Kagatos name

Started by Eff Efferson, October 18, 2020, 05:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 18, 2020, 05:28:40 PM Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 09:26:08 PM by Eff Efferson
So some of y'all know this but the last few years I've spent studying the occult and compairitive mythology and tracing the various deities across pantheon's.

Well I can now for 100% sure give an answer on what kagatos name means.

Kagatos translates out to purusha. A god I am. But what is purusha? It's  a concept of universal conciousness in  contrast to pracriti or material existance.

"Material reality (or Prakrti) is everything that has changed, can change and is subject to cause and effect. Purusha is the Universal principle that is unchanging, uncaused but is present everywhere and the reason why Prakrti changes, transforms and transcends all of the time and which is why there is cause and effect."

However before that it originally meant the being who hatched from the cosmic egg. Which is literaly my bread and butter. So this being is also known in other cultures as Aur (genesis) Mitra(vedic)might(armenia) ymir(norse) mummu(Babylonian)amun(egyptian) eros the elder, protogonos, Mithra, sol invicitus, phanes,(greek)

Phanes means bringer of light.
Obviously in roman that's lucifer.

So tldr Kagatos name is just straight up a clever round about way of saying lucifer or at the very least Mithra.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I noticed through a documentary about Hadrian's Wall (built during said Roman Emperor's reign) that the troops stationed there gradually began building temples inserted into the more robust wall sections (there were at least a dozen fortifications spanning its length). These temples honored one of the patron Roman deities: Mithras. It was a nice touch, considering their belief regarding Mithras was he produced a spawn point in some astral plane with plenty more combat for footsoldiers. I liken it to a warlord Kagato who perhaps more principled (see the manga Kagato clone) was in search of primitive, low-density worlds to build up a space brigade.

Quote from: WaitoKon on October 23, 2020, 04:19:52 PM
I noticed through a documentary about Hadrian's Wall (built during said Roman Emperor's reign) that the troops stationed there gradually began building temples inserted into the more robust wall sections (there were at least a dozen fortifications spanning its length). These temples honored one of the patron Roman deities: Mithras. It was a nice touch, considering their belief regarding Mithras was he produced a spawn point in some astral plane with plenty more combat for footsoldiers. I liken it to a warlord Kagato who perhaps more principled (see the manga Kagato clone) was in search of primitive, low-density worlds to build up a space brigade.

The name is fitting

Mitra is the first born primal deity of perspective knowlege and contracts.
Essentially the primal divinity that illuminates the current perspective of physical existance. Its like a near universal cosmological concept that exists in basicly all belief systems but is pretty lost in obscurity these days.

So it fits Kagato who is seeking the Unified feild theory and basicly wants to be the ruler of the universe to do so.

I should have put this in the previous post but:

kagato is 神我人
and purusha is 神我
but人 is just man

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=ja&tl=en&text=%E7%A5%9E%E6%88%91%E4%BA%BA

but it translates out on google the same.

It also translates from chinese to japanise as I am a god
神私は
Kami watakushiha

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=ja&tl=hi&text=%E7%A5%9E%E6%88%91%E4%BA%BA

and if you go japanise to hindi its parameshvar which isn't mitra, but one step up, the monad or brahman.

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%A5%9E%E6%88%91
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here