C87 Kajishima Onsen 14.12

Started by جبريل 無道, January 20, 2015, 05:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 20, 2015, 05:46:27 AM Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 04:20:30 PM by جبريل 無道

https://mega.co.nz/#!RUIw2RiC!xO1KgdPy1g_qwO9tUqLdHFUo95KHgl_Dwha2RJS1EYc

Tokimi makes an appearance here:)  Some of the characters from Tenchi IF Nani Ga are at the end here.  Seems like relevant info to translate.

(Thumbnails, click to expand).

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Bump.  Still working on the translation.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

And for those that missed it, enjoy these perspective corrected images of the two 2014 comiket posters. Both of which will eventually be bundled with Kamidake Onsen 12, but it'll be quite a while til that comes out.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I hope Tokimi is still in the Tenchi harem, Kenshi has enough women  :sus:

If Tokimi's in Tenchi's harem, that's the third pair of sisters in that harem. And speaking of Kenshi's....Doll and Neizai could also be considered his aunt's, right? I wonder if Ulyte is considered a part of Kenshi's harem too....

I see Tokimi being in the harem, but not actually in love with Tenchi like Sasami and Washu. I mean yea she'll probably have his kid and stuff, but I see her relationship with Tenchi being like some kind of experiment.

Quote from: onimono on February 04, 2015, 09:06:04 PM
If Tokimi's in Tenchi's harem, that's the third pair of sisters in that harem. And speaking of Kenshi's....Doll and Neizai could also be considered his aunt's, right? I wonder if Ulyte is considered a part of Kenshi's harem too....

They definitely are his aunts being the sisters of Reia. Ulyte is no longer a being as he and Neizai have permanently fused, her taking control. Though he was giving off some of those Yaoi vibes IMO, which kinda makes sense now considering his female half was digging Kenshi.

I-is that chiaias Mother there with kenshi together in the b-bed?

Thank you for your work!

Quote from: Gott161 on February 05, 2015, 03:24:09 AM
I-is that chiaias Mother there with kenshi together in the b-bed?
  :parrot:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Chiaia is so bad he had to go for her mother instead :smug:

February 05, 2015, 12:14:26 PM #11 Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:28:10 PM by Alen
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 20, 2015, 05:46:27 AM

https://mega.co.nz/#!RUIw2RiC!xO1KgdPy1g_qwO9tUqLdHFUo95KHgl_Dwha2RJS1EYc

Tokimi makes an appearance here:)  Some of the characters from Tenchi IF Nani Ga are at the end here.  Seems like relevant info to translate.

(Thumbnails, click to expand).

Sorry for my bad english. Summary for C87 Kajishima Onsen 14.12

Lashara's mother  name Gold Guvindel (in japansese  "Gorudo Guvindel") will explain this chapter about how Sekishi do a marriage (Maybe I should say How Sekishi have sex).
next page she imagine about kenshi and Ezabel (Kiaya's mother) having sex its made her very excite and get wet. Becuase she love some kind of difference age couple.
And she think if she stay in the difference status right now she will application to this sekishi merriage too but now she can't do it.
So Gold guvindel think who will be the next target of her but no one matched her requirement. Then she make blessing to god after that Tokimi appear.
and tell Gold  Guvindel that she was god which this world make her statue. And tell Gold Guvindel about her true wish that is Kenshi when he was adult.
Next Explain about women Sekishi when marriage will release barrier that will make women Sekishi can pregnant. When Sekishi have sex and make a child need to be investigate by other Sekishi. Many men don't care about it But Kenshi.... So He can't make it (maybe he can't get hard ) but there are several way to make it when this happen. Yuraito tell about it and tell about group of women who have position to do this kind of work (glass girl, loli, SM maid, cosplay) there are a lot of men who got hard with this stuff.
Maya (Lashara's maid ) when she was young (not over 70 years old) also in this group becuase Well you can see her picture.
information about Sekishi End here.

Start with new story no relevant info
About new character that we seen in tenchi muyo if-Nani ga wo ... will explain about name of heroine Women name "Yukao" and Man name  "Hachiue Taichi"
and tell about Yukao apperance she was some kind of "Jurai Tree" I'm not sure about this it very confuse and there still have 3 people who was the same as Yukao.

At the end writer said about Noike's child she have some problem about feeling problem only (no have any problem about her body).And next chapter still about How sekishi marriage.
and about Gxp this year will release 2 book 11 and  12. and last " no hope about anime".

جبريل 無道 Thanks for sharing.

.......................and about Gxp this year will release 2 book 11 and  12. and last " no hope about anime".

wait whaaaat?  :neg: :neg: :neg: :neg: :neg: :neg:

Quote from: Gott161 on February 05, 2015, 01:28:43 PM

.......................and about Gxp this year will release 2 book 11 and  12. and last " no hope about anime".

wait whaaaat?  :neg: :neg: :neg: :neg: :neg: :neg:

Two GXP novels come out this year, one was released on the 20th and the other comes out in March. As for the anime, he means that plans to go forward with Kajishima's next anime project are still stalled or stalled yet again.

Damn, thanks yet again Alen for coming though and helping us out.