Digimon tenchi muyo partner

Started by glacierlioness, October 20, 2016, 11:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I found ryoko hakubis digimon partner if she were a digitamer it would be this digimon. Aren't they just perfect together? I present to you spadamon. The sword digimon for his name is translated to swordsman Espada spanish for sword and since ryoko uses a sword and is cat like these two would make a deadly team against many digimon foes and tenchi muyo foes. somebody quick draw these two together their perfect!!! what do you guys think? has anyone drawn a digimon partner for the tenchi muyo gang? if not we should get in on that  :smug:

[attachment deleted by admin]

October 20, 2016, 12:55:44 PM #1 Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 05:10:13 PM by WarOmnimon
*Waves at his fellow Digimon fan*

Anyway, this post might be better off in a different section (That's up to the Good Doctor to decide if this is good here or not though of course), but still, I have thought of some ideas for the others.  First, yes - Spadamon as Ryoko's partner would definitely work.  Anyway, my picks for Tenchi and the other girls, based on Mega (Ultimate in Japan) level.

Tenchi - I'd say either Gaioumon or Jesmon (Points to his avatar) are good picks here, both for obvious reasons.  Jesmon because Kami Tenchi (And Jesmon has some pretty Godlike tactics himself), Gaioumon if you want to go by the setting and not Tenchi's abilities.

Ayeka - Lotusmon.  Think about the Royal Teardrop which is purple.  And what is Lotusmon's primary color?  I rest my case here.

Sasami - PrinceMamemon.  It makes sense.  Little sister type who cannot be overlooked in terms of strength, and a bean prince who also cannot be overlooked in terms of strength despite his appearance.  And they're both royalty.

Mihoshi - ShootingStarmon.  This makes a huge amount of sense, and on top of that, we don't see the evolved form of the Starmons often enough to begin with.

Washu, Noike - ...gonna have to get back to you on this one, because I actually have to think this one out.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Woops didnt think about that really! So where should i post this is there a way i can tranfer this to another forum without erasing it all? Those seem like perfect didgimon partner choices but mihoshi and washu i cant see it mihoshi i believe would be better with starmos since her name is star. Washu is very hard to figure out for me kiyone and noike are hard too

Quote from: glacierlioness on October 20, 2016, 01:54:31 PM
Woops didnt think about that really! So where should i post this is there a way i can tranfer this to another forum without erasing it all? Those seem like perfect didgimon partner choices but mihoshi and washu i cant see it mihoshi i believe would be better with starmos since her name is star. Washu is very hard to figure out for me kiyone and noike are hard too

Alright, adjusted my pick for Mihoshi and placed both Washu and Noike in undecided.  I actually decided on ShootingStarmon from the Xros Wars manga for Mihoshi - that's basically what happens when Starmons evolve, much like Shoutmon to OmegaShoutmon, so it ifts her the same way.  Here's an article about him from Wikimon.  http://wikimon.net/Shooting_Starmon

As for moving the thread, that can't be done by us users.  A mod or admin has to do that.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

I actually found the perfect perter for Kiyone from tenchi tokyo would be Justimon and washu could either have craniamon (genius/chousin god) or crabmon( she loves crabs) as her partner it makes perfect sense to me. I was thinking ayeka would have lunamon as her partner but your choice also fits her and for sasami I was thinking of crusadermon or ophanimon. Noike is hard since we don't know her very well yet of what she can do or what she is like so yeah I leave her unknown as well.