Comiket 85 Discussion

Started by shades of blue, November 01, 2013, 07:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 30, 2013, 05:59:26 PM #45 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 06:04:48 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Quote from: Tensami on December 30, 2013, 05:51:55 PM

Oh right. Mitoto.
She seemed to have a decent relationship with her husband though from that flashback in OVA 3.

Then again this is Tenchi Muyo, where all characters become sluts for the MC, no exceptions.

OR.....

:emot-smugdog: :emot-smugdog:

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 30, 2013, 05:43:39 PM
Man, really bummed Mihoshi, Washu and Noike didn't get on the baby train.

By the bandaid you can tell one blonde baby is definitely Seina's, but that other has a Kuramitsu curl in it.

Quote from: shades of blue on December 30, 2013, 06:15:23 PM
By the bandaid you can tell one blonde baby is definitely Seina's, but that other has a Kuramitsu curl in it.
Yep, wonder who's kid that is on the right too. Looks Balta ish but also kinda Noike-ish with that hair.

The hair looks green to me, so I'd bank on Noike. But it's hard to tell, given the quality of the picture. Kaji just had to throw in a few curve balls... bastard.

Fun fact, Tenchi is like 37 right now

:staredog: :staredog: :staredog:

Quote from: Tensami on December 30, 2013, 05:37:42 PM

For all those who thought Ryo-Ohki wasn't included in this marriage....sucks for you  :emot-smugdog: :emot-smugdog:

Tenchi is definitely intimate with that adult looking body.

December 31, 2013, 01:36:19 AM #51 Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 01:39:34 AM by Dr.Soviet
Quote from: Tensami on December 30, 2013, 12:10:20 PM

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: ROUGH TRANSLATION:This is not a definite story of the future  :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

This could be wrong if you think it says other wise please let us know

Note: Lum is a member on our forum and someone I chat with on skype on a daily basis.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 31, 2013, 01:36:19 AM
:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: ROUGH TRANSLATION:This is not a definite story of the future  :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

This could be wrong if you think it says other wise please let us know

Pretty much figured that big ass IF was there for a reason. Like I said yesterday, not gonna take this as totally canon yet. Might just be something to fill his fans hunger.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 31, 2013, 01:36:19 AM
This is not a definite story of the future

This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

December 31, 2013, 02:03:11 AM #54 Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 02:25:02 AM by Dr.Soviet
Just wanna put this out:

The characters we see I'm 90% sure are going to be the same if we had an anime adaption dealing with the kids, The story we see here is most likely subject to change, Granted he could if he wants to (seeing as it's HIS story) change the way the characters look however, He seems pretty set on what we have so far.

tl;dr Characters PROBABLY won't change, Story MIGHT

How I feel:

MK said the same thing years ago about his doujin.  It's nothing to freak over.  He just doesn't want his hands tied if he gets a better idea between now and the next OAV.  He developed Seto and Noike pretty early on with the same caveat (think 1993-1995).

i'll bet money Ryoko Balta is simply babysitting Mihoshi's and Noike's kids along with Amane's while pregnant.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

So you think those are Mihoshi's twins....interesting. For comparison's sake, here is Washu's baby boy...

Washu is all show, but I wonder if she has emotional issues about actually being a mother, so waited til much later compared to the others.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 31, 2013, 02:59:33 AM
So you think those are Mihoshi's twins....interesting. For comparison's sake, here is Washu's baby boy...

Washu is all show, but I wonder if she has emotional issues about actually being a mother, so waited til much later compared to the others.

Seeing as she had 1 child taken away, 2 killed by her assist and one used as a slave for over 4000 years.

Let's just say she would get the opposite of the mother of the year award.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 31, 2013, 02:59:33 AM
So you think those are Mihoshi's twins....interesting.

No, I think the one in the very front is amane's.

I think MK grouped them together like that because all their moms are/were Galaxy Police.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 30, 2013, 05:43:39 PM
Man, really bummed Mihoshi, Washu and Noike didn't get on the baby train.

Oh, I'm sure they will eventually. We know for a fact that Tenchi was putting it to Noike in that Omake doujin, so I'm sure she and the other girls will all be having babies sooner or later. I think he's just focusing on Ryoko and Aeka's kids at the moment because a lot of people see them as the "main" girls (not me personally, but a lot of people do) and because I get the impression that those two daughters will be part of a future harem with Seina's son.