Translation summary of yosho complete

Started by Eff Efferson, January 06, 2017, 04:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
so now that i have all these books  google translated i can actually read them. cause i speak googlese better then i do japanise.
i know a lot of you can't speak either so i am going to be reading all the novels and making in depth play by play summary translations that are much better then the ones done in the past i will also be attaching other related summaries and materials to the posts for archival and referential purposes.
to read the complete summary go here:
http://www.uselesstenchi.org/Forum/index.php?topic=1149.msg44777#msg44777

even if you've read summaries before i assure you my summary is very different because all the other one have left out a ton or been in broken english.

and as you can see from my signiture now. anyone who wants to buy me cookies. can metaphoricaly do that now.

once i am done with the first three true novels i think i will give translating the companion doujinshi 21st century a crack.

but as for my other projects of gxp voulme one and the mikumo chapter of 11 i am taking a break but i will resume the mikumo chapter pretty soon because i do want to finish it.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

i'll 'buy some cookies' this weekend! so glad you're going to finish the mikumo chapter!!! which novel will you do next?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! You are my hero.

Quote from: spokethewind on January 06, 2017, 04:40:57 PM
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

i'll 'buy some cookies' this weekend! so glad you're going to finish the mikumo chapter!!! which novel will you do next?

yosho then washu then gxp 1 and so on. theres already alot of  documentation on yosho though so i will proably end up breezing through it.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Actually I need to proof  read  over the first part I think I misinterpreted some of it. Nothing after when kagato attacks though. Just the first few setup paragraphs
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here