What should be in OAV4 but you know won't be?

Started by جبريل 無道, August 21, 2012, 05:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: takahata on September 24, 2012, 06:36:40 PMThe perfect rival must be the same as Tenchi.

I call BS.  No offense, I just can't possibly think that somebody just like Tenchi would be the perfect rival.  I mean, think about it: if they're the same, then they're not complimentary at all, and what kind of match is that?  :(

Quote from: For Washuu on September 25, 2012, 12:16:52 AM
Quote from: takahata on September 24, 2012, 06:36:40 PMThe perfect rival must be the same as Tenchi.

I call BS.  No offense, I just can't possibly think that somebody just like Tenchi would be the perfect rival.  I mean, think about it: if they're the same, then they're not complimentary at all, and what kind of match is that?  :(

Well, I would say Sasami is the most like Tenchi - they both like a little mischief (Tenchi - episode 1, looking for the Keys to the cave, Sasami with suggesting Tenchi steal Ayeka's tiara, suggesting the love manga to Ryoko and Ayeka in episode 7, etc), work the hardest around the house, can cook well (Tenchi shown in GXP 17), generally responsible - I think they compliment each other greatly.

My second choice in the similiarity department would be Kiyone, and MK himself said that she and Tenchi would make the best match.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on September 25, 2012, 01:30:33 PM
Quote from: For Washuu on September 25, 2012, 12:16:52 AM

Well, I would say Sasami is the most like Tenchi - they both like a little mischief (Tenchi - episode 1, looking for the Keys to the cave, Sasami with suggesting Tenchi steal Ayeka's tiara, suggesting the love manga to Ryoko and Ayeka in episode 7, etc), work the hardest around the house, can cook well (Tenchi shown in GXP 17), generally responsible - I think they compliment each other greatly.

My second choice in the similiarity department would be Kiyone, and MK himself said that she and Tenchi would make the best match.

They were talking about a perfect rival/enemy for Tenchi, Jibby, not a potential lover :P

September 26, 2012, 11:50:31 AM #19 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 12:06:53 PM by shades of blue
Quote from: For Washuu on September 26, 2012, 11:22:42 AM
Oooohhhh... rival as in ENEMY!

I'mma gonna shut up now.  :-X

Well if you're going that way, you may as well go the doppelganger aka Dark Link route and make Misao's worst nightmares come true.

Dark Link

That black Master Sword is fucking sweet!

Dark Tenchi

Look at those arm canons, you can tell he's been bench pressing blondes. heh

Quote from: Zigra on September 26, 2012, 06:01:36 AMThey were talking about a perfect rival/enemy for Tenchi, Jibby, not a potential lover :P

Um, what are you talking about?

Takahata specifically said:
Quote from: takahata on September 24, 2012, 06:36:40 PM
I want a better prefect rival.  While Noike is enegaged to Tenchi, she turn out not to be the perfect rival.  The perfect rival must be the same as Tenchi.  Of course, it is is up to Kajishima to determine if there should an additional rival for Tenchi's sffections.

A rival to the girls for Tenchi's heart.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Feel pretty meh about the Rival thing to be honest. The whole point of the harem (at least the OVA's harem) is that its all about equality. Which is why I still til this day don't know what the heck the Noike bitch fits was all about, all she wanted to do was come in, and join what was ALREADY established, its not like she pulled a Sakuya and robbed him under their noses. Yet you hear the same Mary Sue BS excuse (we all know the REAL reason  ::))

The Rival card does nothing but institute competition, and that might harm what's been established since Ryoko and Ayeka specifically have matured to the point where Common law harem marriage has been set in their mindset. This is the point where New Girl doesn't equal THREAT, just new addition to the family.

September 27, 2012, 03:35:48 PM #23 Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 02:41:13 PM by takahata
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on September 24, 2012, 08:02:31 PM

You mean like a twin sister Achika? ;D

Or you mean attract tons of opposite gender attention?

I meant the Perfect rival to be the same age as Tenchi.  Also, she can be one of Tenchi's cousins.

I agree with Tenchi Ryu, I would have NO problem with a new chick coming in because it won't be such a negative thing. I have no problem with Noike or Sayuka or Yugi