly,  the first two episodes are a little like OVA 2's first two episodes.

As I watch the raw version of the second episode, I notice what seems to be the producers seem to forget that the carrot fields are located somewhere else.  The fields behind the Masaki Residence are terrace.  I am puzzled over the setting.

The onsen furo has been moved.  The onsen furo was floating above the lake.  Now, the onsen furo looks almost like a large furo greenhouse.  Yet, the onsen furo is more larger than it looks from outside the house.  It reminds me of the Doctor's TARDIS.

OVA 4 will focus around the events of Nobuyuki's and Rea's wedding.  The raw version of episode 2 is a little confusing.  I have to wait for the subs to find out what everyone is talking about.

:bravo: :how: :popcorn: :huhm:

February 26, 2017, 05:19:11 PM #442 Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 06:31:10 PM by khaos11
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on February 25, 2017, 08:11:22 PM

I was planning on waiting a bit, not as long as I waited on Vol. 1.  it also seems more people are interested in contributing this time around...but I think I'm hoping somewhere deep down, now that vol 1 has been sub someone/group will pick up the rest.

Really appreciate the subs khaos

Quote from: Monster Man on February 11, 2017, 09:08:03 PM
Quote from: Ryo-Okay on February 09, 2017, 08:39:58 AM
Where were you when Tenchi got caught with a fat stack of condoms?

Holy shit.

HOLY SHIT

Quote from: khaos11 on February 26, 2017, 05:19:11 PM
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on February 25, 2017, 08:11:22 PM

I was planning on waiting a bit, not as long as I waited on Vol. 1.  it also seems more people are interested in contributing this time around...but I think I'm hoping somewhere deep down, now that vol 1 has been sub someone/group will pick up the rest.

Scratch that - I just got an email from someone that wanted to contribute last time but missed it, she is contacting fandom services and going to fund the entire thing herself. :bravo:

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on February 26, 2017, 06:00:04 PM
Really appreciate the subs khaos

Quote from: Monster Man on February 11, 2017, 09:08:03 PM
Quote from: Ryo-Okay on February 09, 2017, 08:39:58 AM
Where were you when Tenchi got caught with a fat stack of condoms?

HOLY SHIT

It turns out that it was Kai, Seina and Tenchi's buddy from childhood, who was trying to sneak some condoms in his bag, not Tenchi, so don't get too excited guys.

I like how shamelessly perverted he is, it's a refreshing contrast to Tenchi and Seina, since they are so easily flustered around women.

Quote from: khaos11 on February 26, 2017, 06:30:47 PM
she is contacting fandom services and going to fund the entire thing herself. :bravo:
Noice!  :woot:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

kami tenchi bless her
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

This is great news! Praise be to dedicated and generous fans!