C87 Kajishima Onsen 14.12

Started by جبريل 無道, January 20, 2015, 05:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
>lashara's mom is hot
:merchant:
> no hope for anime
:neg:

Thanks Alen. I am sad about that AIC lets a hack like Negishi produce Tenchi anime, but not the original creator. :(

Between Tenchi In Tokyo, Ai Tenchi, Nabeshin, and the various non-Kajishima Sasami shows, it is like they are determined to ruin something wonderful.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Tis a sad day for Tenchi fans. You'd think they'd learn to trust Kaji's vision and let him do what he wants.
Say my name.

Baker.

You're dang right.

Quote from: Alen on February 05, 2015, 12:14:26 PMand last " no hope about anime".

I'm not one to wish ill will on anyone, but after reading this I hope Negishi and everyone else at AIC who were involved in Ai Tenchi Muyo get the full brunt of karma up their rear ends.  I'm willing to bet at this point that Kajishima tried to jump ship to another company... only for AIC to threaten him with the lawyer squad and give him a huge helping of chourico should he have proceeded to do so.  This is not right on ANY level and as a fan of Tenchi Muyo I will NOT stand for this crooked bullshit that AIC is causing not only for Kajishima but also for the fans.

Yes, I was a bit vulgar there which I normally am not... but this whole situation has me so angry that even I had to express said anger in that manner.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Quote from: WarOmnimon on February 09, 2015, 11:50:39 AM
Quote from: Alen on February 05, 2015, 12:14:26 PMand last " no hope about anime".

I'm not one to wish ill will on anyone, but after reading this I hope Negishi and everyone else at AIC who were involved in Ai Tenchi Muyo get the full brunt of karma up their rear ends.  I'm willing to bet at this point that Kajishima tried to jump ship to another company... only for AIC to threaten him with the lawyer squad and give him a huge helping of chourico should he have proceeded to do so.  This is not right on ANY level and as a fan of Tenchi Muyo I will NOT stand for this crooked bullshit that AIC is causing not only for Kajishima but also for the fans.

Yes, I was a bit vulgar there which I normally am not... but this whole situation has me so angry that even I had to express said anger in that manner.

I feel you. But what do you expect from a studio that got bought by the yakuza to evade taxes and then sold back for a penny. A studio like that has no name or brand to defend.

I wish that a better studio would buy Tenchi Muyo from AIC and let Kajishima create shows based on his books and doujinshi.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: antvasima on February 11, 2015, 05:52:57 AM
I wish that a better studio would buy Tenchi Muyo from AIC and let Kajishima create shows based on his books and doujinshi.

That would be everybodys wish i think.

hello,

i'm a new member, and since a longtime i would like to know, what kind of story is that.

in the serie isekai no seikishi no monogatari, lashara's mother isn't supposed to be dead, so why is kenshi in the same time lap that lashara and other's mother?

and why he seems to have sex with chiaia's mother?