C87 - Tenchi IF IIIa

Started by جبريل 無道, January 18, 2015, 09:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Several notes.  I like how adult Neeju is finally seen.  Ryoko Balta is a very pretty as a mother, my favorite character from GXP :)  Also, this is the first -IF- doujin where the kids haven't married at the end, although that path for them is probable.  At the end it says "Tsuzuku..."/"To be continued..."

I speculate that MK found these doujins to be highly profitable and best of all, he doesn't have to box himself in with dialogue or even committing to the story, although despite all the complainers, he has really changed very little the past years for the amount of material he puts out, so I don't think that that's the problem.

Combine this with the other IF doujin out, this series seems to have taken on a life of it's own.  Also, apparently Tenchi-tachi lives within walking distance of Seina-tachi.  Tenchi's relative, who dropped off Baby Taro in episode 8 of the OAV, makes an appearance too.  Guess she's one of those in on the whole thing.

Also like Noike tired and Mihoshi lively there, while Ryoko is thinking of their kids and just seeing 2 of the same thing XD  Also seeing the little diagnosis faces from the 2nd OAV :)  Also spying 2 of the Seto Scouts at the very end.

https://mega.co.nz/#!gUo21Ira!qIOdSxQ49LEvv1RlBPgFqdHwLqkDxRd4y-50KeOGsXA

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

To be continued?

Don't even give a fuck about OVA 4 at this point, just keep these little booklets coming for another 5 years or so, should be able to rap up the moving to Jurai saga and all that.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 18, 2015, 09:59:50 PM
Tenchi's relative, who dropped off Baby Taro in episode 8 of the OAV, makes an appearance too.  Guess she's one of those in on the whole thing.

Yeah I'd say that's a given, as Taro's mother was the blonde as the funeral.

January 19, 2015, 12:09:39 AM #3 Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 12:16:00 AM by جبريل 無道
Was wondering why Noike's kid was so sick and stuff.  Thought it might be just stressed out from dealing with Mihoshi's kid (like her mom looks tired), but then I remembered Kaga-ette.

Don't know if it means anything, the one has sleeves, other doesn't, both seem to have a jewel in front, same trim, collar shape, etc, nice detail to add, MK.

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Thanks a lot for the scan.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

In the IF series, Masaki K. is mostly focusing on Tenchi's daughters and Seina's sons.   Tenchi is likely to have sons.  Masaki seems to be having more fun by focus mostly on the relationships between some of Tenchi's daughters, and some of Seina's sons.  I do enjoy the IF series.

Masaki K.  is likely waiting for the Tenchi Muyo sequel which I came to call TENCHI MUYO: THE NEXT GENERATION.  I am expecting that TM: TNG will focus on Tenchi's oldest son.  Tenchi's oldest son will be in elementary during the 2014-2015 school year. One of Seina's daughters will likely be one of the girls falling in love with Tenchi's oldest son.

:shyboy: :howaboutno:

Thanks for the scans. I do wonder if Noike's kid has issues because of Kagato or Naja's DNA? Naja seemed very emotional in the novels.....

Quote from: takahata on January 19, 2015, 04:15:11 PM
In the IF series, Masaki K. is mostly focusing on Tenchi's daughters and Seina's sons.   Tenchi is likely to have sons.  Masaki seems to be having more fun by focus mostly on the relationships between some of Tenchi's daughters, and some of Seina's sons.  I do enjoy the IF series.

Masaki K.  is likely waiting for the Tenchi Muyo sequel which I came to call TENCHI MUYO: THE NEXT GENERATION.  I am expecting that TM: TNG will focus on Tenchi's oldest son.  Tenchi's oldest son will be in elementary during the 2014-2015 school year. One of Seina's daughters will likely be one of the girls falling in love with Tenchi's oldest son.

:shyboy: :howaboutno:

My current avatar not withstanding, I have always likened the TM series to be like Star wars (the Ova series) and Star Trek (GXp). Following that formula I would love to see more spin offs that follow the vine of the later trek shows such as DS9 or the old EU of SW.

Oh and those kids. Frickin adorable.
Say my name.

Baker.

You're dang right.

Thanks for scans!

Love the scene with Noike's daughter going on a nice night hike to Seina and Co.'s house. Kiriko's reaction is funny and relatable. These 'If' books are just so fun. I really love them. Can't wait for the sequel!