Will Reveal a new Series (or more!)
4 (36.4%)
Announces his Retirement
1 (9.1%)
Five guys burger and fries are duh best
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on February 03, 2013, 12:56:13 PM
This is awesome, but difficult to decipher.

I am losing my mind! Is he saying he's making another Tenchi novel AND something about more Isekai!??? NEED READ JAPANESESESES!

I'm going to cry.

It's driving me mad as well  :smith:

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on February 03, 2013, 12:16:36 AMThe size and shape of the ribbon to tie Mihoshi bracts Chiyo naughty personality that way ....
So that's the secret of Mihoshi's ribbon?  She has a split personality?  Who or what does Chiyo refer to?
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

February 04, 2013, 12:37:03 PM #167 Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 12:42:52 PM by جبريل 無道
Quote from: antvasima on February 04, 2013, 08:19:11 AM
Who or what does Chiyo refer to?

Good question.  Now that I have more time, I looked at that.  It's a bad reading, because ABBYY confused "lowercase" ょ for uppercase よ.  ち which is normally chi is modified by a lowercase ょ to say cho.  The small っ tsu modifies the consonant と to and the word should be chotto, not chiyo.

There are other passages here that have "chiyo", apparently MK likes to use the word "chotto" and his font he uses doesn't allow ABBY to distinguish the upper and lower case forms.  Might be other screw ups like that I don't know about.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/ff290bbceb/563824-12

Thus fixed:
Quoteちなみに美星さんは リボンの形状と縛る 大きさで、ちょっと 性格がやんちゃに....

QuoteChinamini Bisei-san wa ribon no keijō to shibaru ōki-sa de, Chiyo tsuto seikaku ga yancha ni....

Chinamini Bisei-san wa ribon no keijō to shibaru ōki-sa de, chotto seikaku ga yancha ni....

QuoteThe size and shape of the ribbon to tie, Mr. Bisei bracts Chiyo naughty personality that way ....

The size and shape of the ribbon to tie, Mr. Bisei Mihoshi-san naughty little personality that way ....

*Note: Bisei is just Mihoshi read badly.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/2650896e04/563824-16

Japanese:
Quote久々の天地キャラです。一応、これの前に小説の挿し絵をやりましたから戸惑いは少なかった ものの、やはり聖機師画が染みついているなあ、と思う部分も多々ありました。もともとアニメ一 タ一は他人の画を描き、その影響を受けて成長するものですから、これは宿命のようなものです。

今回、天地の20周年記念という事で、天地ネタで描いたわけですが、天地は小説でも出て来る 事もあり、今後のために使えないネタも多いので、同人にするのは聖機師の方がやり易いと感じ ました。まあただの日常話なら描けますので、設定的な補完ネタが難しいと言う方が正しいです。

次の夏も引き続き天地ネタを描こうと思いますが、天地の弟である征木剣士が、異世界に送リ 込まれる時の為の訓練話になる予定なので、半分聖機師ネタのようなものです。

さて本業の話ですが、gxpの小説が間に合いましたので、いつも通リに来年一月に出ます。 今回はアニメになって20周年、小説を出して10周年なので、ちょっとしたサプライズ込みです。 それから以前お話しした、新企画の小説がついに出る事になりました。夏コミにこちらのブースに いらした方は看板を見たと思いますが、あのキャラがそうです。とにかく他の企画の為にも なんとか小説発表後は、アニメ化へと進んでもらいたいと、切に切に願っています.

Romanji:
QuoteHisabisa no tenchi kyaradesu. Ichiō, kore no mae ni shōsetsu no sashie o yarimashitakara tomadoi wa sukunakatta mono no, yahari Sei-ki-shi-ga ga shimitsuite iru nā, to omou bubun mo tata arimashita. Motomoto anime ichi ta ichi wa tanin no ga o kaki, sono eikyō o ukete seichō suru monodesukara, koreha shukumei no yōna monodesu. Konkai, tenchi no 20 shūnenkinen to iu koto de, tenchi neta de kaita wakedesuga, tenchi wa shōsetsu demo dete kuru koto mo ari, kongo no tame ni tsukaenai neta mo ōinode, dōjin ni suru no wa Sei-ki-shi no Hō ga yari yasui to kanjimashita. Mā tada no nichijō-banashinara egakemasunode, settei-tekina hokan neta ga muzukashī to iu kata ga tadashīdesu. Tsugi no natsu mo hikitsudzuki tenchi neta o egakou to omoimasuga, tenchi no otōtodearu Tadashi ki kenshi ga, i sekai ni oku Ri koma reru toki no tame no kunren-banashi ni naru yoteinanode, hanbun Sei-ki-shi neta no yōna Monodesu. Sate hongyō no hanashidesuga, gxp no shōsetsu ga maniaimashitanode, itsumo tsū Ri ni rainen ichigatsu ni demasu. Konkai wa anime ni natte 20-shūnen, shōsetsu o dashite 10-shūnen'nanode, Chiyo tto shita sapuraizu-komidesu. Sorekara izen ohanashi shita, shin kikaku no shōsetsu ga tsuini deru koto ni narimashita. Natsu komi ni kochira no būsu ni ira shita kata wa kanban o mita to omoimasuga, ano kyara ga sōdesu. Tonikaku hoka no kikaku no tame ni mo nantoka shōsetsu happyō-go wa, anime-ka e to susunde moraitai to, setsuni setsuni negatte imasu.

Hisabisa no tenchi kyaradesu. Ichiō, kore no mae ni shōsetsu no sashie o yarimashitakara tomadoi wa sukunakatta mono no, yahari Sei-ki-shi-ga ga shimitsuite iru nā, to omou bubun mo tata arimashita. Motomoto anime ichi ta ichi wa tanin no ga o kaki, sono eikyō o ukete seichō suru monodesukara, koreha shukumei no yōna monodesu. Konkai, tenchi no 20 shūnenkinen to iu koto de, tenchi neta de kaita wakedesuga, tenchi wa shōsetsu demo dete kuru koto mo ari, kongo no tame ni tsukaenai neta mo ōinode, dōjin ni suru no wa Sei-ki-shi no Hō ga yari yasui to kanjimashita. Mā tada no nichijō-banashinara egakemasunode, settei-tekina hokan neta ga muzukashī to iu kata ga tadashīdesu. Tsugi no natsu mo hikitsudzuki tenchi neta o egakou to omoimasuga, tenchi no otōtodearu Tadashi ki kenshi ga, i sekai ni oku Ri koma reru toki no tame no kunren-banashi ni naru yoteinanode, hanbun Sei-ki-shi neta no yōna Monodesu. Sate hongyō no hanashidesuga, gxp no shōsetsu ga maniaimashitanode, itsumo tsū Ri ni rainen ichigatsu ni demasu. Konkai wa anime ni natte 20-shūnen, shōsetsu o dashite 10-shūnen'nanode, chottoshita sapuraizu-komidesu. Sorekara izen ohanashi shita, shin kikaku no shōsetsu ga tsuini deru koto ni narimashita. Natsu komi ni kochira no būsu ni ira shita kata wa kanban o mita to omoimasuga, ano kyara ga sōdesu. Tonikaku hoka no kikaku no tame ni mo nantoka shōsetsu happyō-go wa, anime-ka e to susunde moraitai to, setsuni setsuni negatte imasu.

Google Translate:
QuoteIt is the character of the heavens and the earth a long time. Many were also part of the confusion was small but I think once, because I did before this novel illustrations, paintings and St. Seikishi wish I still ingrained. Data one anime one, because it is what the painting of others, to grow under the influence, so it is like the destiny originally.

This time, the fact that the 20th anniversary of the world, I always though it was drawn with a story world, heaven and earth is also coming out a novel, so many material can not be used for the future, to the coterie of Seikishi St. I felt that is easier to do. If you say so well just draw would talk everyday, story completions set I is difficult to correct.

Although I think I'll draw a story world continue next summer, so going to be talking about training for when the swordsman Thurs Conqueror is a brother of heaven and earth, is crowded re-sent to another world, such as the story Seikishi St. half thing.

It is the story of the day job now, because time is novel gxp, out in January next year to re-copy all the time. 20th anniversary turned anime, this is a 10th anniversary issue the novel, I write the Innovation Chiyo surprise. I was going to have to talk about before, the new novel of planning finally come out then. I think those who are in the booth here in Komi summer saw the billboard, the character that is so. After the announcement of the novel, and I want to proceed with animated somehow also for other project anyway, I hope sincerely sincerely.

It is the character of the heavens and the earth a long time. Many were also part of the confusion was small but I think once, because I did before this novel illustrations, paintings and St. Seikishi wish I still ingrained. Data one anime one, because it is what the painting of others, to grow under the influence, so it is like the destiny originally.

This time, the fact that the 20th anniversary of the world, I always though it was drawn with a story world, heaven and earth is also coming out a novel, so many material can not be used for the future, to the coterie of Seikishi St. I felt that is easier to do. If you say so well just draw would talk everyday, story completions set I is difficult to correct.

Although I think I'll draw a story world continue next summer, so going to be talking about training for when the swordsman Thurs Conqueror is a brother of heaven and earth, is crowded re-sent to another world, such as the story Seikishi St. half thing.

It is the story of the day job now, because time is novel gxp, out in January next year to re-copy all the time. 20th anniversary turned anime, this is a 10th anniversary issue the novel, it is little surprise included. I was going to have to talk about before, the new novel of planning finally come out then. I think those who are in the booth here in Komi summer saw the billboard, the character that is so. After the announcement of the novel, and I want to proceed with animated somehow also for other project anyway, I hope sincerely sincerely.

Jibri is too tired to make jibberish.[/size]

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/637a880606/563824-5

Quote......本当にあの二人は 所かまわず喧嘩を始める ので困ったものです。

そういえば天地無用の 企画の、最初のイラストは 温泉場で対峙する魎呼と 阿重霞さんの姿だった そうなので、20周年の 始まyとしては、らしいの かもしれません。

とは言うものの、この上の浴槽は数少ない俺のテリ卜リーテリトリーなので、そこはちよっとくらい尊重して ほしいものです。俺だって男なんですから..........(鎮まれ鎮まれ......)

-間-

最初はみんな、俺が入っていると、少し遠慮をしてくれていたのですが、今では遠慮無しに 入って来ます。ですからせめてここだけは、マジ遠廉してほしいんです、特に魎呼......さてこの 浮遊大浴場も、造った当初に比べていぐ)かの改装がされています。その解説をしましよう。

Quote...... Hontōni ano futari wa tokoro kamawazu kenka o hajimerunode komatta monodesu. Sō ieba tenchimuyō no kikaku no, saisho no irasuto wa onsenba de taiji suru ryōko to aeka-san no sugatadatta sōnanode, 20-shūnen no Hajime ma y to shite wa,rashī no kamo shiremasen. To wa iu mono no, kono Jō no yokusō wa kazusukunai ore no teri boku rīnanode, soko wa Chiyo tto kurai sonchō shite hoshī monodesu. Ore datte otokona ndesukara..........(Shizumare shizumare......) - Hazama - Saisho wa min'na, ore ga haitte iru to, sukoshi enryo o shite kurete ita nodesuga, ima dewa enryo-nashi ni haitte kimasu. Desukara semete koko dake wa, maji tō Ren shite hoshī ndesu, tokuni ryōko...... sate kono fuyū dai yokujō mo, tsukutta tōsho ni kurabete i gu) ka no kaisō ga sa rete imasu. Sono kaisetsu o shimashi yō.

...... Hontōni ano futari wa tokoro kamawazu kenka o hajimerunode komatta monodesu. Sō ieba tenchimuyō no kikaku no, saisho no irasuto wa onsenba de taiji suru ryōko to aeka-san no sugatadatta sōnanode, 20-shūnen no Hajime ma y to shite wa,rashī no kamo shiremasen. To wa iu mono no, kono Jō no yokusō wa kazusukunai ore no teritorīnanode, soko wa chotto kurai sonchō shite hoshī monodesu. Ore datte otokona ndesukara..........(Shizumare shizumare......) - Hazama - Saisho wa min'na, ore ga haitte iru to, sukoshi enryo o shite kurete ita nodesuga, ima dewa enryo-nashi ni haitte kimasu. Desukara semete koko dake wa, maji tō Ren shite hoshī ndesu, tokuni ryōko...... sate kono fuyū dai yokujō mo, tsukutta tōsho ni kurabete i gu) ka no kaisō ga sa rete imasu. Sono kaisetsu o shimashi yō.

QuoteSheesh ...... I Those two really since we start a fight here, there, and everywhere.

Planning of Tenchi Muyo, because it seems the first illustration was a heavy haze Ali's appearance and to confront in 魎呼 spa, as the beginning of the 20th anniversary, it may not seem that you mention it.

That said, this is a tub on my Terri Lee Bok few, there is what I want you to respect much Chiyo Innovation. Because I'm a man 's .......... I (subside subside ...)

- Between -

Everyone, I is entering first, but I was not allowed me to do a little, now that I come in without ceremony. I'd far Ren Seriously, even the floating baths, only here, renovated Kano) tool has been compared to that originally made ​​especially 魎呼 ...... Well at least so. As to the explanation that you've.

Sheesh ...... I Those two really since we start a fight here, there, and everywhere.

Planning of Tenchi Muyo, because it seems the first illustration was a heavy haze Ali's Ayeka's appearance and to confront in 魎呼 Ryoko spa, as y KHajima 20th anniversary, it may not seem that you mention it.

That said, on this tub is a few of my territory, there is little hope that much respect. Because I'm a man 's .......... I (subside subside ...)

- Between -

Everyone, I is entering first, but I was not allowed me to do a little, now that I come in without ceremony. I'd far Ren Seriously, even the floating baths, only here, renovated Kano) tool has been compared to that originally made ​​especially 魎呼 ...... Well at least so. As to the explanation that you've.

*stabs Google translate*

From /a/ (Grain of salt etc etc): "Rumors of a war on gemini movie And a new manga is likely since kajishima have written ALOT of novells and doujins that keeps going after the OVA, as well as GXP manga since he wasnt content with the anime.
I think hes trying to make up for the studios spinoffraping tenchiverse and the godfuckery in OVA3."

Fuck a grain, going in with a tablespoon of salt. Then him dogging ISM and OVA 3 doesn't exactly make me take him serious.

But a ISM movie would be pretty interesting.

"Kenshi, I am your brother.....

NOOOOOOO,,its not true, ITS NOT TRUE!!!!

*Enter Jar Jar*

:neg:

February 06, 2013, 11:05:37 PM #172 Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 11:07:10 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Gonna steal this from Adam:

""You know I'll do my best, but yeah I'm kind of busy getting adjusted with the new job and all.... When is your deadline? I'd like to take a stab at it, but if you need it really soon I am probably not the person for the job....""

:worship: :worship: :worship:

We've found a sacrifice supporter

My translations: (Christ, rereading that foreward is PAINFUL!  I'mma have to go back through that.)

Foreward:

It's nice to take a bath after working in the field...

. . . . . .So yeah, somehow Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki is having it's 20th anniversary celebration,
so what do you think of a Tenchi volume instead of a Seikishi one? Speaking of which, I think I had a good proposal but there has been a little problem with the author,  (For more information refer to novel #9) This doujin is a stupid little story even if it is a risky scene.
......Ha, ha, ha, I'm a pain in the ass aren't I? Anyhow, I've had a one month rest and recovery so, I have to suffer the consequences of my actions but, I'll stand firm on this, please speak a little kindly of me.

Of course this anniversary chapter, almost neglected, has to begin, I think it was a little tough, but it's Tenchi Muyo! so, here  now we begin the Bath scene, I wonder how it will seem? . . . . . .

I think it is up to you.

------, So, yeah. . . . . . . . .

Afterword:

It's been a long time since I've done the Tenchi characters.As far as it goes, I felt a little lost in creating the illustrations for the preceding story. Of course, more and more I think that part of it is because the Seikishi illustrations are so ingrained in me.
Of course, an animator draws different characters, that they have a growing influence on him is like destiny.
This time I drew a Tenchi story because it was Tenchi's 20th Anniversary. For my next doujin I'll be going towards Seikishi because I felt it would be easier. With a new Tenchi novel coming out, there is a lot of material that I just can't use.
If you said "Well, drawing, creating and completing those slice of life scenarios is difficult..." then you'd be right.
Now while I think I will be drawing more Tenchi material next summer, the plan is that it will be about the training and preparation for sending Kenshi Masaki, Tenchi's younger brother, to the other world. So it's like half Seikishi.
Now, let's talk business, the GXP novel is on time, so it will be coming out next January as usual.
This time, as it's the 20th anniversary of the anime, and it's the novel's 10 year anniversary, I included a few surprises.
I was going to mention, I've gotten the ok to publish a new novel.
Those who came by the booth at the Summer Comi probably saw the characters on the sign that we had up. The novel is about them.
Anyhow, after I get the new project's novel published somehow, I sincerely, earnestly hope I can proceed on an anime.

アプロード.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on February 12, 2013, 10:09:54 PM
Quote from: bishopcruz on February 12, 2013, 09:48:19 PMI'll look at it again see what I can figure out from my horrible Japanese.
Shades!!!! He has a grasp on Japanese....Let's tie his ass up!!!
:getin:
11 days later....

Mission successful....

So glad to see this done, Thanks a bunch! :getin:

Thanks a lot, bishopcruz!

I REALLY hope that the next novel is the Mihoshi one that allegedly never got off the ground. I assume that it is since he introduces the "naughty" personality that Mihoshi has when her ribbon isn't the correct size and shape. FINGERS CROSSED.