OVA 5 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 30, 2017, 12:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 15, 2020, 10:30:17 AM #390 Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 10:51:48 AM by AstroNerdBoy
Quote from: Harls on June 15, 2020, 07:32:00 AM
"'Gotta' get back, back to the FAQ', thought ANB."

Hahaha! You are more right than you know. I actually did tweak the OVA 4 section. I need to win the lottery so I have more free time.

Quote from: Eboshi on June 15, 2020, 09:23:18 AM
What Seto is planning through Paradise War is her strengthening of power.
First of all, I should say that her philosophy of action has been consistent since it first appeared in GXP anime.

Hey Eboshi! Yeah, I agree that Seto has been consistent throughout. It was still surprising to see her sit seiza with Kuis/Quis when questioned by Ringo, but I have a bit of an understanding there.

Quote from: Eff Efferson on June 15, 2020, 10:02:00 AM
Yeah he hasn't even met airen yet. He's still hasn't met jovia either.

Whoa! Seina hasn't met Jovia? Where has he been all this time when Jovia came to Kamidake II?

Which reminds me, where's Gyokuren? She was part of Seina's harem, but I noticed her MIA in OVA 5 episode 2.

Update: Also, is D's appearance in episode 2 another cabbit form? Or is she the real D?

D's a cabbit, like Miki and Kirsche.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on June 15, 2020, 12:12:30 PM
D's a cabbit, like Miki and Kirsche.

So D doesn't have a new name?

wonder if mikki ,kirche and d will call washu mother

QuoteWho are "Acha-chan" and "Airen-san"? They appear to be part of Seina's harem. But they aren't the original four names of the  Renza Federation babes.

QuoteWhoa! Seina hasn't met Jovia? Where has he been all this time when Jovia came to Kamidake II?

Which reminds me, where's Gyokuren? She was part of Seina's harem, but I noticed her MIA in OVA 5 episode 2.

Update: Also, is D's appearance in episode 2 another cabbit form? Or is she the real D?

The story is still stagnant in the novel GXP:
Acha is a Wau child, Airen is a princess of the kingdom in Lenza, Jovia is just a mage,
The story will not be complemented until the GXP sequel is published.

In episode 2 of OVA5:
Seina didn't attend the Kamidake II conference, so there's no shot he shows with Jovia,
My guess is that Gyokuren is a Queen of the kingdom in Lenza, so she might be in a different position than the other brides in Seina (but she was in OVA4...),
D and Miki are humanoid. Their Cabbit form has not yet been visualized in OVA.

OVA 5 episode 2 takes place after the time skip. Renza Arc is over and the Renza Royalty are simply shirking their duties so they can stay with Seina. Jovia is a bit of a mystery but remember the Renza Arc has ZINV and HIMC fighting after a year (As set-up in the Epilouge of GXP 14). Jovia could have been in the OVA 4 Kenshi meeting but probably did not fully exist yet in his mind so he just ignored her.

I hope they show Kiriko training Kenshi on how to pilot a mech, it explains his brutal fighting style in the coliseum during the invasion episode in ISM. A flashback to her fight in her mech against the men in Renza who underestimated her would be amazing but will likely never happen.

QuoteSo D doesn't have a new name?

The name of D is D. She seems to have memories of spending time with Kazuki, but since she is not D after the two worlds have fused, it is a mystery whether they are exactly the same individual. After all it's a parallel adventure.

Quotewonder if mikki ,kirche and d will call washu mother

It wasn't. At least when they met Washu in the novel GXP.

Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on June 15, 2020, 10:30:17 AM
Quote from: Harls on June 15, 2020, 07:32:00 AM
"'Gotta' get back, back to the FAQ', thought ANB."

Hahaha! You are more right than you know. I actually did tweak the OVA 4 section. I need to win the lottery so I have more free time.

Quote from: Eboshi on June 15, 2020, 09:23:18 AM
What Seto is planning through Paradise War is her strengthening of power.
First of all, I should say that her philosophy of action has been consistent since it first appeared in GXP anime.

Hey Eboshi! Yeah, I agree that Seto has been consistent throughout. It was still surprising to see her sit seiza with Kuis/Quis when questioned by Ringo, but I have a bit of an understanding there.

Quote from: Eff Efferson on June 15, 2020, 10:02:00 AM
Yeah he hasn't even met airen yet. He's still hasn't met jovia either.

Whoa! Seina hasn't met Jovia? Where has he been all this time when Jovia came to Kamidake II?

he hasn't met her in the gxp part 2 part of the show. He's already met her in ova 5... ova 5 is several years after gxp part 2 and he probably married jovia first from what the doujin seems to say.

D is the real d.

Gyokuren is the queen the polished mirror country of renza. She's busy being the queen
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Is Kirche the reincarnation of RARA Mitsuki from Dual!? I just noticed they had the same seiyuu.

June 16, 2020, 07:18:02 AM #399 Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 07:24:17 AM by Eboshi
QuoteIs Kirche the reincarnation of RARA Mitsuki from Dual!? I just noticed they had the same seiyuu.

The consideration is very interesting.
Kirche's Astral Link has not been mentioned in the Ryo-ohki franchise, but it's possible that Mitsuki Rara and her are connected.

It would make sense.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on June 16, 2020, 02:11:05 AM
Is Kirche the reincarnation of RARA Mitsuki from Dual!? I just noticed they had the same seiyuu.

Yes.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

June 16, 2020, 11:30:42 AM #402 Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 11:40:15 AM by Eff Efferson
Quote from: Eboshi on June 16, 2020, 07:18:02 AM
QuoteIs Kirche the reincarnation of RARA Mitsuki from Dual!? I just noticed they had the same seiyuu.

Kirche's Astral Link has not been mentioned in the Ryo-ohki franchise, but it's possible that Mitsuki Rara and her are connected.

Gxp14 d always calls her miss Mitsuki.

___
seina was busy looking around. he was lost deep in thought.
(It's odd to think that Fuku was kidnapped here only a few days ago.)
the D cabbit jumped onto his bed and the kirche cabbit jumped on the desk where he used to store NB
"How are you feeling d? Is this comparable to the homes in the era you were from?"
"yes" a monitor like a speech bubble opened up in front of the cabbit and the figure of D appeared.

the cabbit had a collar that incorporated transmitters that were thought linked so that the words of the clones could be communicated.
"The things I have seen have varying aspects from both the initial civilization and the various interstellar navigating civilizations I encountered, there are many commonalities.
But the image you showed me of your home planet which I saw in the documents given to me were the most surprising. "
"oh you mean Earth?"
"Yes. That is exactly like ZINV's planet, where the former master lived. It's as if I was looking at the exact same thing. "

"There's even a common point between Japanese people and Seina's country in particular. Do You know about the concept of a parallel world? "
"Yes, it's a concurrent world, do you think that's such a thing exists?"
"Yes. Actually, in the world where the former master of ZINV was born, it was confirmed to exist. And the point were it manifested was at a decision of the Master 's father that caused the world to divide into two, ZINV and the Master were the parallel world equivalents of the same person and so reality had to be reintegrated without ZINV."

"That's a terrible story, I cant believe ZINV has that kind of power."
"Maybe my planet and your former master's planet are parallel worlds?"
"I think this is technically different, but it may be the same general concept in a broad sense. Either way you met ZINV and have become my new master now. "

"... .... So, were your old master and I very similar?"
"The figure of my former master was better in appearance"
"Oh, is that so ... Ha ha ha ... ...."
"But the astral pattern seems to be quite similar. That's why ZINV awakened and you became It's master Mr.Seina...Miki and Kirche are also very similar in nature to the people i once knew. "
" Miki sempai and Kirche?"
"Especially Miki's appearance, She looks almost exactly like the person I once knew. ZINV told me that people like kiriko are gathering around master Seina with the astral patterns that closely resembles the four people who lived with my former master. It seems like things balance only when four people who resemble our whole group are gathered though not when 4 who are all similar to each other each other assemble."
----
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Eff Efferson on June 16, 2020, 11:30:42 AM
Quote from: Eboshi on June 16, 2020, 07:18:02 AM

Gxp14 d always calls her miss Mitsuki.
___
seina was busy looking around. he was lost deep in thought.
(It's odd to think that Fuku was kidnapped here only a few days ago.)
the D cabbit jumped onto his bed and the kirche cabbit jumped on the desk where he used to store NB
"How are you feeling d? Is this comparable to the homes in the era you were from?"
"yes" a monitor like a speech bubble opened up in front of the cabbit and the figure of D appeared.

the cabbit had a collar that incorporated transmitters that were thought linked so that the words of the clones could be communicated.
"The things I have seen have varying aspects from both the initial civilization and the various interstellar navigating civilizations I encountered, there are many commonalities.
But the image you showed me of your home planet which I saw in the documents given to me were the most surprising. "
"oh you mean Earth?"
"Yes. That is exactly like ZINV's planet, where the former master lived. It's as if I was looking at the exact same thing. "

"There's even a common point between Japanese people and Seina's country in particular. Do You know about the concept of a parallel world? "
"Yes, it's a concurrent world, do you think that's such a thing exists?"
"Yes. Actually, in the world where the former master of ZINV was born, it was confirmed to exist. And the point were it manifested was at a decision of the Master 's father that caused the world to divide into two, ZINV and the Master were the parallel world equivalents of the same person and so reality had to be reintegrated without ZINV."

"That's a terrible story, I cant believe ZINV has that kind of power."
"Maybe my planet and your former master's planet are parallel worlds?"
"I think this is technically different, but it may be the same general concept in a broad sense. Either way you met ZINV and have become my new master now. "

"... .... So, were your old master and I very similar?"
"The figure of my former master was better in appearance"
"Oh, is that so ... Ha ha ha ... ...."
"But the astral pattern seems to be quite similar. That's why ZINV awakened and you became It's master Mr.Seina...Miki and Kirche are also very similar in nature to the people i once knew. "
" Miki sempai and Kirche?"
"Especially Miki's appearance, She looks almost exactly like the person I once knew. ZINV told me that people like kiriko are gathering around master Seina with the astral patterns that closely resembles the four people who lived with my former master. It seems like things balance only when four people who resemble our whole group are gathered though not when 4 who are all similar to each other each other assemble."
----

Washu, Seto, Airi, Mikami had gathered in the secret workshop in Amane 's penthouse basement after a long absence. The figures were gathered in the dark like witches, no, like demon' s gathering.
"so, that's why groups of four people reverse the vector of the probability with Seina..."
"I wonder if zinv is involved.... And Miki, Kirche, and D, Fuku are all about the same as the original four people in astral shape"
"Its a miraculous thing to trace back his bias to the root cause, it's regrettable that we can't disclose this information right away, everyone will get angry ...."  
"There was a lot of technical information
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I will say one thing for OVA 5--it definitely has inspired more interest for me than OVA 4 did.