Harry Potter fanfic I like - NSFW

Started by Setofan1, April 30, 2013, 03:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Not my story, but one I like. It's a Harry Potter fanfic involving Bellatrix and Lord Voldemort. It's called Necrophilia Made Easy by Dracophilia. Despite it's questionable content, it captures Bellatrix's obsessive love for her Dark Lord rather well.

http://hp.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600021986

Deep inside the forest was a small, abandoned stone cottage. The cottage had once been the home of a strange wizard called Ezeriah Stomp. Ezeriah was known far and wide as the barmy wizard, the wizard that had gone off his head claiming to see bright lights and odd, flying objects in the sky. Of course, no one believed him. It was too much Firewhiskey they said, or maybe one of his spells had gone wrong and that's what had made him so loopy.

He disappeared one night, did our Ezeriah...disappeared from sight. No one knows exactly when it happened...not liking to be the butt of the towns jokes, he had gotten to be what you might call a bit of a recluse. But eventually they noticed that he hadn't come to town for quite sometime. They went out to his cottage and searched around, but there didn't seem to be any signs of foul play, or a struggle. He had just...disappeared...never to be seen again.

Muslin curtains, covered in grey dust thick and soft as cat fur lay across the vine covered windows hiding and protecting the people within.

A small blue and white rug stretched its threadbare body across the neglected wood of the floor; its reaching faded fingers almost but not quite touched a large battered vanity that leaned wonkily against the washed out rose of the wallpaper.

Large ivory colored candles in small silver containers lined the scratched wood of the vanity, their reflected light dancing and gleaming off of the black pitted surface of the mirror.

A woman sat before the mirror, carefully brushing her long, tangled mass of hair. Reaching out, she gently caressed the pitted and tarnished image of her one true love reflected in the mirror. She hummed a tuneless little tune, occasionally breaking out into giggles of happiness.

She put the brush down upon the vanity, then pointing her wand at herself she said, "beautificus totalious." Instantly her face became more alive as colors spread themselves across her skin, taking away the deathly grey that it had acquired during her long stay in Azkaban.

As the magic spread over her body, she returned to the figure of her youth her body began fleshing out, her breasts becoming larger and more sensual. The skeletal gauntness of her face disappeared, her lips filling out into a darkly sexual pout.

She ran her hands slowly down the watered-silk of her dress, feeling the soft coolness upon her skin. The dress molded itself upon her body, hugging itself like a silken lover around her breasts and enticing buttocks.

As the magic from the wand reached her hair it became a shimmering, shining mass of black snake-like coils writhing their way down her back and shoulders. As they curled they twined themselves around the intricate garland of blood-red oleander flowers that crowned her serpentine locks.

She stared at herself in the mirror, clapping her hands together delightedly, and gave another happy chuckle.

Bringing the wand up over her head she said the Perfumus spell. Delicate pink nightshade petals mixed with the white larger ones of foxglove fell upon her, a gentle, fragrant rain of death. As the petals fell against her hair and clothes they disappeared, leaving only their scent behind.

Glancing once again into the mirror to make sure she looked her best, she rose from the vanity table her heart beating with excited anticipation.

She turned, her pale bare feet sliding slowly across the worn weave of the carpet as she made her way to where her groom awaited her.

The hem of her long, ivory dress trailed across the floor, cutting a swathe in the thick dust as she walked towards the heavy bone bed that dominated the room.

The thestral bone of the bed gleamed dully in the half-light of the candles, the intricate pearl beading dancing heart shaped patterns over the watered silk of the bed covering.

Bellatrix slid beneath the cool satin of the sheets, her heart thudding powerfully, her body trembling with excitement.

Voldemort lay beneath the covers, turned to one side, eyes closed. He might have been asleep, except for the strong sour milk smell of decomposition that the burning incense almost but not quite covered.

Bellatrix slid across the cool sheets until she her body was next to his.
She leaned over, tenderly kissing him upon his pallid forehead. She moved down slightly, and gently kissed his closed eyelids before pushing them open with her thumb so that he could see his bride.

His once deadly blood-red eyes had become in death a benign milkshake pink, staring unseeingly into Bellatrix's adoring face.

"Do you like my clothes?" She whispered to him, bringing his cold and lifeless hand up to the lace and pearls of her bodice. "They're just for you...everything for you."

She brought her other hand up and gently placed it on his shoulder. She pushed lightly upon it, rolling him onto his back.

Moving closer to him, she laid herself across his chest, pressing her breasts against the black and white silk of his robes.

"Finally," she said, as she leaned forward pressing her hot lips against his icy ones, "Finally we can be together, to be as one, as I've always dreamed we would."

As his lips met hers a warm tingle shot down her back, a fiery heat that spread like an unchecked wildfire through her body.

She cupped his smooth head between her hands, pressing her mouth harder against his, hungry for the taste of him.

"I've wanted you..." she said, sliding her hot, wet tongue into his mouth, "since the first day I laid eyes on you."

She brought one talon clawed hand to his face, lightly stroking his gaunt cheek. She then lovingly opened his mouth wider deepening their kiss, her warm moist tongue wrestling playfully with his cold rubbery one.

Kissing, biting, she leisurely moved her way down his pale neck. Slowly she untied the slender silken cord that bound the two sides of his shirt together. The thin fabric fell away exposing the light flesh of the chest, its snowy perfection already marred with the dark green marbling of death's hand.

As her tongue flicked itself across his grey-white nipples, the smell of decomposition and incense faded away.

Instead her Lord lay in front of her, healthy, young and strong like he was when they first met and she fell in love with him.

Gone was the disfigured nose, the spidery bone of the fingers. Instead flesh clung upon his withered frame once again, the color pink and fresh and alive.

His face was un-ravaged, the handsome features returned to him, eyes jet black jewels instead of the ruby they had become.

The springs of the bed squeaked gently as Bellatrix slid herself upwards again to kiss his pale lips, the lips she had longed to kiss, to taste, but had been denied access to in life.

Her full rounded breasts slid against the hoary silk of his shirt as she renewed her journey downwards. The hard enamel of her teeth bit gently into the flesh of his yielding throat, marking him as her own careful not to break the skin.

"Do you like this? Do you like what I'm doing to you, my Lord?" She whispered seductively to him as she stuck her pink tongue against his graying flesh, licking down over the dark green marbling of his stomach, the fluids from his body like nectar upon her tongue.

Her lips roamed over the rigid flesh, the smell and feel of his body against hers spreading a warm tingle throughout her body that centered upon her aching moistness.

As her desire for him increased she was less able to control her need for him. Engulfed with lust, she leaned down, yanking his dress robes up to his waist so that she could continue tasting every inch of her Master.

Reaching out, she cupped his shrunken penis in her hands. She rubbed the soft skin of the head gently; it's horse-like softness smooth against her hand. She stuck her tongue out, running it gently over the top of the uncut head, then slowly sliding it further inside of her hot, moist mouth.

"Mmmm...you taste so...nice...just like I thought you would...." She said, licking her moist, swollen lips.

She planted a few more kisses upon his limp member before leaning across him to grab her wand from the nightstand.

"Let me worship you the way you deserve to be worshiped. Let me feel you inside of me, become one with me." She cried out, overtaken with an almost religious ecstasy of lust and devotion.

Pointing her wand at his flaccid organ, she shouted, "Engorgio!"

Immediately he began to swell, growing thicker, more rigid. Veins began popping out on the underside of the shaft, the head swelling as the spell took effect.

Bellatrix's eyes roamed hungrily over his swollen shaft. Her body trembling, she pushed her dress up over her body so that he could have free access to what was underneath it.

The silk of the dress flowed down on either side of their bodies blending in with the white silk of the bed covers.

She pushed her hands against the silk of the bedcovers, raising herself up from where she sat astride him. Then, arching her back, she positioned herself against his glacial hardness. With a cry of passion, she threw herself down upon his bulging cock, impaling herself upon it.

His thick cock burned as it traveled deep within her. The pain and the elation of finally giving herself to him became too much for her and she began tearing at the front of her dress, desperate to have his hands upon her.

Reaching down, she picked up his cold lifeless hands, pressing them against the heat of her heaving cleavage.

Her nipples hardened under her Master's touch until the pain in them became a pleasure because it was he who gave it to her.

Panting and trembling she slid her hot, moist pussy upon his granite manhood. Her hands clenched the sheets, the long talon-like nails cutting moon shaped crescents into her palms.

Bucking furiously upon him, she slid up and down the length of his shaft wanting every inch of him inside of her.

"My Lord, My Master." She whimpered in ecstasy as she gave herself freely to her dark god.

She could feel the heat building up within her, the ripples of bliss coming closer and closer together until she finally succumbed to them.

Back arching, grinding herself hard upon him, she came in blinding waves of pleasure, her speech becoming unintelligible.

She lay there afterwards, wrapped around him, blissfully happy. She had almost drowsed off when suddenly a rainbow of lights shown through the muslin curtains, casting multi-colored shadows on the wall.

Bellatrix grabbed her wand from the bed stand and rushed to the window, Avada Kedavra on her lips. A bolt of fear shot through her body, she couldn't lose him now...she just couldn't.

Throwing the curtain from the window she looked out.

Voldemort doesn't feel love or lust.  He'd consider that a weakness.

Bellatrix is the type that probably loves him as long as he shows no interest, and if he ever did, she's kill him or die trying.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on April 30, 2013, 10:15:18 PM

Bellatrix is the type that probably loves him as long as he shows no interest, and if he ever did, she's kill him or die trying.

I'm well aware of Voldemort's problems. As for Bellatrix, I strongly disagree. I think she genuinely loves and worships Voldemort and is frustrated that he wont return her affections.

Anyway, I take it you didn't like the story? Also do I detect a hint of you being a Bellatrix/Hermione shipper? *rolls eyes*

No, I'm a Flourishing Lunar Harmony shipper.

I don't like Bellatrix as a pairing.  But I wouldn't mind seeing her kill Voldemort because she thinks he has gotten weak and making herself the next Dark Mistress.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on April 30, 2013, 10:56:39 PM
No, I'm a Flourishing Lunar Harmony shipper.

I don't like Bellatrix as a pairing.  But I wouldn't mind seeing her kill Voldemort because she thinks he has gotten weak and making herself the next Dark Mistress.

Well thank god for small favors. I can't fucking stand B/H shippers. I'm so sick and tired of seeing that shit regurgitated on fanfic.net.

To hell with you. Bellatrix would never dare lift a hand against her beloved god.

I didn't even know there were B/H shippers.  I guess kinda like the Draco/Hermione nuts, people totally diassociated with canon reality.

Anyway, I was thinking that Seto should be dominated by Tenchi.  Now hear me out.  I was thinking a small rewrite of OAV3, that instead of Tenchi saving Noike or whatever in the past, that he saves Naja 5,000 years ago.  Naja becomes enamored and obsessed with her rescuer but all she has is a hair from his head while holding onto him.  She decides to make a child with his and her DNA and that child is Seto.  This will segue in with Seto considering her father the ideal man.

As an aside, I think Airi should be Seto's secret daughter/clone or whatever (no father) that she uses to infiltrate Airai.  This will make Tenchi Airi's grandfather :sus:

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on May 01, 2013, 12:26:58 AM
I didn't even know there were B/H shippers.  I guess kinda like the Draco/Hermione nuts, people totally diassociated with canon reality.

Anyway, I was thinking that Seto should be dominated by Tenchi.  Now hear me out.  I was thinking a small rewrite of OAV3, that instead of Tenchi saving Noike or whatever in the past, that he saves Naja 5,000 years ago.  Naja becomes enamored and obsessed with her rescuer but all she has is a hair from his head while holding onto him.  She decides to make a child with his and her DNA and that child is Seto.  This will segue in with Seto considering her father the ideal man.

As an aside, I think Airi should be Seto's secret daughter/clone or whatever (no father) that she uses to infiltrate Airai.  This will make Tenchi Airi's grandfather :sus:

Have you not been on fanfic.net lately? Look up Bellatrix pairing with an M rating and you gets thousands of fanfics of her being paired with Hermione in some lesbian story. 9 out of 10 HP fanfics involving Bellatrix ship her with Hermione.

Wow, that's actually a pretty good idea. Would you care to co-write it with me? I have a hard time characterizing Tenchi and I got nothing better to do since nobody gave a fuck about my other fanfic.

Quote from: Setofan1 on May 01, 2013, 12:40:15 AMHave you not been on fanfic.net lately? Look up Bellatrix pairing with an M rating and you gets thousands of fanfics of her being paired with Hermione in some lesbian story. 9 out of 10 HP fanfics involving Bellatrix ship her with Hermione.

Yes, I read FF quite a bit, but I never browse in the main HP section, I follow a community like:
http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Harry-Potter-Harems-and-Multi-relationships/90779/99/1/1/0/0/0/0/

or

http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Ladies-of-Potter-A-HarryJamesPotter-x-female-s-Community/75097/99/1/1/0/0/0/0/

QuoteWow, that's actually a pretty good idea. Would you care to co-write it with me? I have a hard time characterizing Tenchi and I got nothing better to do since nobody gave a fuck about my other fanfic.

Sorry, very little time lately and even less in the future.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on May 01, 2013, 02:00:36 AM
Quote from: Setofan1 on May 01, 2013, 12:40:15 AMHave you not been on fanfic.net lately? Look up Bellatrix pairing with an M rating and you gets thousands of fanfics of her being paired with Hermione in some lesbian story. 9 out of 10 HP fanfics involving Bellatrix ship her with Hermione.

Yes, I read FF quite a bit, but I never browse in the main HP section, I follow a community like:
http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Harry-Potter-Harems-and-Multi-relationships/90779/99/1/1/0/0/0/0/

or

http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Ladies-of-Potter-A-HarryJamesPotter-x-female-s-Community/75097/99/1/1/0/0/0/0/

QuoteWow, that's actually a pretty good idea. Would you care to co-write it with me? I have a hard time characterizing Tenchi and I got nothing better to do since nobody gave a fuck about my other fanfic.

Sorry, very little time lately and even less in the future.

Well then will you at least help me with ideas? How should I go about this fanfic? What about Seto being Naja herself and scheming and plotting to have Tenchi?

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on April 30, 2013, 10:15:18 PM

If anyone is interested, Cursed Child's absurd spoilers / elaborate troll had something about Voldi x Bella = SPOILER here:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/10/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-spoilers-here-s-the-plot-of-the-play.html
https://www.reddit.com/r/harrypotter/comments/4nc1hj/spoilers_cursed_child_megathread_part_2 ... some comments are quite hilarious.
understanding is a three-edged sword
metaphorically . metaphysically . literally