C90 Kajishma Onsen Doujinshi Illustrations

Started by DeusChex ^////^, September 22, 2016, 06:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 22, 2016, 06:25:27 PM Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 10:56:55 AM by DeusChex ^////^
Yoyo.  I just got my package from Japan with the two doujinshi released this past August.  These aren't scans.  They're just photos taken from me of them, so I apologize if the quality is not the best.  Took me a couple tries to get the right sizes and such, but I hope you guys enjoy!  (Also if the front and back covers are sideways, I have tried multiple times to correct this and it doesn't seem to always work so sorrys)
edit: [also just noticed that I skipped an "i" when typing Kajishima so that's a bit embarrassing hehe]

[attachment deleted by admin]

SO MUCH TEXT!!! GAHHHH!!!! WHAT DOES IT SAYYYY!!!!!??? Alas... I cannot read Japanese...

Thank you very much for the photos! I am dead now.

Quote from: DeusChex ^////^ on September 22, 2016, 06:25:27 PMYoyo.  I just got my package from Japan with the two doujinshi released this past August.  These aren't scans.  They're just photos taken from me of them, so I apologize if the quality is not the best.  Took me a couple tries to get the right sizes and such, but I hope you guys enjoy!  (Also if the front and back covers are sideways, I have tried multiple times to correct this and it doesn't seem to always work so sorrys)

Don't worry, I'll have the scans up ltr on.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.