Comiket 85 Discussion

Started by shades of blue, November 01, 2013, 07:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was thinking that might be Seina's brat too. As the kid has a bandaid on his face. And thou it's hard to tell, his eyebrows kinda look like they've got that parallel line magicmarker look. Which would match up with Seina.

Happy.
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

December 29, 2013, 04:22:03 PM #17 Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 04:24:29 PM by Tenchi Ryu
You know what's shitty? Us getting hype and just compleely ignoring the big ass IF on the cover of this. Meaning this could clearly be a what if doujin.

And then the announcement OVA 4 never getting made...

The salt would be glorious while Kajishima has fulfilled his master plan to bitchslap us all.

"I know about that god damn foreigner Shades stealing my shit all the time"

maybe it's more like "what if I actually had the money to fund my projects" type what if

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 29, 2013, 04:25:44 PM
maybe it's more like "what if I actually had the money to fund my projects" type what if

Quote from: shades of blue on December 29, 2013, 09:50:19 AM

Aunty Sasami & Aunty Noike also sneak their way in, along with Amane?!

Where do you see Noike?

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 29, 2013, 02:50:39 PM
Scratch that, that's definitely Seina's kid and I'd bet my right asscheek that Amane is his mother with her teasing him like that. Looks like Tenchi's girls might have a crush on him, continuing the harem legacy.
Quote from: shades of blue on December 29, 2013, 02:58:23 PM
I was thinking that might be Seina's brat too. As the kid has a bandaid on his face. And thou it's hard to tell, his eyebrows kinda look like they've got that parallel line magicmarker look. Which would match up with Seina.

Also, looks like Kiriko and Neju standing with him in the top left panel. I think it's pretty safe to say it's Seina's son.
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 29, 2013, 01:24:59 PM

Given what the -IF- issue is showing us, that'd make the three unconfirmed silhouettes Seina's son, Ayeka's daughter & Ryoko's daughter. And the middle spot does seem to line up nicely with young Ayeka II's hime cut.

Guess Tenchi's son is not born til the group officially moves to Jurai.

December 29, 2013, 05:07:51 PM #22 Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 05:15:24 PM by shades of blue
Quote from: Tensami on December 29, 2013, 04:52:44 PM

Where do you see Noike?

Sasami cooking looked like Noike, while Sasami's reaction face on the left side really looks like Misaki.

Quote from: Tensami on December 29, 2013, 04:52:44 PM

Also, looks like Kiriko and Neju standing with him in the top left panel. I think it's pretty safe to say it's Seina's son.

Also that looks like a basket of cabbits. And cabbits with those two blonde children.

That pic on the left looks like Mihoshi and Noike's kids.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Tenchi taking care of Seina JR makes me question what could Seina be doing that would require some baby sitting?

Promotion? Royal Promotion?

:chord: :chord:

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 29, 2013, 05:18:34 PM
Good observation, Washu's baby looked just like that.

Probably being taught how to allow Seto to rule Jurai, while he sits on the throne. Just like in chess, the "king" can only move one space at a time. :neg:

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 29, 2013, 05:19:14 PM
Tenchi taking care of Seina JR makes me question what could Seina be doing that would require some baby sitting?

Isn't he doing stuff in Paradise War?

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 29, 2013, 05:18:34 PM

If that's the case, there better be a Sasami kid in there too, or I'm gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed!

Quote from: shades of blue on December 29, 2013, 05:07:51 PM
Also that looks like a basket of cabbits. And cabbits with those two blonde children.

Maybe all of Tenchi's kids will have their own personal Ryo-Ohki.

I'm thinking it's Noike's anyway.  If the pics weren't so blurry.   Because behind that kid is something, Idk what, but it reminds me of Ryoko Balta's princess dress.

how to take screenshots

If that's the case, it could mean the dark haired kid is hers, and one or both blondes belong to Amane.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Quote from: Tensami on December 29, 2013, 05:29:24 PM
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 29, 2013, 05:19:14 PM

Isn't he doing stuff in Paradise War?

If you go my my theory, no. When konsen11 came out I mentioned the spiky haired kid was likely Seina's kid. And if so, that Paradise War's "Minamida" might be Seina's kid, as a future GP recruit. Isekai takes place 15 years after OVA3, so it's safe to assume a similar amount of time has passed since Isekai.