New Masaki Kajishima Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki & GXP Portrait Pics for DMM

Started by جبريل 無道, April 15, 2015, 02:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
If I got my translation correct, this is Washu during her student days and Mihoshi during her GP cadet days.  Notice her much fabled ribbon isn't present yet, the one that if it came undone, would erase her memory according to the 101 -- recalling Kagato's words on earth about her breakdown.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdengekionline.com%2Felem%2F000%2F001%2F038%2F1038513%2F%23eid1038515

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

The Washu one is very nice, but I'm not liking Mihoshi with short hair.

Awesome! I love them both! I think this is only the second time he's drawn Mihoshi with her short hair. I still like it. Like her long hair better, but real people change their hair sometimes, so I enjoy when that's reflected in anime and the like.

That's Mihoshi? !?! I thought that was her grandmother when she was younger.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on April 15, 2015, 06:48:57 PM
Mihoshi is 2serious4me

This is a serious Mihoshi:

"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Gaston on April 16, 2015, 09:08:49 AM
That's Mihoshi? !?! I thought that was her grandmother when she was younger.

Come to think of it, that does look far more like a less butch version of Mikami than it does Mihoshi <.<

Just wanted to drop my two cents about Bad-Ass!Mihoshi.

IIRC, in OVA3 it is heavily implied that at some point in time Mihoshi actually used to be hyper-competent at her job.  Seriously, imagine how scary that must have been for criminals to have someone with Mihoshi's crazy-ass luck as well as a clear and level head that has all the angles covered.  It's no small wonder she was once considered the rising star of the GP.

Of course, it's also implied that she wasn't like that all the time.  Apparently, from Masishu's perspective, Mihoshi was a fun loving free spirit whenever she wasn't on the clock, and one of the main reasons why Masishu spent so much time hanging out with the Kamiki clan.

And then The Incident occurred - something happened to Mihoshi that very nearly killed her (or maybe even actually did).  We get brief glimpses of a limp-faced dead-eyed Mihoshi and... she is not whole.

I'm hoping that we'll learn more about this in OVA4, if and when it ever comes out.

I would also like to finally learn what happened to Mihoshi.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: shades of blue on April 28, 2015, 12:54:54 PM
trap card is super effective

Crossdressing.....again after Universe? Not Tenchi.....I refuse to acknowledge this exist...

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on April 28, 2015, 01:41:35 PM
Crossdressing.....again after Universe? Not Tenchi.....I refuse to acknowledge this exist...

And, she's a hoe.
:merchant:

This is  how he looks when he crossdress in Ai Tenchi Muyo IRRC.