ACEN meet up?

Started by Dr.Soviet, March 13, 2016, 10:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If anyone is going to ACEN this year me and Ryoko's Stepdad will be there.

Cool.  :rad:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

In chicago? Wish I could meet you guys but I moved outta state.
Say my name.

Baker.

You're dang right.

I hope to go to ACEN, finances are a bit tight but I am still waiting on my tax refund.

If I go I hope to meet up. I loved tenchi muyo back in the day, I fell out of love with the constant changes of cannon and setting that felt like cash grabs by Pioneer/AIC. Just recently binge watched all of TM!R and ISK. I didn't have subs of GXP and the dub is aweful.

Where are you planning to meet up?

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: Ricin on March 18, 2016, 10:42:34 AM
I hope to go to ACEN, finances are a bit tight but I am still waiting on my tax refund.

If I go I hope to meet up. I loved tenchi muyo back in the day, I fell out of love with the constant changes of cannon and setting that felt like cash grabs by Pioneer/AIC. Just recently binge watched all of TM!R and ISK. I didn't have subs of GXP and the dub is aweful.

Where are you planning to meet up?

Not sure yet, still trying to figure out rooms

I am going to ACEN, just booked my flight and registered. Hopefully we can meet up and I can have someone explain to me why the guy from GXP is so important but his show is so bad.

Easy. Nabeshin did his best to destroy it.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Since ACEN is about 3 weeks away has there been any word on any meet up?

Ricin

Quote from: Ricin on April 27, 2016, 10:27:08 AM
Since ACEN is about 3 weeks away has there been any word on any meet up?

Ricin

some time friday I guess? will be creating a group chat for everyone

Hopefully y'all had fun.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."