GXP 15 google version and details

Started by Eff Efferson, July 04, 2017, 05:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 04, 2017, 05:20:39 PM Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 09:01:34 PM by Fap_fapperson
Thanks to ricin we now have a google translate of GXP 15 renza federation chapter part 1

http://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2017/03/gxp-15.html

i also attached a rtf for those who prefer to read it on a tablet ( i do)

i dont know much so far but himik is the new HIMC, maya from recepshi shows up again as well as kuisu panta (i think maya might be the missing rara from seina's older girls ring of waifus)

the new characters are ナガトNAGATO

藍蓮 カリユーク AIREN Krayuuku 
蒼蓮・カリューク・花櫻 Souren Kariyuuku Kaou
cat thing: unknown at the moment but the text seems to call them cat fairys i think
カグヤ ラヴェル Kaguya Raveru
砂樹・ジュメド Sajyu Jyumedo

this is obviously the first google revision i dont know alot of the new characters names and im pumping this out fast so if you see a name that never comes out right let me know so i can correct it

THIS BOOK IS 11 chapters it is huge and double the length of the other novels.

so if anyone reads this please summarize what you've understood here.

faps notes so far:
the first chapter doesnt start on seina's perspective.

renza appears to legitimately have magic due to a plant that grows on it or something

the plant outputs magic energy and some people have developed organs to harness it.

Nagato is the lieutenant officer of technical maintenance for the  Kaou family who doesn't really appear to have any power and they are a royal family in name only.

the light nights seems to be very high generation verions of zinv there probably royal trees like 5th generation.

error:Seina water cavalry is the southwest naval cavalry

this seems to take place on barium a frontier planet in renza.

chapter two starts out with maya from recepushi airi and seina

seina's mission is approved officialy and as such hes getting payed the racepshy meets up with them and stores the kamidake for them so they dont go starting a war by bringing the kamidake into a foreign country theyre routing his payments through rachepshy.

seina talks to seto and figures the seto he is talking to because she seems a bit tired. he's actively trying to figure out how to tell the difference now that he knows there are two seto's.

i think hakuren is being spared from kidnapping and spy charges because they have an assload of untaken paid vacation time saved up and seto is using that as a pretext.

seina was right about seto as quiz panta shows up and says she is coming with him.

everyone else is also still on rachepshi in their marriage outfits mad. except the cabbits who are hungry

QuoteIn the first place Yamada Seina destroyed the giant pirate Guild 'da Ruma' and it is the master of 'ZINV', one of the two ancestors of the legendary at Renza Federation, so it was exactly right for the Renza Federation

himc confirmed as a second generation royal tree wushin in this book btw that's one more theory of mine confirmed woo.

Quote"Even so, HIMIK is an unpleasant name, is it the name of the second generation robot who fought against ZINV before the prehistoric civilization?

the official name for those orbs on the ships is control balls.

QuoteMiki is also drinking herbal tea so it seems to be frustrating. Of course, the body of Miki now has the same level of biological defense function as Fuku, so medicinal efficacy can hardly be expected, but even its fragrant scent and taste alone has the effect of calming the feeling.

so i guess because of their new cabbit bodies kirche d and miki are like ryoko immune to drugs.

QuoteRenza Federation is largely divided into five groups: Hakuren 's territory, Karen - sama territory, Suiren - sama' s territory, Gyokuren - sama 's territory, and and the Kaou family's territory . We call  each its own country and each country where the royal family and the Commonwealth are located in the stalemate and have an alliance. "
    "There are only five countries
"Ms. Hakuren is the first princess of the Kingdom Kingdom First Princess, he real name is White Flower, Rhinoceron, Knife "
(no lol thats a bad translation ill read the kanji for the pronunciation later)
Quote("Mr. Karen is the 3rd daughter of the Kingdom of the Kingdom of the King of the Kingdom of the Kingdom of Psych Kingdom, Wingshoe, Brigade, Hot Springs, Mr. Suiren is King Fifth Princess King of the Spirit Kingdom, Mr. Gwangoku, Mr. Gyokuren Shaitama King King "
    "No way! Gyokuren means direct queen, not the direct line?"
    "To be precise, we are King's Thirteenth Princess"
    "Is not it the first child inheritance?"
    "That country has a somewhat special inheritance system ... ....
"I think so, the real name is beads, lotus chains, dress balls, if crowned it will inherit the name of polishing water.""

the scouts were there before seina so obviously they didnt come for him they originaly came to try get a royal tree presumably by marrying into the family like mashisu or noike

[attachment deleted by admin]
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

July 04, 2017, 09:30:13 PM #1 Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 04:20:09 AM by Fap_fapperson
renza was founded by those who came across a collection of 5 3rd generation seeds left by the prehistoric civilization. come to think of it it makes sense that the core robots from dual would also be royal trees like zinv only low generation

Quote"The germination rate of the Imperial Tree depends on the generation, but it is certain that it will increase as it goes downwards.  "Although the top level that is currently in operation is the fourth generation, there are not so many published figures, so the fourth generation trees are also basically used as parent trees that produce the next generation I hear that it is many. "
    "Is it the main force since the 5th generation? ... Indeed if there is a fifth generation, there is enough power to make a small scale star battleship always in battle state"
    "Kiriko, how many generations can you use for battle?"
    "If you are in the ZINV class, perhaps, Eighth ... ... I think it will be effective until the ninth generation, at the next generation there are technical level issues

theres also a mention of another high level mech called AHRA which i think is said to be a 2nd generation. but d doesnt recall much about it

Quote"Hey, did you make contact with the initial civilization?"
    "In our time there was no law prohibiting it, the living things have hostilities and fears against strangers, moreover those who occupy the land and try to start life It is not easy to accept it.In order to accept it it is easy to recognize that it is the transcendent, the will of God, to plant a sense of awe and to avoid unnecessary fighting It is also effective. "

D's people used zinv to basically scare the shit out of humans and make them accept their new alien overlords as gods.

Quote"In the early civilization, huge statues and natural things are also likely to be subjects of faith, if it gets settled there, it might be a good hand."
    "In other words, the settlers chose coexistence, not going to extinct the indigenous people."

basicly. we figured they'd think it was a god  so they'd just shut the fuck up and nto try and fight us and that way we wouldn't have to murder them all.

Quote"Yes, our number is small and we have evolved enough to coexist with other parties."
     After that, D did not mention that the same settlers on that planet fought by dividing into two.

hesiei ban 3 in cannon officialy. woo

Quote In the ZINV record, there are many facts that can not be immediately announced, which also includes things related to the Imperial Tree.
Aka keep reading every volume we release because now we have an excuse to reveal a ton of stuff!

QuoteThe first thing we tried to immigrate to the planet of the early civilization was that a fight brought about by a big power struggle occurred, Although the battle itself does not know how it resolved, at least that civilization declined, then, when we reopened into space again Imperial Tree was not discovered, perhaps like that of AHRA, that war You probably got involved in it. "

Quote"I will kill my sisters with each other ..."
     Kiriko had a terrible disgust when thinking about her ship, Ruihi. To begin with, considering the characteristics of the Imperial Tree, I do not want to imagine what the hands have been added to the Imperial Tree to fight each other.
    (It is natural that Jurai monopolizes Imperial Tree even if it is forcibly considering that ZINV is fixed larvae and is not well understood processing.) First of all, why did the founder Tsunami sit for two species Did he do it?
     It is impossible to imagine Kiriko who is human body, such as Tsunami's idea that can say God. I changed my mind quickly and raised my face.
    "As I said earlier, again when we entered space, there were other Imperial Trees, not to mention the other AHRA, but when third generation seeds remained, at some stage Were you discovered or escaped our eyes? "
    "Yes ... thanks."

and now i think we have our first quotes since 21st century to explain some more about the time before dual.
i think this is saying:
those seeds tsunami gave out well it seems like d's people left into space to get away from a war conflict that eventually, wiped out their people when they got into space though they werent the only ones with royal trees and infact the royal tree's were often used to fight each other  kiriko is kind of shocked by this as its like having an assload of atomic weapons battling each other and it makes no sense to her why tsunami would do that.

QuoteMakihi mirrored a star on a huge monitor.
    "this is?"
    "The solar system located near the center of the Renza Federation space area, there is a planet" TERA "there"
    "Tera?"
    "It is said that there was the center of the central government of the prehistoric civilization here, although there was a theory that it was the origin of the prehistoric civilization, but the birthplace theory was denied by the discovery of ZINV, but here It is the star whose 'original prayeous fight' that I mentioned earlier was discovered "
    "It is reasonable that it was made sanctified by all that."
    "But even if such a theory could certainly be born, if the third generation was a sealed place, it certainly would not be wrong."
    "Yes. The kings who became the master of the" original praying for the fifth priest "and became the grandfathers of the five royal family established Holy Land here as the invading land for Renza Federation's conference room, and the era As it passed through, the scale was expanded and it became a place with educational and research facilities, maintenance of security by multinational forces, and so-called Galaxy Academy. "
     There were five large artificial planets around the planet TERA, from which a huge facility grew, making it look like a pentagon of snow crystals.
    "Although it is not an organization that completely eliminated the influence from each country like Galaxy Academy ... ...."

so does that mean tera in the renza federation is earth from dual? or the planet D came from? or neither i'm confused...  i thought Wau Planet zinv was on was the original earth and Airai was the first planet they visited when they left for space. also a proto academy concept. cool.

End chapter 2 notes.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

chapter 3

Quote Planet TERA resembling the Earth is prohibited from living by people after being considered Holy Land and its natural environment ideally controlled by artifacts around the planet is exactly as beautiful as Holy Land There was a shame.
     The only artificial building here is the large conference hall where the Renza Federation allies are gathered in the smallest continent. Moreover, the facility was built underground which can not be seen from the ground.
     Staff at the facility management are only stationed here, and it is impossible for the staff to go out. And the councilors and attendants of each country come by transfer gate from the outer circumference satellite. Transfer gates are roughly divided into five, and trustees and officials come and go using the federal designated gate to which they belong. And as if they were pilgrims, wearing a robe dyed in the color of each of the five families, the sunshine in the center falls through the lavish path, with a silly looking expression.

Seina talks to maya's father on recepushi

Quote"... .... I just got married,"
    "There are already four women, and the next candidate also comes ... Indeed Seina's hometown of the Earth heard that monogamous is basic, but your position has already changed significantly I will do it. "
    "Even so, there is no back-end or such relationship ...... How rude as a father's word ... ..."
    "To be sure, it is reasonable to think so, but our mission is to collect and manage cultural heritage."
    "Collection management, is it?"
    "Through Seto, cultural information of the earth has come in. Like other stars, it seems that political marriage is also being done on the earth to maintain power."
    "That is ... .... Yes, it's pretty special"
    "Even so, there is no doubt that Seina is in that special position, and I think we should be aware of that."
    "... ... Haha"
    "Strengthening the power structure. In our case, we will create dancers with high ability or incompetence ...... Oh I will not refuse, but I do not force anything. All are conscious of it, those who agree with it and become prepared will be the dance princess.The transfer of skill and the training of successor are the duties of dance princess "
    "Even so, I am a bit ... and, even if I think about it, I do not think I have artistic talent ... ...."
    "It is a wonderful qualification to have a healthy mind while being a biased probability that survival is desperate, and if you do not like Maya, other sister, or even Makihi Is not it? "
    "What ?! Makihi is your wife, are not you?"
    "Makihi has nine boys, but only two of us were born with me"
corrected this
Quote" if you do not like Maya, you can have her other sister, or even Makihi. "
    "What ?! isn't Makihi is your wife,?"
    "Makihi has nine boys, but only two of us were born with me"
At that time Seina's mind struck a race horse. Seina had been in space several years, he knew that ethics here are different from the Earth, but he had never heard of  such an extreme example before.
    "I and Makihi think that it is easier to express ourselves as comrades, partners, rather than a married couple, moreover we are best friends."
"

so officially he basicly just got asked to add maya to his harem  she or makihi probably the rara of the older teir girls.
for those of you not caught up. maya and makihi are the blue haired girls from around volumes 8 and 9 i think...

later miki d fuku n kirche are told that they cant transform on recepushi and they try and cant theres some kind of transformation inhibition  code washu enabled on them

Quote"It's not Ryoko's word, but in the state of living separately from my beloved husband, luxury is just empty, is not it?"
    "Oh Neeju-sama, it's about that matter, but in a message from Seto," Because the formula is stopping in the middle, it's not yet a couple yet, "he said.
    "" "" Ee hhhh! "Oh!" ""
     Everyone on the spot opened my eyes to surprise and realized that it was the fact.
    "Well, that was ... ...."
     It is officially recognized as a couple only after an oath and wedding ceremony is approved within the wedding ceremony. Of course, in this world the form of a couple is not absolute so far, there is no difference in rights relationship whether legal marriage or inner margin.

so... officially they aren't married yet since seina got kidnapped.

end chapter 3 notes
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

July 05, 2017, 07:06:55 AM #3 Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 07:33:37 AM by Fap_fapperson
chapter 3 n 4: hakuren gets word from renza that her request to bring in seina and zinv was approved.

literally every mention of d mentions her eating curry,

also acha the wau is going to go to school on recepushi while this happens. i really dislike the acha part of the novels.

Quote"I do not know what shape it is on Earth, but since Galactic Federation officially establishes marriage through confirmation and oath of marriage, at this stage Seina is single."
maya does a naked courthship dance for seina and he tells her to put on some damn clothes.

Quote"This is also the residence space of the Aquatic people,"
    "Aquatic people?"
    "In the literature of the earth, I think that mermaids and mermans are the easiest to understand"
ok but mermaid waifu when kajishima. when.

i really don't care to summarize this. but like... all the species on renza resemble mythical creatures cause of that plant that produces witchcraft energy. seina's like oo cat fairys then he meets ogre girl and she liek sucks out soul energy with her eyes or something...

then we get TRAP elf Souren · Kariyuuku · Kaou and now i fucking see why people were bitching on amazon.
seina gets the hots for the trap elf even though its clearly stated to be  a guy but has tits clearly... seina is very confused and the text constantly puts stuff like he (?) said where after using male pronouns it adds a question mark.

end chapter notes...
btw the attached picture is trap elf

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

July 05, 2017, 07:32:59 AM #4 Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 08:48:25 AM by Fap_fapperson
chapter 5 notes: i got nothing.

chapter 6:
Quote"Five years since Mr. Hakuren gone over there ... Does it really come back with such big achievements?"
    "Originally it was a plan to spend over a hundred or two hundred years there, so preparations here were difficult."

QuoteSince the appearance of Mr. Zinv, it seems that there was a considerable impact, that Galaxy Even in the center of technology development called Academy, development boom of humanoid weapons is occurring "

Quote"There is also a problem of the Maiden Knight of the example" HIMIK ""
    "Because it can not be said that you do not want Seina to fight if it becomes a situation in which activities become full-scale, and that guys come out,"

"There is also an organization problem called" Shadow Guild "that had been rumored since before"
    "Organizations that have influence not only on the upper story of Kenzo but also pirates ... ......

the problem is whether it is an enemy or a friend for us, and I also care about the relationship with HIMIK"
    "HIMIK should definitely be wary of ZINV-sama, since that organization seems to dislike the existence of a person with outstanding power, although it is a situation that was anticipated from the beginning regarding the fact that the shadow Guild I wonder if she will get involved ... "
the first mentions of himik happen in this chapter.
not sure if it is a wushin or something else

the stone of ken is the philosopher's stone that washu made for seina i think... if i remember correctly. i need to go back and read volume 14 but i think thats what it is.

this chapter is the gayest one since naja's chapters in washu
seina wakes up and souren somehow got drunk and ended up in his bed.

im not really going to summarize the rest of this chapter. 

chapter 7:

"... ... Maybe you do not know the weaknesses of Light Hawk Wings?"

"" "" Eeh! "" "

All that other than Seina gave a voice.

"Is there such a thing?"

chapter 8:

kaguya and seina have a training battle with zinv n her ship

seina can contact washu indirectly through the philosophers stone now. its basicly his new nb... it gives him data on things if he asks and sends emails to washu.

chapter 9

seina does a jump and encounters pirates its himik

zinv talks to seina.

Quote In Miki 's words, everyone' s eyes were aimed at D looking at the monitor with disappointment. It is always silent D, but it is obviously obvious after seeing that armored cavalry unit.

"D?"

"... ... such ... ... why that"

D who does not show disorder of emotion always shows fear and puzzle.

"D, do you know about that armored knight HIMIK?"

"HIMIK ...... That should have been beaten by ZINV. Even though it should have completely disappeared."

"Well then, what is that over there? Is it another coward?"

"But that certainly is HIMIK .... The star of the beginning of the prehistoric civilization, ZINV and Kazuki completely disappeared on Earth ... why?

"Nah ... .... I've been a bit curious to hear the story from a long time ago, but it was a story of the name Earth a few hundred million years ago, it is a story when the world's differentiation parallelization happened After that, ZINV made me repair it in one original world "

"Well ... .... Yes, yes, even though it says restoration, it eliminates the elements of parallelization, afterwards it has changed a little bit that time and space tried to recover naturally"

D shooked the shoulder by Amane, finally removed his eyes from the monitor.

"That is, if two worlds existed in parallel before the alteration, if ZINV disappeared, is it that one world's HIMIK?"

"... .... Oh!"

D was shocked by the question and clung to Amane. The hands are held to the point of being pure white and the whole body is shaking wiggly.

"So what happened to HIMIK in the other world? What happens to those things that have become paired when they become one world?"

"Did not you investigate there?"

"No ... No! As a result of investigating Dr. Sanada, there was nothing wrong, so it was thought that ZINV had modified and stabilized ... But, it does not matter"

"... ... and, if HIMIK is the 2nd generation Imperial Tree, did not it be affected by the modification, did you register, ... Washu or Airi, whatever you want to do There is a possibility that existence had not disappeared when there was a thing with the same power as the second generation named HIMIK in front of you. "

"If you say that at least you fought at least once in the past, is not it? But if you think that you do not remember that time, is not it a little advantageous?"

"Battle data should remain in ZINV, but ... two memories existed simultaneously at the time of integration"

"In other words, may there be records of HIMIK that disappeared?"

Quote A thing like a black lump was injected from the front of HIMIK where the attack stopped briefly, as soon as it touched the light hawk Wings of ZINV, a state of strong light streaks going towards ZINV on the opposite side is displayed It was being done.

"This is PKW! Why is HIMIK like that !?"

Kiriko gained knowledge from Seto's data bank at the stage when he became a royalty about this phenomenon. Naturally, however, Hakuren are not authorized to access there. And another person is changing Muki is Miki.

"Kiriko, do you know this weapon?"

"... ... Ryo-Ohki There was a case where Imperial ship was sunk only once, before it hits Ryo-Ohki, a former ShankGuild secret weapon, a wave that passes through the Light Hawk Wings and gives damage"

"Such a thing ...... But if it certainly is so, why such a thing ...... What kind of point of contact was there ...?"

"Doctor Clay ......"

so now we know more or less how the original j was shot down.. :/

chapter 10:

The lower body of ZINV is almost blown away, the left arm is also damaged intensely, all of that weapon is unusable, but the right arm and some weapons are alive.

Seina lands on a planet starts traveling to the nearest village on foot and is poisoned by goblins... i think..
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Woooooaaaaaahhhhh this is harder to follow.

So, we know Zinv has basically a whole robot built over the uber-protected tree, and the core robots were built, not found, based on Zinv. So I don't believe the Core robots had seeds in them. I think they were based off of the accessible outer robot.

Also I agree, Heisei ban 3 yaaaaassssss.

"I like you Seina, you should come to my house and fuck my wife," - Makihi's Husband.

NOOOO SEINA'S MARRIAGE!

D's my home girl, curry's delicious.

I MUST LEAVE RIGHT NOW MORE COMMENTS/QUESTIONS LATER!

September 26, 2017, 12:27:31 AM #6 Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 12:38:27 AM by Fap_fapperson
Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on September 25, 2017, 08:29:51 PM
Woooooaaaaaahhhhh this is harder to follow.

So, we know Zinv has basically a whole robot built over the uber-protected tree, and the core robots were built, not found, based on Zinv. So I don't believe the Core robots had seeds in them. I think they were based off of the accessible outer robot.

Also I agree, Heisei ban 3 yaaaaassssss.

"I like you Seina, you should come to my house and fuck my wife," - Makihi's Husband.

NOOOO SEINA'S MARRIAGE!

D's my home girl, curry's delicious.

I MUST LEAVE RIGHT NOW MORE COMMENTS/QUESTIONS LATER!
yeah i know this is a bit harder

for zinv. its a fixed larva seed. remember kumu? its that. its a seed that just started to come out of the seed shell and the little leaf is there.

but its a fixed larva like neiju, its development is frozen at that stage. there is no full size tree in the zinv robot and no subspace, rather zinv the tree is a permanantly young seedling that is fixed inside the core.

like kumu.
i had the hardest time reading this and i am going to have to go back through it i mostly only extracted the lore quotes... the new concepts and plot make it much harder to read along with it being like 600 pages... i have a physical copy and this book is the size of 2- 3 of the novels

as for the core robots. from hesei ban they found them in the smaller ship under the ship rara took. they also found the cores in the ship. any ones they built were powered with the "computer units" they found. ie the royal tree cores

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

September 27, 2017, 05:51:16 PM #7 Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 06:13:55 PM by Y_Anthony_Who
I mis-wrote. I meant seed. Sometimes I just call the seeds trees. Often. Maybe cuz I think of them as baby trees... but yes I've known Zinv and Kumu were seeds since at least the GXP anime. That was just a typo!

But derp, I definitely mis-remembered several things! It was just the bodies that were built! However there are computer systems built around the impenetrable seed cores, as stated in GXP14, and it was THOSE systems that contained the gender restriction, as sort of explained by D in the anime, and which Heisei Ban 3 explains the Rara Army was able to hack... wait... if they hacked the sub-systems and gained access to the low level trees, why weren't they able to use the low level trees power to at least early Dragon Ball Z levels? With the Sanada side being nerfed as they were... damn it I'm trying to write about GXP15!!!

Thanks Kajishima. I guess fucking everything is on topic now. FOR ANY THREAD! IT'S ANARCHY!

Also, NOOOOOOO! Don't skip Souren! I need info on the trans character to help lure my LGBTQ friends and family into liking Tenchiiiii!!! I know at least three people off the top of my head who LOVE traps! Bring on the queer!

So, Dr. Clay was the "point of contact" between Himik and the Shank superweapon? If I'm following right, I think it's saying Dr. Clay studied the PKW from the ancient gem replica the shank guild found and sold the info to the "Shadow Guild", who I am wildly curious about, cliche name be damned.

Oh, and I totally forgot what PKW stands for, if anything.

I don't think the say what pkw means... I will go back over souren but it was like... two whole chapters of developing their relationship and it was basically them talking and eating breakfast .. it was super boring and then there's a ton of wait could souren end up a marriage candidate to seina too talk. it was also very hard to read. there are obviously some names of things I need to find out and I need to retranslate the text after swapping thisnames with the kanji. alot of the text is confusing because new settings and concepts I wasn't able to pretranslate
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

also I am confused too why rara army wasnt just wrecking sonada to bits if they didn't have the gender lock on their mechs. I wonder if ayuko bonded to kumu.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here