C95 Doujins

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 27, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Ricin on January 10, 2019, 10:59:42 PM
https://e-hentai.org/g/1344723/fd188aeb80/

18.12 raws are up

All good work, Ricin.

On the B/W, I see some bleedthrough from a few spots.  Did you use a black sheet behind the page you were scanning?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

No, I was trying to not take the book apart and didn't have a black sheet. It is not too long I might rescan.

Translations Have been commissioned, they should take about a week. I will probably need someone who has read the latest novels to help me with clean up so I can send this and the August book for edits.

"but the release schedule of the OVA is still undecided."

It's my Anime and I want it now! :derp:

Man, I have no connection at all to 18.12. 😅 I guess I need to find out who's who and what's what.

As to IF VI...😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Everything in 18.12 is Renza Arc. I need to read Fap's translation to even grasp what is going on.

Quote from: Ricin on January 15, 2019, 10:44:04 AM
Everything in 18.12 is Renza Arc. I need to read Fap's translation to even grasp what is going on.

Magic n shit

Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on January 15, 2019, 03:10:23 AM
As to IF VI...😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Couldn't agree with you more.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 15, 2019, 10:45:51 AM
Quote from: Ricin on January 15, 2019, 10:44:04 AM

Magic n shit
you laugh but....

OVA 1 and 2 - kajishima rants about ghosts n aliens n shit while introducing chackra colored waifus
Photon- magic but make it science and call it ahou
Masquerade- literaly a story about magic alchemy witches and vampires with bad sex scenes put it
Wakamono choi- the spirits of the chinese zodiac or chinese demon lords of the directions or something i know because the game was canceled...
GAP☆P- puumyi A half god half demonic woman embodying yin and yang is summoned by the protagonist using the scroll he found in his grandfather's warehouse ... and then u fuck her cause why not.
tenchi in love- *nina hagen, psychadelic punk opera goddess sings* the alchemyyyyyyyyyyy of looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove
aggaruter-:D i got nothing  for it honestly does fetishised lycanthropy count?
GXP- kajishima rants on the akashic records and the metaphisics of luck and reincarnation
OVA 3- kajishima rants about the 12 dimentions, acension, and the monad but with waifus also tenchi destroys saturn cause take that illuminati scum also tenchi literaly meets his higher self time travels and becomes immortal and perrinialy youthful.
dual- kajishima's mech opus on  his theory of the annunaki and dimentional travel that is a rip off of a show that is all about genesis
gxp part 2- kajishima rants on why he thinks magic even exists instead of actually telling the story. also the sorcers stone literally becomes seina's waifu...

for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I now have translation scripts of both of the 2018 doujins ... and I can't send them to the guys for edits because I am unable to clean them up.

What do you mean?
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Because I know nothing about the characters some conversation queues are harder to follow.

send them too me qnd ill see what i can dooo
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Translator just minding his own beeswax when