1 (9.1%)
Five guys burger and fries are duh best
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on February 02, 2013, 11:07:10 PM
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/9b713e17d6/563824-3

Foreword:

Japanese:
いやあ、畑仕事後のお風呂は、本当に気持ち良いものですよねえ ....そう言えば、何やら『天地無用•魅皇鬼』が20周年記念という事で、 聖機師版から天地版へと戻したら?という提案があって、ああそれも 良いかもと思っていたところ、原作者にちょっとしたトラブル発生(詳しくは 小説九卷參照して下さい)、同人はおろか小説すらも危うい所だったよう で......ハッハッハ、困った人ですよねえ。まあ何とか一力月でリカバりー 出来たようですので、自業自得ではありますが、その踏ん張yに関しては、 ちょっとだけ褒めてあげて下さい。もちろん記念すべき回を、ほぼ無策で 取り掛からざるを得ないのは、少々難ありと思いますが、そこは天地無用 ですので、お風呂ネタから始めるのも、らしいのかな?......と思う次第です。 -と、いうわけで.........

Romanji:
Iyā, hatashigoto-go no o furo wa, hontōni kimochiyoi monodesu yo ne e.... Sō ieba, naniyara "tenchimuyō• mi sumeragi oni" ga 20 shūnenkinen to iu koto de, hijiri-ki-shi-ban kara tenchi-ban e to modoshitara ? To iu teian ga atte, ā sore mo yoi kamo to omotte ita tokoro, gensaku-sha ni chottoshita toraburu hassei (kuwashiku wa shōsetsu 九卷參照 Shite kudasai), dōjin wa oroka shōsetsu sura mo ayaui tokorodatta yō de...... hahhahha , Komatta hitodesu yo nē. Mā nantoka ichiriki tsuki de rikabari ̄ dekita yōdesunode, jigōjitokude wa arimasuga, sono fun Chō y ni kanshite wa, chotto dake homete agete kudasai. Mochiron kinen subeki kai o, hobo musaku de torikakarazaru o enai no wa, shōshō nan ari to omoimasuga, soko wa tenchimuyōdesunode, o furo neta kara hajimeru no mo,rashī no ka na? ...... To omou shidaidesu. - To, iu wakede... ... ...

Google translate:
Oh, hey I is not really pleasant .... Come to think of it, something his "demon Emperor Tenchi Muyo 魅 •" that the 20th Anniversary Bathing after field work was returned to the world edition from St. Seikishi version ? I was wondering if there is a suggestion, and be good it is also oh, trouble a little authorship (for details please see 卷參 nine novel), like I almost compromised even the novel, let alone ...... doujin ha ha ha , hey It's a pain in the neck. It seems there is a force on the moon was able to recover one ー Ri somehow Well, it is what you asked for, with respect to the y persist, please just a little Praise. I think no choice but nearly neglect Torikakara in memorable times, of course, the difficulty is a little, because there is Tenchi Muyo, also start from the bath material, seems I wonder? It is up to you ...... I think. - And say mean .........

Jibberish:
Well, hey, a bath after field work can really be a pleasant!  Come to think of it, because of Tenchi Muyo Ryo-ohki's 20th Anniversary and the like, I returned with Hijiri-ki-shi-ban and Tenchi-ban.  However there is a suggestion, that too probably will take place, gensaku-sha got (A story writer who teams up with a mangaka to create manga) just a little vocal trouble, the doujins and even a foolish novel too hahaha, hey it's a pain in the ass.  Well, since I was able to recover my strength , and give you you what you wanted, thus in regards to this tense experience, please just give a little praise.  Memorable times of course, I have no choice but to neglect starting almost, it's going to be difficult I think, since there is Tenchi Muyo, let's start the bath story shall we?  I think as soon as possible, I mean...

*Jibberish comes with no express guarantee, warranty, or any other tea.  This was difficult as hell and MK's writing style is beyond my meager japanese.

Wait what

February 02, 2013, 11:16:31 PM #151 Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 12:50:32 PM by جبريل 無道
Slightly improved next page.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

February 02, 2013, 11:50:04 PM #152 Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 01:10:11 PM by جبريل 無道
Slightly improved next page.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/b2d24c88eb/563824-6

Quote当初浮遊大浴場に来るには、外からの 徒歩のみでした。

もちろん今でも、季節や気候の良い時 などや、畑仕事の帰りなど直接、ここ丨こ 向かう事も多く、風呂上がりの火照った 肌を冷ましたい時なども、外を歩いて 母屋まで帰ります。

古い話で恐縮ですが、『神田川』のような 銭湯全盛時代の情緒を楽しめるもので ある、というのはじっちやんや親父の談 ですが、まあ最近では俺も何となく 分かるような気がしています。

虫の声や満天の星空、季節ごとの空気、 それにも増して、夜の暗さと対照的な 母屋の明かりと人の気配が、何気に 嬉しいんです。

QuoteTōsho fuyū dai yokujō ni kuru ni wa,-gai kara no toho nomideshita. Mochiron imademo, kisetsu ya kikō no yoi toki nado ya, hatashigoto no kaeri nado chokusetsu, koko 丨 Ko mukau koto mo ōku, furo agari no hotetta hada o samashitai toki nado mo,-gai o aruite omoya made kaerimasu. Furui hanashi de kyōshukudesuga,"Kandagawa" no yōna sentō zensei jidai no jōcho o tanoshimeru monodearu, to iu no waji ~tsu Chiya n ya oyaji no dandesuga, mā saikinde wa ore mo nantonaku wakaru yōna ki ga shi Te imasu. Mushi no koe ya manten no hoshizora, kisetsu-goto no kūki, soreni mo mashite, yoru no kura-sa to taishō-tekina omoya no akari to hito no kehai ga, nanige ni ureshī ndesu.

QuoteTo come to the initial floating baths were only walking distance from the outside.

Even now, and many, such as when good weather season and also directly towards this 丨 here, such as the return of the work in the fields, as well as when you want to cool the skin flushed with rising bath, he went back up to the main house by walking out of course.

I'm afraid in the old story, for it is one that you can enjoy the emotional heyday bathhouse like "Kanda River" is a story of a father and Yan hands, I feel like you know somehow I also have it in recent Well you had to.

Sound of insects and wonderful starry sky, the air each season, even more, it is a sign of life and the light of the main house and the contrasting darkness of the night, I'm glad nothing to worry about.

OMG, something halfway readable, is Google translate feeling ok?

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/67fa26771f/563824-7

Quote直接歩いて来る他には、脱衣所入りロ横にある 転送ゲー卜で、母屋や鷲羽ちゃんの研究所などと 行き来が可能です。当初、脱衣所はもっと小さぐ 申し訳程度しかありませんでしたが、征木家の人数 が増えると共に、圧縮空間を構成、広くしました。 この画では分かり辛いのですが、女性用の空間は 男子用の三倍ほどの広さがあり、化粧スペースも完 備されています。俺としてはその事に不満はあり ませんが、もっとしっかりした仕切りが欲しいです。

QuoteChokusetsu aruite kuru ta ni wa, datsuisho-iri Ro yoko ni aru tensō gē boku de, omoya ya washū-chan no kenkyūjo nado to ikiki ga kanōdesu. Tōsho, datsuisho wa motto chīsa gu mōshiwake-teido shika arimasendeshitaga, sei ki-ka no ninzū ga fueru to tomoni, asshuku kūkan o kōsei, hiroku shimashita. Kono gade wa wakari tsurai nodesuga, josei-yō no kūkan wa danshi-yō no san-bai hodo no hiro-sa ga ari, keshō supēsu mo kan 備 Sa rete imasu. Ore to shite wa sono koto ni fuman wa arimasenga, motto shikkari shita shikiri ga hoshīdesu.

QuoteIn divination transfer gate next to Russian bathhouse containing, in addition to directly walked, back and forth is possible, such as laboratories and main house and Washu-chan. Initially, there were only small tool more sorry about dressing room, while increasing the number of home Thurs Conqueror, configure the compression space was wide. In this picture, but is hard to understand, there is a space for women about three times the size of for men, are also completely equipped vanity area. As I is not unhappy about it, I want a partition that was more reliable.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/54030d9be8/563824-9

Quote......ははは

結局全員勢揃いですか... まあ、いいんだけどね。

俺もここに居れば 問題なしだし......。

ただ' 風呂から出る タイミングが難しいん だよなァ......。

Quote...... Wa wa wa Kekkyoku zen'in seizoroidesu ka... mā, ī ndakedo ne. Ore mo koko ni ireba mondainashidashi....... Tada' furo kara deru taimingu ga muzukashī nda yo nā.......

QuoteHahaha......

Well ... Do you mustering all, I hope it eventually.

If I would have no problem here ... I also.

Timing out of the bath 'I wish'm just ... difficult.

Each post the translation is literally worse  :babble:

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/b44e9f1667/563824-10

Quoteさて、解説の続きを......本来ここのお湯は ナノマシンなので、ただつかるだけで洗浄も 済むし、濡れた身体を拭く必要もありません。 しかし、地球生まれの俺にとってはごく当たり 前の、洗うという行為が娯楽というか、楽しい. という事で、洗い場が増設されています。 もちろん上の浴槽横にも、男専用の小さな 洗い場があります。

QuoteSate, kaisetsu no tsudzuki o...... honrai koko no oyu wa nanomashin'nanode, tada tsukaru dake de senjō mo sumushi, nureta karada o fuku hitsuyō mo arimasen. Shikashi, chikyū umare no ore ni totte wa goku atari mae no, arau to iu kōi ga goraku to iu ka, tanoshī. To iu koto de, araiba ga zōsetsu sa rete imasu. Mochiron ue no yokusō yoko ni mo, otoko sen'yō no chīsana araiba ga arimasu.

QuoteWell, here is a nanomachine hot water ...... more original commentary, I just soak washing need also, however, there is no need to wipe the body wet. However, for me, is that the Earth-born per previous act very, I mean that the wash is entertainment, and Fun., Washing area has been added. And also next to the tub on, there is a small washing area dedicated man of course.

February 03, 2013, 12:16:36 AM #159 Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 12:43:33 PM by جبريل 無道
Improved.  Next page.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/904ff46fa5/563824-13

QuoteUpper Bubble: 洗い易いように 大人に変身

Lower Bubble: ああ, やっぱり 女の人って 大勢集まると 賑やかだなァ...

QuoteUpper: Arai yasui yō ni otona ni henshin

Lower: Ā, yappari on'anohito tte taisei atsumaru to nigiyakada nā...

QuoteUpper: Transformed into an adult as easy washing

Lower: Oh, I § You're busy and I gather many woman still ...

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/04e0ef9ca5/563824-14

QuoteRyoohki: 逃げてきた

Lower: まあ魎皇鬼と

砂沙美ちやんなら \ \ \

りりか......

QuoteRyoohki: Nigete kita

Lower: Mā ryōōki to Mai Futuro Waifu Sasami Chiya n'nara\ \ \ Riri ka... ...

QuoteRyoohki: Fleeing.

Lower: Ryo-Ohki and Well

\ \ \ It's of course やん my future wife Sasami

Or that you ......

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/3435edeb4e/563824-15

Quote天地さま......。

その安息の場所が 浸食されるのも 近い将来かもしれません。

QuoteAmachi-sama....... Sono ansoku no basho ga shinshoku sa reru no mo chikai shōrai kamo shiremasen.

QuoteTenchi-sama .......

Maybe in the near future even if the rest of the place from being eroded.

The end.  Afterward second one posted so don't wait for it here.

So basically, Mihoshi needs a specific ribbon size to not become a psycho? And did I read wrong or did he say a Tenchi novel was in the works?

This is awesome, but difficult to decipher.

I am losing my mind! Is he saying he's making another Tenchi novel AND something about more Isekai!??? NEED READ JAPANESESESES!

I'm going to cry.