When does ova 4 take place

Started by Eff Efferson, December 12, 2016, 08:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ok so time for some speculation. when does ova 4 take place?  I have a theory that it takes place around the time of GXP novel 6.
so its about halfway through gxp.  I theories we are going to see that off screen vaguely mentioned conflict mentioned in the gxp tv show where tarrant goes to earth to kidnap seina's family. it was mentioned in passing in the show but it was never shown and it also seems to be in the novels. 

just a few things i wanted to bring up from a jap source you can find here :http://skr.chikouyore.com/gxp.html
you can find a very broken english summary of novel 6 there. one thing they point out that minaho was supposed to marry kanemits hirata's child if it was a boy but it was a girl. and in 6 as they put it she asks washu if she can have kenji as a husband and she tells them he's meant as some sort of human sacrifice *as they translated it but that sounds like something was lost in translation if u ask me*
then in . Novel 6 is also the first novel where mikami reveals her young form and the doujin im translating mentions both her her young form and widow but widow doesn't seem to be relevant to seina's story after the second half of the novels... so why would they mention her if it took place later. gxp and ova 3 both start at the same time of the year though...  and since ova 3 ends where it starts cause of time getting a redo  its entirely possible that gxp starts a few days after ova 3 and is about at episode 10-11 when ova 4 starts and seina's visit is infact right after ova 4. in the next novel he gets the kamidake btw i could be wrong it could be after novel 7. seina meets ringo in 7 it seems... but the real point is its about halfway through gxp not at the end AND ITS BEFORE SEINA VISITS TENCHI BACK ON EARTH SO GXP IS SPOILERS FOR BOTH OVA 3 AND 4 :speculate: :speculate: :speculate: :speculate: :speculate: :speculate: :speculate: :speculate: :speculate: :speculate: :speculate: :speculate: :speculate: :speculate: :speculate: :speculate: :speculate: :speculate:

anyways in volume 7
"Minaho, Funaho and Azusa talk about Seina. Funaho, Azusa, and Kanemitsu recommend Minaho to marry Seina. "
so needless to say... ova 4 is  before the end of gxp
and in volume 9 tsukiko tells seina she loves him but its not right for her to be with him cause of kiriko so i totaly mistranlated that part doujin cause i wasnt sure what it meant....

here is the summarys  for archival purposes:
Volume6

Seina encouter pirates at test navigation and arrest them. after Seina back to academy, Erma meets woman who is blonde, brown skin, blue eyes, hair is shorter than Amane and seems to be Kuramitsu family. That woman has an atmosphere like Seto and Airi.
Seina back to academy home planet for first time in last few months. In day off, Seina meets Kenneth and Rajau. They pray for Miki. Seina ask that there is a soul or not. Rajau says there is astral sea, when object or creature is born, it creates same field in astral sea and connects with our world. human's experience and emotion is recorded in astral sea. If human in our world died, field disappear but memory remain in astral sea. It is said that Washu said astral sea is creating god system.

"everyyoone, Mikami Kuramitsu is taking advantage of her young body, she bother student, she is fast living strict teacher." (Airi)

The woman who meets Erma is Mikami with young body. It turns out young body Mikami is real Mikami.

"If Reia-chan family's child is a boy, may I have him?" (Minaho)

"That boy is decided for human sacrifice." (Washu)

Airi leaked Seina's family information for spy who was enter to academy, Airi make a request to Washu for Seina's family guard. Then Talant went to Earth and get wrecked by Tenchi family. Unfortunately it is only wrtten by indirect way in novel and anime. Then Talant took Fuo Balta and Ryoko's family away. Talant force Ryoko to kill Seina.
Alan, Berry and Cohen are taken for reeducation by Ryan the military man.
Talant killed hostage in bizarre way and revived them then he modified thier brain as spy.
Seina receives salary for first time and goes to buy present (episode11). Nanami the saleswoman of lingerie shop was acquaintance with Kiriko and Amane. Yumeno of the brothel was acquaintance with Amane. In Anime (episode11) Washu appear only for an instant, but in novel Washu talk with Seina, Seina doesn't notice Washu. After that Kiriko notices Washu. Seina meets Koyuki Tatsuki in accessory shop. Seina get Ogyoku which is amber, it is like pearl.

"Make Talant stuck in Dai Da Ruma, over." (Miki to Komachi)

Story is same as anime, additional thing is, Fuo Balta and others the hostage are forced to get rid of AI who has astral and called Phantom. Then Fuo Balta snatch some thing and escape, then they are protected by Seto. Also Phantom is Miki. Miki is alive, because she is AI who has astral. She help to escape Fuo Balta. She sent Komachi Kyo message then Komachi let Seiryo Tennan free, then Talant was forced to stay in Dai Da Ruma. That some thing was sent by home delivery service of private. Seina receive distress signal which is from that home delivery service which transport that some thing. (episode12)

Volume7

Volume7 starts with Washu talks with Ryo-ohki about new Seina's ship. The new ship has personality like Ryo-ohki. The new ship's astral core is used Widow's astral. Washu make a request to Ryo-ohki for transport new ship to Jurai alone, but Noike watch secretly.
After rescuing delivery person, Seina meets pirates, and Kamidake is shot by paint bullet, paint bullet makes that Kamidake can't do long distance jump. They use short distance jump to escape and they go to station called Pan Doora. In Pan Doora they can't communicate with GP headquarters or other. Pan Doora already deal with pirates. They are transported to pirates, they don't know that. By the way there are Seto scouts as crew in Kamidake.

"Would you like Seina Yamada's information?" (Kururuka Pan Doora)

Ian Northern who did business with Ringo in volume4 was in Pan Doora. Kururuka Pan Doora the member of Ian's company says GP ship is taken to pirates. Ian heard this then Kururuka and Ian tell Ringo about Kamidake.
Alan, Berry and Cohen eat up food for one month in acceleration space. after six hours in normal space, there are only remains for three days food.
Seto makes a request to Ringo for search Kamidake. Then Ringo makes a request to Erma (Ryoko) who is arrested for using pirates network to search Seina. Ringo mentions unification of pirates. It must be going to connect Paradise War. Due to pirates attack, they can't communicate long distance, GP and Jurai can't rescue them because it's not thier territorial space. Therefore Ringo makes a request to Ryoko Balta.

"My son, is fan of Kirche's breakfast program. While watching together, I got to think well of it. Wife said she was cute too." (pirate)

After three days, Alan, Berry, Cohen and NB escape from Kamidake with that important baggage which transport to Seto. Then they deal with pirate, but that important baggage is a forgery, it's adult toy (episode12). Then Kirche talked with Gazura tha pirate ship captain. Kirche tells pirate state of Kamidake. Everyone except Seina notices that someone (Kirche) in NB. Ryoko Balta finds Kamidake and link up with Kamidake. However they are captured by pirates, and Talant's Daedalus appear. Kirche talked with Talant and bought time about 20 minutes. Then Ryo-ohki appear and rescue Kamidake. Kirche, Alan, Berry and Cohen are returned to them from pirate.

"Sigh...... It was only a little time, but I had a feeling of reality that legend of Ryo-ohki was real" (Ryoko Balta)

Ryo-ohki meets them, they talk together, after various thing, Ryo-ohki leaves there for Earth. Then they go to Jurai to transport that important baggage to Seto. On the thier way to Jurai, they meet Ringo and her ship Honoka. In Honoka, there are Tennyo and Airi and Hakuryo. It is the first time Seina meets Ringo.

"Kiriko-sama, I, don't mind about that, I understand Kiriko-sama's feeling......" (Ringo)

In volume4 Kiriko put Ringo in a box and sent back to Seto. Kiriko had guilt feeling toward Ringo, then Kiriko cried in front of Ringo.

"In view of circumstances so far, staying beside and supporting him is too much for one person. Actually this time the four Seto-sama's court ladies, Kiriko-chan and Amane-san, even though that six people, they couldn't deal with. Of course if he lives on Earth in the shadows, I think it's no problem......" (Funaho)

"If it can stop at this stage, nobody has a hard time. If it doen't point a spear us, it's good! Everyone who is fascinated with that old hag has to go through it. ha ha ha! Anyway I'll send him membership of association of victims." (Azusa)

Minaho, Funaho and Azusa talk about Seina. Funaho, Azusa, and Kanemitsu recommend Minaho to marry Seina.
Jurai greet Seina with warm reception. there is Tenju which literally means heaven or sky tree, it's 10km height huge tree, it's Tsunami's body. Seto schemes some sort of plot to Seina, then Minaho disturbs Seto's plan. Seto's Otsubone corps commander Kuisu Panta who disguise herself in Tsukiko approach Seina. In this case Otsubone means Seto's elite court lady who is divorcee or widow. Minaho makes a request to Sasami (Tsunami) on Earth for disturbing Seto.

"That old hag abets her subordinate is able to understand. ......Seriously, I wonder if he gets Minaho." (Azusa)

Seina meets Azusa, Funaho and Misaki in thier private room tennoma which literally means heaven or sky room, they have conversation with Seina.
after that Minaho and Ringo become hostage, then Seina has a duel with Yuzaki (Kanemitsu's wife), duel is called ceremony of test (試しの儀). Seina goes to place of duel on his way, Seina talks with Tatsua Masaki (Mama Masaki's husband). Duel is started but place of duel is breakdown, then duel is stopped. Yuzaki asks Seina to marry with Yuzaki's daughter. Seina talked with Mama Masaki who looked after Sasami when Sasami was on Jurai. Also she appeared in OVA2.
Ryoko meets Balta guild leader (her great-grandfather) as anime (episode13).
It is revealed that important baggage was seed of 3rd generation royal tree.
Seina meets Neju Na Melmas and his new ship.

Volume8

"......I restricted her (Ryo-ohki) when she tried to play with rings of Saturn." (Noike)

"Right! nice decision!" (Washu)

"It's because Ryoko-san did graffiti on Chobimaru previously. Probably." (Ayeka)

Ryo-ohki finish transporting Seina's new ship and come back to Earth from Jurai.
Seina, Kiriko, Amane, Erma and Neju get into Seina's new ship which is named Kamidake (same as former ship). Seto scouts chase Seto and Kuisu Panta bacause Seto doesn't take them with Seina. Then Fuku is born. The story is almost the same as anime (episode14). The reason Seto sends Neju to Seina is to grasp what Seina's power of bad luck is, if his power is same as Neju's one, he has to be isolate as Neju has been done.
Fuku fights against NB when Airi operate NB, Fuku can distinguish who is control NB. Then Kirche talks with sleeping Seina about NB and Fuku, but awaking Seina doesn't know Kirche yet.
On Neju's mission, they are chased by pirates, but at last, they are saved by Kanemitsu the 7th seiei (holy glory) fleet.
Alan, Berry and Cohen are demoted to trainee, then they run away from GP.

"The number of patents that philosophy man (哲学士) have is, Washu Hakubi is by far the best, 2nd is Naja Akara. that in the future, unless by far genius appear, probably it will be unbroken, it seems that record is like that." (middle-aged man)

Komachi Kyo and pirates talk about Washu, Naja and Kagato's relation.

"......Due to explosion of this planet, Naja Akara who was examining the planet died. The same day, Seto Kamiki was rescued as treasure hunter's orphan. And its fifteen thousand years ago, Washu Hakubi was secured from near here planet......" (Komachi talks to herself)

"I sealed my memory. It has recently solved...... untill then I was worried about it. How come? Why?...... like that." (Seto to Komachi)

It reveal Seto's secret. Thus, Seto is Naja.
In Kamidake, they try to control Fuku. Then Fuku escapes (episode15).

"Please lend me Chobimaru!" (Amane)

Chobimaru is planetary scale ship, it is 3rd generation royal tree ship. Mashisu the captain of Chobimaru appear. Kiriko and Amane are acquainted with Mashisu through Mihoshi. Mashisu had a key role in OVA3 with Misao. Also in novel Seto scouts go to Chobimaru together. Ryoko's graffiti means へのへのも a face using hiragana and 阿重かのアホ Ayeka is an idiot, also 'ka' is written by hiragana not kanji. Chobimaru literally means a little circle.
After that they go to Earth.

Volume9

On their way to Earth, they catch distress signal via headquarters. they rescue one person, bodies are committed to Kamidake. However it is a trap by Talant. that one person and bodies were bioroids, then bioroids captured Kamidake crew (episode16), but Fuku noticed that and used fake body which was force field body and made by Fuku. After that Talant's Daedalus is wrecked. this Kamidake encounter them was a plot by the top of GP force (Nakita's bosses). The top of GP force have an interest in Talant's Daedalus because Daedalus is mass production ship. They want to revive GP force.
Then two days later they go to Earth. They land Kamidake on pond of Tenchi's house. First, they meet Sasami and Washu. Then they go to Seina's house. By the way in novel Seto scouts stay together and NB doesn't come to Earth. Seina's house became larger. In Seina's house there is already Neju, it's same as anime. They meet Seina's family and there is delivery box which size is like refrigerator. Kiriko recognized it, in delivery box there is Ringo who was sent by Seto. Then they help Yamada family's shop. Next day Seina goes to Tenchi's house, Seina meets Tenchi, Washu, Sasami and Noike. Seina talks to Sasami about Mama Masaki.

"You guys four are, the other side persons, aren't you?" (Washu talk in an undertone to Hakuren)

Women of Kamidake crew are checked personal by Washu. There is index called bio-strengthening level. It is like how much bio-strengthening person did . Kiriko is level 8, Amane is 4, Ryoko Balta is 2, Neju is none, Hakuren is 6, Karen is 5, Gyokuren is 6, Suiren is 10. Suiren's unusual power, she doens't have a presence, is caused by bio-strengthening. Also Washu notices secret of Seto scouts.

"All right! If she bear boy's child, she will calm down" (Katsuhito)

Seina meets Katsuhito, Funaho (royal tree), Ryoko and Ayeka. Seina asks Katsuhito (Yosho) to stop Airi, but Yosho says it can't.

"Excuse me. Thus I meet honorable Ryoko-sama directly, it is the utmost emotion for me." (Ryoko Balta)

"ha ha ha! Well you don't have to become hard. Well well, do you hear that Ayeka? honorable Ryoko-sama she said" (Ryoko)

everyone take a bath and have a meal which is cooked by Noike and Sasami. Then they go to carrot field. Washu collect person's personal like Mikami (young body), Kagami-Seto and Kirche. *Kagami-seto is a double, but two Seto has same memory and same ability, Seto is Naja, so Kagami-seto is not Naja.
Seina goes to Tsukiko's house, Tsukiko tells her love to Seina, but Tsukiko says not now, someday, then Tsukiko and Seina's relation back to normal. It is said thier average life is 2000 years, so thier married life become more inner life, then it is possible to go steady with other person. Tsukiko says "hang in there" to Kiriko. By the way Dai the Kai's father is from Tennan family.

"......Is Tokimi-san here?" (Tenchi)

"I exist all dimension, space, time. Did you forget? Tenchi Masaki." (Tokimi)

Seina, Tenchi and Tokimi have conversation. Tenchi's existence is already larger than Galaxy and continue to grow. It is revealed that in OVA3 emerging Tenchi was helped by Tenchi from hundred thousand years later, he stop Misaki in that future.

"......After appearance of this ability, I had physical examination by Washu-chan. But there are nothing physical abnormal or change. But...... But......... my body bacame agelessness" (Tenchi)

"My agelessness is, it seems perfect. Even Choushin Tokimi-san and others occur a little deterioration. But even if this space has vanished, even if Tokimi-san and others have gone, I continue to live. if all things around become nothing, I stay on there." (Tenchi)

"My power, made everyone agelessness. Ryoko, Ayeka-san, Sasami-chan, Noike-san, Mihoshi-san, Ryo-ohki, Washu-chan and all people around me and Seina-kun too!" (Tenchi)

"Then let's go. to eternity! I'm sure with everyone will be able to endure it." (Seina)

Seina received it.
Kenneth and Rajau are taken to Earth for one week training by Mihoshi. Next day morning sleeping Mihoshi twined her body round Seina, and then Tenchi call Noike. Also there is Mitoto in Tenchi's house, she was in Washu's laboratory. Kei Masaki (Kasumi's mother), Kasumi Masaki (Taro's mother) and Taro bring chicken to Tenchi's house. Kei is Earth branch manager of delivery services department of GP. Then they eat nabe (Japanese hot pot).
Planet Seniwa the Kuramitsu family's birthplace, there is eldest and dying person. He talks with Mikami, he is Mikumo Kuramitsu the Washu's son.
In Seina's house there is Neene, she is Wau person and Ringo's staff, her first appearance is volume4. Seina is take a bath by Neene, also there are Ringo, Karen, Suiren and Tsukiko. Ringo and Neene help accounting of Yamada family's shop.
Volume9 ends with Seina talks alone with his father Hokuto.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on December 12, 2016, 08:33:55 PM
"Minaho, Funaho and Azusa talk about Seina. Funaho, Azusa, and Kanemitsu recommend Minaho to marry Seina. "
so needless to say... ova 4 is  before the end of gxp
and in volume 9 tsukiko tells seina she loves him but its not right for her to be with him cause of kiriko so i totaly mistranlated that part doujin cause i wasnt sure what it meant....

*attached image related?

"If Reia-chan family's child is a boy, may I have him?" (Minaho)

"That boy is decided for human sacrifice." (Washu)

poor kenshi.

Seto is Naja

:fuck:
I am so jealous of Japanese Tenchi fans. They have easy access to so much great stuff.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Wow, your good. I haven't read the Gxp manga and was going by the Anime. I mean in that one episode Tenchi and his family had a cameo in they had a lot of the stuff that happened in Ova 3, so that happened already when they got that cameo. I mean Tenchi beating him ridding that bike with super speed, part of his new powers and it was talked about. The new girl from Ova 3 was added in and Tenchi talked about what happened with his dad so.

I'd assumed it took place after Gxp ended.

FYI, is it more or does the new Animation in Ova 4 have Tenchi look like Gxp cameo look?

I was hoping Naja was still alive and Seto some type of Naja inspired Masu (like I think Kagato is) or something.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

wait yall are just learning seto is naja...uhm... yeah  you know how they always talk about mirror seto as a seperate character?

seto has a split personality living in her they called mirror seto it comes out when she passes out. its naja. thats why she collapses in ova 3 and starts acting different...  she was liek near death or some junk and fused into something i think a proto ryoohki... either way it had a personality of its own and that is seto but mirror seto is naja. kajishima sure loves fusing characters 2 waifus for the price of one... i actual thorised the gxp comes durring 4 before it was released thats why i started translating the novels i had a feeling they would be more relevent then we thought
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Human sacrifice sounds right to me. Fits the character's sense of humor.

Still wish we had a better translation of the ponderous phrase "astral sea is creating god system".

No Tsukiko for Seina? Dammit now I'm scared again. Tenchi's harem is perfect as-is! That's my assessment and opinion. Well, we'll find out if I get my way or not.

The information that Mirror Seto is Naja was on this forum already, so I thought we all knew. We didn't hear this stuff about fusing with a proto-Ryo-ohki though... that detail was left out. Are you sure that's what happened? Did you mean proto-Ryoko? Is Seto a rock person!? Are you confirming that Washu was there at the birth of Seto? Exciting stuff!

December 12, 2016, 10:46:01 PM #6 Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 11:41:55 PM by Fap_fapperson
Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on December 12, 2016, 10:32:29 PM
Human sacrifice sounds right to me. Fits the character's sense of humor.

Still wish we had a better translation of the ponderous phrase "astral sea is creating god system".

No Tsukiko for Seina? Dammit now I'm scared again. Tenchi's harem is perfect as-is! That's my assessment and opinion. Well, we'll find out if I get my way or not.

The information that Mirror Seto is Naja was on this forum already, so I thought we all knew. We didn't hear this stuff about fusing with a proto-Ryo-ohki though... that detail was left out. Are you sure that's what happened? Did you mean proto-Ryoko? Is Seto a rock person!? Are you confirming that Washu was there at the birth of Seto? Exciting stuff!

i confirm nothing. i just could have sworn i read that someone on here. but again our fandom is prone to wild mass guessing no one can still say where the mihoshi blowew her brains out thing came from....  so untill i translate it i aint gonna believe it or back it up i shouldnt have even typed it *edits*

but i am starting to believe that we wont see tenchi waif his waifus till ova 6 but we've already seen what happens post ova 6 and our current timelines are waaaaaaay off because tenchi feels like it should be happening faster to us because of how slow its being published.

:/ by the time kajishima publishes most of the story we might allllllllllllll be dead. because he is clearly setting up an epic but publishing it at a snails pace

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

also from this site:

http://skr.chikouyore.com/misc.html

Paradise War

is original work by Masaki Kajishima and written by Hiro Mizuki. The theme of the work is the unification of pirates. It is story after about 10 years from GXP that pirates were destroyed by Seina. Representatives of pirate guilds are gathered and they do war of ploxy. Victor will be able to control new united nation. There are appearance of Seina as Minamida and four white catrabits who are called M, F, K and D. the four catrabits are artificial life. Also Seina calls M "senpai" so she is Miki. It is correspondence of first letter of name of GXP characters who are artificial life to the four catrabits. they are persons themselves. The protagonist is the representative of the Earth and he is strong at Rock-paper-scissors, it becomes his weapon.

i theorise that paradise war takes place during the - if- doujinshi's its why seina is missing along with fuku
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

That Mihoshi thing I've never EVER even heard a source proposed for, so I always thought that was shady. WHERE!? WHERE DID HE SAY THAT??? Speaking of, what the hell DID happen to Mihoshi!?

In regards to the timeline, my sense of it came from some comment in GXP episode 17 where someone remarked that it had been two years since Tenchi released Ryoko, iirc. You can do a lot in two years, so that seems fine.

Thanks for posting that Paradise War summary. I forgot the cabbits' names! Miki, Fuku, Kirche, and D!!!! Wait... but why are they white now?

Also, Akirac, the translator whose work you linked to, is a member of our forum! He was nice enough to answer questions about his work, so I give him the benefit of the doubt. Sadly, he couldn't clarify "astral sea is create god system". I think it was maybe a language barrier issue? That sentence doesn't really mean anything written like that. Is it a system for creating a god? IE: Tenchi? Or what? Oh, and he did say that as of the latest novel he had read, it wasn't explained how Naja's astral body(soul) wound up in Seto's body, only that she said "I ran away once." It was presented mysteriously, as I understand it.

Akirac was a real cool guy. You too, Fap. Buncha real cool guys around here.

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on December 13, 2016, 02:27:32 AM
That Mihoshi thing I've never EVER even heard a source proposed for, so I always thought that was shady. WHERE!? WHERE DID HE SAY THAT??? Speaking of, what the hell DID happen to Mihoshi!?

In regards to the timeline, my sense of it came from some comment in GXP episode 17 where someone remarked that it had been two years since Tenchi released Ryoko, iirc. You can do a lot in two years, so that seems fine.

Thanks for posting that Paradise War summary. I forgot the cabbits' names! Miki, Fuku, Kirche, and D!!!! Wait... but why are they white now?

Also, Akirac, the translator whose work you linked to, is a member of our forum! He was nice enough to answer questions about his work, so I give him the benefit of the doubt. Sadly, he couldn't clarify "astral sea is create god system". I think it was maybe a language barrier issue? That sentence doesn't really mean anything written like that. Is it a system for creating a god? IE: Tenchi? Or what? Oh, and he did say that as of the latest novel he had read, it wasn't explained how Naja's astral body(soul) wound up in Seto's body, only that she said "I ran away once." It was presented mysteriously, as I understand it.

Akirac was a real cool guy. You too, Fap. Buncha real cool guys around here.
well hopefully within in a half a decade or so :shepicide:  :shepicide: :shepicide: ill be somewhat almost complete with  quasi translating half these novels...  lol  so there wont be too much speculation... 

anyways i think tenchi  gets married both because and  after seina's marraige.  gotta post my fan theory for posterity or else i cant say i told u so ten years from now.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Referring to pic here:
http://www.uselesstenchi.org/Forum/index.php?topic=1128.msg44462#msg44462

BTW, that cabbit that kid is playing with isn't Ryo-ohki but Ryo-ohki's child, possibly one of the three we seen in Tenchi IF.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

December 13, 2016, 12:45:45 PM #11 Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 03:14:58 PM by Fap_fapperson
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 13, 2016, 12:17:35 PM
Referring to pic here:

BTW, that cabbit that kid is playing with isn't Ryo-ohki but Ryo-ohki's child, possibly one of the three we seen in Tenchi IF.

ryokos tatoos there always are what gets me not the haori not the 3 gem earings... not tenko but those full body tats... lol i wish i could find a copy of that doujin online but its soo rare
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on December 12, 2016, 10:18:28 PM
wait yall are just learning seto is naja...uhm... yeah  you know how they always talk about mirror seto as a seperate character?

I mean I always assumed so because of the circumstances she was found and their similar personalities but I haven't read anything translated before this saying so.

Referring to pic here:

The picture at Seina's wedding isn't something we really can consider cannon right? I mean because the series got so distorted that Kajishima split the time line.

Still Ryoko wearing that emblem seems like something he would do to clue us in or hint at something. But at the same time... Its pretty much like an AU picture right?

If Tenchi does split the marriages up (which also makes sense to me... I think he would probably be marrying 2 or 3 at a time.) I can't imagine the blow out if he marries Ryoko and not Ayeka at first. I don't want Ayeka to be sad.
:frustrated:
Would make for an interesting story though.

:son:
Quote from: Andraste on December 14, 2016, 03:28:18 PM
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on December 12, 2016, 10:18:28 PM

I mean I always assumed so because of the circumstances she was found and their similar personalities but I haven't read anything translated before this saying so.

Referring to pic here:

The picture at Seina's wedding isn't something we really can consider cannon right? I mean because the series got so distorted that Kajishima split the time line.

Still Ryoko wearing that emblem seems like something he would do to clue us in or hint at something. But at the same time... Its pretty much like an AU picture right?

If Tenchi does split the marriages up (which also makes sense to me... I think he would probably be marrying 2 or 3 at a time.) I can't imagine the blow out if he marries Ryoko and not Ayeka at first. I don't want Ayeka to be sad.
:frustrated:
Would make for an interesting story though.
to be honest i think maybe they get married because of seinas marriage. Think of it. Misaos marrage they saw. Then nobuyukis and then minaho tries to steal tenchi away and then they see seina marry not one but 8 women.  ... If theydont get married before that then theres no way they dont get married soon after. You cant just garufureindo a bunch of waifus make them watch marrage after marriage and expecte them to not get on your case to commit after thry learn they can all have you.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here