1 (9.1%)
Five guys burger and fries are duh best
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Are we gonna be trolled again?  :shepicide:

Or are we gonna get a new series?  :worship:

Guess we'll find out after the end of December  :speculate:

MK WILL REVEAL ALL!  :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop:
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

As if the Burger and Fries isn't a legit and likely better option than a new series...

He will reveal that Tenchi is Kenshi's father.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 04, 2012, 11:09:52 PM
As if the Burger and Fries isn't a legit and likely better option than a new series...

:damn:
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

I just don't know what to think about this.

I'm keeping my expectations low. So going with Five Guys Burger and Fries. :P

You know.....I just noticed something. If it wasn't for Shades, we STILL wouldn't have a copy of Kajishima's 82 release like we were promised by Kalevala. He has been releasing doujins, but no Kajishima doujins in sight,  :milk: :milk:

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 07, 2012, 02:33:36 AM
You know.....I just noticed something. If it wasn't for Shades, we STILL wouldn't have a copy of Kajishima's 82 release like we were promised by Kalevala. He has been releasing doujins, but no Kajishima doujins in sight,  :milk: :milk:

Totally forgot about that! WTF!

My memory is shot, who'se Kalevala?

Someone who buys and scans doujins from Comiket. He's the one who scanned the 2 Isekai doujins that came out last year, one os which is translated I believe.

http://kalevalascans.net/

Oh that guy.  Didn't he say he didn't like old anime on some vote thing or was that someone else?

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 07, 2012, 09:37:49 PM
Oh that guy.  Didn't he say he didn't like old anime on some vote thing or was that someone else?

that was someone else.

December 18, 2012, 04:13:33 AM #14 Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 04:16:43 AM by Kalevala
I heard my blog got mentioned so I decided to check out in what's happening here.
First of all, hello everyone! I'm Kalevala and I work as a mercenary scanner for various groups and people which keeps me busy.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 07, 2012, 02:33:36 AM

My C82 package got stalled due to customs and before I noticed Shades had released his own scan of it, which allowed me to focus on other stuff.

Quote from: shades of blue on December 07, 2012, 11:48:50 AM
And he's got a few Isekai h-doujins still not scanned.
About those, I've got few people working on translating and editing them and I was asked not to release the RAWs until they were done. Sadly I think both the editor and translator got buried by real life but (C81) [Musansodou (Miyakawa Hajime)] Toshima no Hanazono (Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari) just needs some editing and QC and it can be released in english 6 months behind the schedule :shepicide:

In the meantime, when I'm not buried under commissions and real life work. I'm trying to clean and prep this for release http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/06/65/040030066577.html

Coincidentally I'm hoarding old Tenchi related doujinshi that have gotten scanned back in late 90's in terrible 640 x 480 resolution so I can rescan them at some point in all their old yellowish paper glory :chord: