Your own Tenchiverse story?

Started by LightHawkWing, February 07, 2013, 02:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 07, 2013, 02:39:40 AM Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 02:48:54 AM by LightHawkWing
Someone sent in this confession to my tumblr a while ago: "With the rich mythologies of the Tenchiverse, I've always wanted to write stories based in that world. Kajishima Masaki really did a good job in creating his own universe and I've always wanted to contribute it to it with my own characters and stories based on what he's already established and set them in the same world as Tenchi. Unfortunately,  whenever I start thinking about it, I never know where to start. "

I don't know about you guys but I've always felt this same way. What about you? Have you guys ever came up with ideas for your own stories and characters within the Tenchi universe? And I mean ideas don't have to be directly connected to Tenchi's family, Jurai, the Galaxy Police etc. Alternate realities like Dual are fun to think about too.

February 07, 2013, 04:57:50 PM #1 Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 01:05:38 PM by takahata
My best Tenchiverse story will focus on Tenchi being aware of his Juain heitage before her runs into Ryoko and the others.  It seems that it will not be easy ideal for this story. Yet, there were times when Katsuhito could have used his influence like preventing Japan's military adevnetures in China.  Katsuhito may have been aware of having a descendent like Tenchi before Tenchi was born. 

In my Tenchiverse story, Katsuhito was force to intervene in Earth's affairs.  Maybe Kasuhito's intervention was due to the actions of a powerful Space Pirate Guild trying to interfere in the affairs of Earth's nations. We are aware how powerful the DeLama Pirate Guild was in GXP.   Becuase of Katsuhito's intervention, the Earth is going to become a Constitutional Monarchy.

Tenchi is seen as a prince in my alternate universe. In my altenate univese, Tenchi will be able to find a double, in order to be enable to come close to being a normal teenager. Still, Tenchi has to attend to his offical duties as a Prince on occasion. The fun begins after Ryoko enters Tenchi's life like in Universe and the Ryo-Ohki OVA series.

:omgwtf: :really: