Pretty Sammy- Sirens of Sorcery (NSFW bits)

Started by Zigra, April 21, 2015, 03:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 21, 2015, 03:57:57 AM Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 09:12:53 AM by Zigra
Chapter 1

"Oye!"
Ramia threw herself face-first upon the couch. As if things couldn't have been bad enough for her lately, she had to get this news.
Tsunami did not share Ramia's unhappiness. The soon-to-be-queen of Juraihelm enthusiastically paced back and forth in the room, her eyes wide and alight with excitement.
"Oh, I'm so happy, Ramia! But I'm also nervous! It's been so long since I've seen her! Do you think I look nice enough for her, Ramia? Oh, I can't wait!"
As Tsunami danced around the room in joy, Ramia grumbled and rubbed her temples. Jurai's second-in-line couldn't have felt worse if she had a hangover. Dealing with Tsunami on a daily basis was nerve-grating enough. Now she was going to be added to the mix, and the thought of it made Ramia want to put a bullet to her skull.
Earlier in the day, Tsunami received a letter announcing her impending arrival. Jazirian. Princess of Sesha, a neighboring kingdom to Juraihelm.
The people of Sesha descended from a tribe of shapeshifters who could polymorph between human form and the form of a snake. Their human forms had a rather unearthly sort of beauty, and even their ophidian forms, contrary to the common perception of snakes, were quite beautiful to behold.
Jazirian was the lone princess, an only child, of this nation. And word had it that she would soon be queen, with her mother preparing to step down. Though it had been years since they all saw each other, Jazirian was a childhood friend of Tsunami and Ramia. Well, childhood friend of Tsunami, anyway. Ramia never could stand the presence of either Tsunami or Jazirian, though neither of those girls seemed to realize Ramia's distaste for them.
Of course, part of Ramia's disgust for the two of them came from the fact that Tsunami clearly saw Jazirian as more than a friend. Jazirian was actually Tsunami's childhood crush, which accounted for the would-be queen's joy at the prospect of seeing the Seshan princess once more. To think that such a deviant and immoral creature would soon be queen of Juraihelm. It made Ramia want to vomit.
Outside, trumpets sounded. She was here, earlier than expected. "That's her, Ramia! Time to go say 'hi'!". Tsunami then grabbed Ramia by the collar and dragged the crying woman out of the room.

Tsunami, Ramia, and Tsunami's attendants stood outside the royal palace and watched as a flying carriage descended from the sky. The carriage was being drawn by a pair of giant winged serpents known as couatls. In addition to the wings, the couatls were unusual for reptiles in that they were covered in rainbow-colored plumage.
The carriage landed, and in seconds the side door was opened by an invisible force. The attendants all gasped at the figure that stepped out. The reputation the Seshans had for incredible beauty was well earned if this figure was any indication. Standing about 5'6, the young woman had smooth alabaster skin that seemed to augment her delicate facial features. Her hair was the lightest baby blue color, with eyes that matched. Her lips were the color of rubies, which Tsunami and Ramia both knew to be their natural color rather than lipstick. The woman wore a form-fitting white dress that did well to show off her curvy body. The top of the dress curved upward into a hood shaped like a white cobra which arched above the woman's head. The woman and Tsunami caught each other's gaze, and tears began to swell in their eyes.
"TSUNAMI!!!"
"JAZ!!!!"
The two women joyfully ran to each other. The attendants present smiled at the reunion between friends. Tsunami and Jazirian's arms began to outstretch as they approached each other, and then.......*THUD*. The attendants all gasped while Ramia facepalmed as the two women collided head-first and then hit the ground.
"Ouchee!" the two cried in unison as they rubbed their foreheads. After a moment of getting over their soreness, Tsunami and Jazirian then looked at each other and chuckled over their mutual embarrassment. The two then embraced one another.
"Idiots." Ramia muttered.

Rather than meet formally in Tsunami's throne room, Jazirian elected to speak with Tsunami privately in Tsunami's bedroom. The two of them sat across each other while Jazirian helped herself to a cup of warm milk.
"So, what brings you to Juraihelm after all these years?"
"Well, a few things, actually. First of all, you may have heard rumors that my mother is retiring from her position as queen of Sesha, which would make me the new queen. I want you to be the first to know that the rumors are true. I'm going to be queen soon!"
"Oh, Jaz, that's wonderful! I'm so happy for you!"
"Thanks! The next thing I wanted to talk with you about is more....personal. Even though we haven't gotten to see each other in a long time, I've thought about you a lot Tsunami. I always cherished what we had together, and I know you felt the same way. Now that we are both going to be queens, I want to tell you something that I wish I had told you all those years ago- I love you, Tsunami, and I wish to marry you!"
"Oh.....Jaz...I....."
Jazirian put her finger to Tsunami's lips as if to shush her. "Before you decide anything, consider this- with us both being queens of our nations, if we were to marry, Sesha and Juraihelm would become as one nation. Not only would we realize our love for each other, but our queendoms would prosper under this new union."
Tsunami thought about it silently for a moment. "That sounds wonderful, Jaz. But, you see I haven't yet earned by place as queen."
"That's the last thing I wanted to talk with you about. You see, I've been following the progress of your champion, Pretty Sammy, and her struggles against that odd blonde magical girl. I've decided that I want to help Sammy out."
"How?"
"By sending a magical girl champion of my own to help Sammy out. In fact, I believe I have found the perfect candidate....."

"You look really stupid, Sis."
"Quiet, Rumiya!" Ramia whispered, trying not to shout at her brother.
Ramia placed her ear against the door to Tsunami's bedroom. She had already dismissed Tsunami's guards so they wouldn't interfere. She was determined to find out why Jazirian had come to Juraihelm after all these years, and why she needed to discuss the matter with Tsunami in private. As she listened to the conversation unfolding, her eyes widened in pure horror.
'Dear gods, this is awful!' she thought to herself. 'I can't let these two bimbos rule over Juraihelm together!'
"Come on, Rumiya! We've got work to do!" she announced to her brother as she stormed off.
"Great. Here we go again." Rumiya muttered, picking his nose.

"Students, we have a new transfer student starting today."
The homeroom teacher's announcement caught the attention of Sasami, Misao, and all the other students in the class. Sasami and Misao looked at each other with a look of curiosity. There had been no rumors of any new student being added to the class, so this took them by surprise.
The teacher called for the new student to enter. There was a series of chuckles as she walked in. This was largely due to the thick goggle-like glasses the girl wore which completely obscured her eyes and made it difficult to tell anything about her facial features. Would they could tell was that the girl had baby blue colored hair which was tied in twin ponytails that came down past the sides of her face. She also had pale alabaster skin which Sasami found rather unusual. Despite how much of her face was obscured by her huge glasses, Sasami and Misao could tell that the girl was extremely nervous.
"H...hello. My n..name is Ifurita Relrye. It's very nice to meet you all." the girl eeped. There were more chuckles, much to Sasami and Misao's disgust, and Sasami even heard somebody whisper "What kind of a name is 'Ifurita'"?
"Alright, Ms. Relrye, why don't you take a seat next to Konoha over there." the teacher said as she gestured to an empty seat next to a green-haired girl by the name of Konoha Haida.
'Oh no, don't sit the poor girl next to Konoha!' Sasami thought, with Misao thinking something similar. Sasami was about to speak to suggest that Ifurita sit in the empty seat next to Misao instead, but it was too late. Ifurita made her her way to the seat that the teacher recommended. There was a roar of laughter as, when Ifurita passed by Konoha, she hit the floor face-first with a loud yelp.
"Oh, my bad!" Konoha said trying to suppress her own laughter. As the teacher tried to get everybody to settle down, Misao stood up.
"Mrs. Kawashita, if it isn't a problem, I'd like Ifurita to sit next to me." Misao said meekly, echoing what Sasami wanted to say a minute earlier.
Misao then walked over to Ifurita, who was still on her hands and knees trying to hold back tears. Misao held out her hand. Ifurita looked up at her, and the sight of Misao's face made the bespeckled girl blush, her pale cheeks turning a bright crimson.
'Huh, the dweebs really do stick together.' Konoha scoffed in her mind as she watched Misao help Ifurita to her new seat.

The first half of the day went by rather uneventfully until it was time for lunch. Ifurita expected that she would have to eat alone, and was surprised when Sasami and Misao both offered to eat with her in the cafeteria. As they sat at their table, Sasami began with the questions.
"So, what can you tell us about yourself? What is your family like?"
"Oh, I don't think there's a whole lot to talk about." Ifurita answered. "I just live alone with my mother, who is a bit...eccentric." Ifurita didn't want to get into her mother's rather unconventional....tastes.
"Hoo boy, I know all about that!" Sasami said. "My big brother and I live with my mother, and is an odd one, to put it nicely!"
"I live alone with my mother as well." Misao added. "Do you mind us asking what happened to your father?"
"Oh, not at all." Ifurita replied. "The thing is, I don't really know who my father is. My mother said I was conceived via a sperm donor that she didn't know a whole lot about. I know a lot of people would be bothered by not knowing who their dad is, but I'm fine with it. I love my mother, and she's been all I've needed in life."
Sasami and Misao both suddenly found themselves envying Ifurita. While it didn't exactly damage her emotional well-being, Sasami's mother was far too batshit insane for Sasami to form a meaningful relationship with the woman. And Misao's mother being at work all the time meant that Misao felt very distant from her own mother (not to mention the issue of her father being missing). Just from what little Ifurita said, it sounded like the girl had the most well-adjusted family life of the three of them.
"Say, I can't do it tonight since I have to work at my mother's store, but why don't you take Misao and I to your home sometime so we can meet your mother?" Sasami suggested.
"Yes, I'd love to meet your mother as well." Misao said with a warm smile.
Ifurita became a bit flustered. "Umm, y..eah, sure! I think my mom would love to meet you two!"
Ifurita then gave the two girls a big hug. "Thank you so much!"
With a reaction like that, Sasami and Misao wondered if Ifurita had ever had any friends in the past. Whatever the case, they both felt rather good to be her friends now.

As the school day came to a close, Ifurita waved goodbye to her two new friends and began to make her way home alone. On the way there, she pondered over her new friends. While she didn't bring it up, Ifurita noted that Sasami looked a little bit like Ifurita's mother, Alielle. Their faces, right down to their pink eyes, were very similar. They were only different by their hair color, Sasami's being blue while Alielle's was purple, and the fact that Sasami wore her hair in twin ponytails while Alielle wore her's in one single large ponytail stretching out behind her.
And then there was Misao. Ever since Ifurita saw Misao's cute face, she couldn't stop thinking about her. Even now, Ifurita could feel her heart race at the thought of the purple-haired girl. It had Ifurita wondering if she was going to grow up with her mother's tastes after all.
"Oh, I can't wait to tell Mom about this!" she squealed as she began to rush home faster.

Misao approached the front door of her house. As she did so, she could sense that she was being watched, and she knew exactly by whom.
"You can come out now, Pretty Bird."
Down from a nearby tree swooped the purple bird that was at Misao's side often in the last few months. As it flew down before her, its eyes met hers, and Misao found herself in a trance....

Ifurita opened the front door to her home. The sight she saw when she came in stopped her dead in her tracks. There was a woman standing in the living room whom she had never seen before. The woman looked eerily like Ifurita herself, with the baby blue hair, matching eyes, and ghost-white skin, and she wore an unusual white dress with a hood at the top  that resembled a gaping cobra.
However, that wasn't what stunned Ifurita. What had Ifurita's jaws dropping was the sight of her mother burying her face in the strange woman's rear end and motorboating the hell out of it. The strange woman moaned aloud.
"Uh, Mom, what are you doing there out in the open for everybody to see?" Ifurita asked with a tinge of annoyance.
"Oh, hello." the strange woman said to her. "Your mother was just giving me an, ooooo, traditional Earth greeting."
"So, my mother is still telling that story to foreign women." Ifurita sighed with a facepalm.
"Hi, there, sweetie!" Alielle greeted her daughter after removing her face from the visitor's rump. "I was just having a bit of fun with our new guest. It seems she came here to see you."
"R...really? What is this about?" Ifurita asked, suddenly feeling a bit uncomfortable.
"Why don't we have a seat so we can talk." the woman said. As they did so, the woman began to elaborate on why she was there. "My name is Jazirian, princess of the snake queendom of Sesha."
"Sesha? Never heard of it." Ifurita said, feeling a bit confused.
"That is because it is not a part of your world." Jazirian explained. "Sesha is a nation that exists in a magical realm that shadows Earth."
"Umm, okay. Mom, what did I tell you about letting crazy women in the house?" Ifurita chided her mother.
"I knew you'd be a skeptical, so I will demonstrate some of my power for you." Jazirian announced. The woman stood up, and as she did so, a blue light surrounded her, startling Ifurita. Then, Jazirian's body began to change shape. Her arms and legs and clothing slowly vanished, and her white skin transformed into scales. Before long, Ifurita and Alielle found themselves gazing at a giant blue-white snake which stood where Jazirian once was.
"The people of Sesha can polymorph into serpents, among other magical powers we have." Jazirian explained to them before returning to her human form.
"Neat!" Alielle cried excitedly.
"Oh....wow." Ifurita said flatly. "Well, umm, why exactly did you come to see me?"
"There is a nation neighboring Sesha known as Juraihelm. Juraihelm has a champion working on Earth named Pretty Sammy, whom you may have heard of. Juraihelms queen-in-training, the one whom Pretty Sammy serves, is my fiance'. I wish to help my fiance' and her champion out by sending forth a champion of my own. I believe that you could be that champion, Ifurita."
"M..me?"
"Yes. I see in you the same potential that my fiance' saw in Sammy. I just know that you can be a great magical girl like her."
Ifurita sat in stunned silence while her mother gave her a huge hug. "My little girl is going to be a magical girl! I'm so proud!"
"So, Ifurita, do you accept this offer?" Jazirian inquired.
Ifurita thought about it. While this seemed like a huge deal to take in, she quickly realized that this could turn her life outside the house around in a positive way. "Yes, I'll do it!"
"Wonderful! Now, I shall present to you all that you will need." Two things manifested before Jazirian. One was an unusual key-like object that stood about as high as Ifurita. The second was even more surprising- a small blue brontosaurus.
"Is that a real dinosaur?!" Alielle squeed.
"Indeed." Jazirian answered. "His name is Bronto Thunder, and his will be your magical animal guide. And this item next to him is the Power Key Staff, which is the key to all your magical abilities. In order to access your power, you must hold up the Staff and call out the name of your magical girl identity, which will be....".
Ifurita listened to the name she was suppose to take. An awkward feeling surged within her. "Umm, you realize that I'm only ten years old, right? Don't you think we could get in trouble for me calling myself that?"
Jazirian touched her finger to her mouth in puzzlement. "Hmm, I don't see what the problem could be."
Before Ifurita could explain further, a breaking news report chimed in on the TV (which had been running quietly throughout the conversation) which quickly caught Jazirian's attention. The infamous Pixy Misa had unleashed another love-love monster in downtown Tokyo, and Pretty Sammy had just arrived to face it.
"It seems that now is the time to put your new power to the test." Jazirian announced.

Sasami was pissed. She had important things to do tonight, but noooooo, that darned Misa had to ruin things again! Now, as Pretty Sammy, Sasami faced her rival once more, Ryo-ohki perched upon Sasami's shoulder. Misa stood along with her latest monster, a gigantic goofy-looking crab monster, to meet Sammy.
  "Hey there, Sammy sweetie, long time no see! I thought it was high time for us to have some more fun!"
"Sweetie?!" Sasami said in bewilderment. "You mean you aren't gonna call me something French?!"
"Sorry, Sammy, dear, but the author doesn't know any French, so we'll have to do without that for awhile."
Sasami had no idea what Misa was talking about, so she just brushed it aside and prepared for combat. Not far away from where the magical girls faced each other, Ifurita and Bronto Thunder waited in an alley.
"Come on now, Ifurita, say the words!" the little dinosaur exclaimed. Ifurita looked down in surprise at the fact that Bron could talk, and then eyed the Key Staff nervously.
"Alright, here goes- MAGICAL GIRL BOOTYLICIOUS IFFY!!!". Ifurita felt a surge of energy course through her body.
Meanwhile, Sammy stood her ground as the latest love-love monster approached her. She raised her wand, prepared for battle, when all of a sudden a loud "Stop right there!" came from behind the creature.
All those present turned to see the figure that said those words. She was a pale-skinned young child, looking about the same age as Sammy and Misa. She wore an odd pale-blue form-fitting outfit covered up around the top by a black jacket. She also had a piece of headgear that had a large piece of white cloth that ran down the back of the girl's head, which seemed to augment her long light blue hair. She also held a large key-like staff at her side and a tiny brontosaurus stood next to her. Everybody who saw her wanted to squee at how cute she was.
"Who are you, cutie?" Misa called out, ogling the new.
"You can call me Iffy. I am the champion of Jazirian, Princess of Sesha, and I've come to put an end to your mischief!" the new girl announced, making it a point to not mention the "Bootylicious" part of her title.
'Princess Jazirian has sent a magical girl of her own? What is the meaning of this?' Ryo-ohki wondered to himself.
"Oh yeah? Well, I...." Misa tried to spit out. She had no time to finish, as Iffy fired a blast of energy from her Power Key Staff. The blast instantly vaporized the love-love monster and the force of it threw Misa aside. A stunned Misa slowly looked up at the crater where her monster had once been, and tears began to swell in her eyes.
"That...that's not fair!" Misa sobbed. "I don't know who you think you are blowing up my love-love monster like that, but this isn't over!" Misa then ran down the street and disappeared around a corner.
Sammy wanted to go up to this new magical girl and thank her for the help, but the new girl found herself getting swamped by the crowd of people who had just witnessed the epic curb stomp. The crowd started throwing question after question at this Iffy girl, and Sammy could tell that it wasn't having a positive affect.
"WAAAHHH!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS!!!!" Iffy cried as she turn and ran away from the crowd, her brontosaurus running after her, calling out "Wait, where are you going, Iffy?".
As the new magical girl vanished from everybody's sight, Ryo-ohki noticed the odd stare Sasami was giving as she looked at where the new girl had been.
"What's wrong, Sammy?"
"I...don't know. It's just that....I could have sworn I've seen that girl before...."

Ramia huffed at her TV screen. She was soon joined by Rumiya, who reverted back to his human form.
"Well, looks like our plan to draw out Jazirian's champion worked." she commented. "And now that we've seen what she can do, things aren't looking good."
Rumiya grumbled under his breath. 'I really wish you didn't use Misao like that.' he thought to himself.

Jazirian entered Tsunami's bedroom, where Tsunami had watched the what had occurred with Sammy and Iffy on a viewing screen.
"It looks like your new champion will be a wonderful ally for my Sammy." Tsunami said with a pleasant smile upon her face.
"Yes, Ifurita shows much promise." Jazirian said, her own smile mirroring Tsunami's.
"So, how did you like Earth?" Tsunami inquired.
"It seems like a really nice place." Jazirian answered. "I learned quite a few things in my short time there. Like, they have a really nice way of greeting each other that I'd love to show you.....".

Chapter 2

There he was, standing all alone by the beachside. He was just as she remembered him.
"Makoto!" Sasami cried out as she reached for him. He simply turned towards her and smiled warmly.
"I will return to you soon, Sasami." he told her. As she ran towards him, his image faded.
"Wake up, Sasami!".
Sasami's eyes slowly opened. She awoke to find herself face to face with Ryo-ohki. By now, the sight of him didn't faze her. She slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes.
'Makoto.' she thought to herself. 'Why am I dreaming of Makoto now? I thought I was over him.'
"What's the matter, Sasami?" Ryo-ohki asked, seeing the forlorn look upon Sasami's face.
"Oh, nothin'. I guess I better get up and start breakfast before Mom starts another songfest!"

"Wake up, my beautiful magical girl."
Ifurita awoke to see her mother's smiling face looking down at her. She also felt a small nudge at her side.
"C'mon, Ifurita! You're gonna miss it!" Bron said to her.
"Huh? Wha?" Ifurita said in a bit of a daze.
"You're on TV, sweetie!" Alielle told her.
With a small "eep!" at the announcement, Ifurita quickly got out of bed and the three of them rushed downstairs. They were just in time to see footage of the magical girl Iffy running away from the crowd, reminding a flustered Ifurita of just how embarrassed she felt at the moment. The footage then cut away to a group of commentators who were discussing this matter.
"So, what do you all think of this new magical girl?"
"I think she just might be the cutest of the three!" (Ifurita's face turned a shade of pink at those words).
"Indeed! Also, did you see the way Pixy Misa flirted with her?"
"Yes! They may be rivals, but I think Misa and this Iffy would make an adorable couple!"
"Yes, I would love to see that!"
"WHHAAAAAT??!!! What on Earth are they saying about me??!!" Ifurita cried, flapping her arms in embarrassment.
"Ooooo, so you and Pixy Misa could be an item?" Alielle asked joyously. "You have really good taste, sweetheart! I always thought Misa was a cutie! You should invite her over after your next fun session so I can say hi!"
"MOOOOOOM!!!! You don't know what you're saying!"
'Besides...' Ifurita thought quietly, the image of Misao's face appearing in her mind. She then quickly banished the thoughts she was about to have from her head.
"But, you know, Ifurita, I would have also been pleased if you hooked up with Pretty Sammy." Alielle commented. "After all, she does kinda look like me!"
Something tried to connect in Ifurita's mind. Something about what her mother just said. Pretty Sammy and Mother look alike, Ifurita thought. Mother also looks like.....
Before anything could finally click, Ifurita's thoughts on the matter suddenly vanished, as if pushed away by some outside force, though she felt nothing. She simply went back to grumbling over the news coverage of her alter ego.

"Oye."
Ramia buried her face in the couch cushions rather than watch the display before her. The viewing screen showed the various news reports of Iffy's appearance and defeat of Misa. While the screen showed these images, Tsunami and Jazirian danced happily hand-in-hand with each other.
"Iffy is a success! I'm so happy for you, Jaz!"
"Thank you, my love! I know Iffy and Sammy will be great partners!"
As the two of them swayed in graceful motions, Ramia hesitantly looked up for a moment just in time see them move closer to one another gently kiss each other upon the lips.
'Oh, that is so hot...' Ramia thought before she caught herself. 'WAIT!! WHAT THE F*** DID I JUST SAY TO MYSELF???!!!'
Ramia quickly sat upright and shook her head. She then rubbed her temples, trying to clear her mind. With Jazirian's magical girl being far more powerful than anticipated, things were looking pretty bad. There was only one option Ramia could think of, and she didn't like it. It was time to pay her a visit.

In a huff, Sasami, Ryo-ohki on her shoulder, and her older brother Tenchi raced out the door to meet their friends. As was usual, their mother, Chihiro, had to give one of her early morning song performances, but this particular morning she had run on longer than usual, and now Sasami and Tenchi were worried they'd be late.
Waiting for them were the usual crowd- Misao, Aeka, and Ryoko. Misao greeted Sasami with her usual warmth and gentle tone, while Aeka and Ryoko began to bicker and argue over Tenchi. Nothing new. The group began to walk towards the school.
"So, Sasami, what do you think of this new magical girl everybody is talking about?" Misao asked. "She certainly is drawing attention away from Pretty Sammy, isn't she?"
"Oh, believe me, Misao, Sammy is more than happy to have people focus on something else besides her for a change." Sasami said, sighing quietly.
'Still, I've gotta feel sorry for that poor girl. She did not appreciate the attention.' Sasami thought. Sasami's train of thought was interrupted by the dinging sound of a bell coming from behind the group.
"Watch out!" a female voice cried. The group looked behind them to see a girl on a bike falling from the sky. Ryoko barely had enough time to register the sight before the girl crashed into her.
The others quickly ran to the site of the crash. Sasami and Misao got their first clear look at the girl who had been riding the bike. She appeared to be their age. Long pink hair flowed down her back, and when she turned to look up at them, they saw a pretty face with green eyes.
"Sorry, I can be a little clumsy sometimes!" the girl said. Sasami wondered what sort of clumsiness caused her to come falling from the sky. As Sasami and Misao helped the girl up (Tenchi helped up a dazed and dizzy Ryoko while Aeka laughed), the girl introduced herself. "Hi there, my name is Moka Akashiya! I'm trying to get to a school called Shinonome."
Sasami and Misao looked at each other and blinked. "You're in luck." Sasami told the girl. "That's where we're heading."

Ramia stood in the throne room, feeling uneasy. The land she had traveled to was, in her mind, a land of depravity and hedonism. Most people considered it a land of romance and beauty, where the people could express their love for one another openly and freely, but Ramia felt that she knew better.
"What brings you to the kingdom of Orgya, Lady Ramia?" the figure upon the throne asked. The woman on the throne was an exceptional beauty, said to be one of the greatest in all the magical kingdoms. Her long pink hair flowed freely down her back. Green eyes bejeweled her soft, delicate looking face. Even to Ramia, Sune Firehair, the so-called Queen of Lovers, was a beauty that was difficult to resist. Ramia could feel her heart flutter as she beheld the woman.
Sune was an old childhood acquaintance of Ramia's. Sune's parents had her over to Ramia's place to play with Ramia all the time. The truth was, however, that Ramia didn't see Sune as a friend any more than she did Tsunami and Jazirian. However, Ramia now believed that Sune had special...talents...that could help her now.
"I....I...I...I'm here because I need your help, old friend." Ramia said. The last part of that made Ramia's stomach churn, as Sune was about as much of a "friend" to Ramia as Tsunami and Jazirian were. Ramia gulped, took a deep breath, and explained her situation to Sune.
Sune tapped her finger to her chin in curiosity. "That's quite a predicament you've got there. What sort of help do you think I can give?"
"Well, Lady Firehair, your powers of seduction are said to be the greatest in all the magical realms. Considering the...tastes...of those two degenerates, I can imagine at least one of them falling for your charms."
"I see. You wish for me to seduce one of them in order to drive a wedge between them?"
"Aye. Also, because Jazirian has sent a magical girl champion to aid Tsunami's, my own champion will need some aid of her own."
Sune's eyes widened as she was struck with serendipity. "Oh! It is with good fortune that you bring that up, for I have been observing a certain girl on Earth who just might be what you are looking for...."

"Great, another dweeb." Konoha muttered to herself.
The children in the classroom sat in awe of the new student. Moka Akashiya was certainly quite the beauty, and girls like Konoha couldn't stand it (though Konoha would never admit to being jealous of anybody).
Sasami and Misao both smiled pleasantly, having already gotten to know Moka on the way to school. It was funny having yet another new girl in the class after Ifurita had just been introduced the day before, but Moka seemed like a nice girl (if a bit ditzy). Sasami felt she was going to get along with her just fine.
And, speaking of Ifurita, the girl had been really nervous and fidgety since she arrived at school today. She especially seemed on the verge of panicking whenever people discussed the conflict between the magical girls the day before. Misao wondered what could be bothering their new friend, while Sasami felt suspicious for reasons she couldn't put her finger on.
But, even with Sasami's suspicious state of mind at the moment, even she had no idea that somebody was observing the classroom. A small figure outside grinned deviously.

As Ryo-ohki waited outside the school, he found Bronto Thunder, who was also waiting outside for the girls to finish class. He noticed the look of concern on Bron's face.
"You noticed it too?"
"Yeah. This new girl, Moka, has an unusual aura. It's mystical in nature, but yet it's not that of a typical magical girl. I don't think she's entirely human."
"I agree. Although, whatever it is she's got inside is so faint that I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't even aware of it."

The first half of the day had run rather smoothly for Moka. She seemed to be a big hit among her new classmates. Well, except that green-haired girl. Already, Moka was quite popular. Several guys, and even some girls, had asked for her number. It was nice, but she found it a bit overwhelming at times.
But, now lunchtime had come and it was time to relax and get away from it all. Moka found a secluded spot upon the school's roof where she believed she wouldn't be bothered by anybody. After quietly sitting down, she pulled out a can of tomato juice from her lunch bag. Moka loved tomato juice. She never knew why, but to her it was like the nectar of the gods.
After she took a sip, she had a funny feeling. It was a feeling like she was being watched. She looked around the area, but saw nobody there. She brushed it off for a moment until she saw the area around herself get darker. A shadow from above. She quickly looked up to see a sight that made her jaw drop- a blue-haired girl with bat-like wings flying above her.
"Heya, Moka." the winged girl said. "How about we have a little bit of fun?"
Before Moka could say or do anything, she found herself looking into the winged girl's eyes, and soon she was lost in a trance....

"Finally, some peace and quiet." Tenchi sighed. Tenchi always looked forward to lunch. Thanks to a secluded corner of the school he discovered awhile back, it was the one time of the school day where he could be by himself without having Aeka and Ryoko hanging all over him. He sure hoped that they would never discover where he hid from them everyday.
At least he was certain they didn't know where he was. All of a sudden, he felt as if he was being watched.
"Ryoko? Aeka? Is that you?" was all he got to say before he felt something come up behind him and chomp on his neck....

The school day had passed, and it wasn't entirely uneventful. Everybody in Sasami's class had noticed that Moka didn't return to class when lunchtime was finished. The teacher simply assumed that she was skipping class, but Sasami, Misao, and Ifurita were more concerned. When class was dismissed for the day, Sasami bid her two friends farewell so she could talk with Ryo-ohki in private. She didn't realize that Ifurita was about to do the same with Bronto Thunder.
"I'm really worried about the new girl, Moka." Sasami told Ryo-ohki. Ryo-ohki expressed similar concerns. He told Sasami what he had sensed about Moka, and that he feared there might be some connection between that and her sudden disappearance.
"Sasami! There you are!" came a familiar voice. Sasami looked up to see Aeka and Ryoko running towards her. She hoped they didn't see her talking to Ryo-ohki.
"Sasami, have you seen your brother lately? Have you seen Tenchi?" Aeka cried.
"No, I haven't. Why?" Sasami asked.
"Tenchi didn't come back to class after lunch." Ryoko explained. "We've been looking all over for him, but can't find him anywhere. We're also hearing similar stories from other classes about students disappearing during lunch break."
Now, Sasami and Ryo-ohki were more sure than ever that something funny was going on, and Sasami was now greatly concerned about her brother. She nodded at Ryo-ohki.
"Don't worry you two, I'm going to find my brother and the others!" Sasami declared. She was then off, leaving Ryoko and Aeka wondering just what exactly she planned to do to find everybody.

"Do I really have to?" Ifurita asked Bron anxiously.
"Yup. Time for Iffy to see some more action!"

Misao walked home by herself. She felt sad doing so, but she was sure that Sasami and Ifurita had important things to do. As she sighed, she heard a playful giggle coming from above her. She looked up to see a figure sitting upon a nearby rooftop. It was a girl with pink hair tied back in a long ponytail, and stunning green eyes. Moka? This girl that appeared to be Moka was wearing a revealing leather outfit that was extremely inappropriate for somebody that age (kinda like that Misa girl that Misao keeps seeing images of on the news). Misao then noticed that her pretty bird was sitting on the strange girl's shoulder.
"Hello there." the leather-clad girl greeted Misao. "It's time for you and I to have some fun."
The bird spread its wings and flew down to Misao. Somehow, Misao knew in the back of her mind that she shouldn't look into the bird's eyes. But, she was unable to resist doing so, and soon she was in a trance.

Off in the distance, a winged figure observed what was happening to Misao. Kurumu Kuruno, a succubus who served Sune Firehair, was pleased with how Moka's transformation turned out, and how things were going as planned.
'Now, if only I could get in contact with Lady Firehair.' Kurumu thought to herself, noting that she was having trouble getting in contact with her queen to keep her updated. She just hoped that the queen was doing well with her part of the mission.

Using a levitation spell that Ryo-ohki taught her, Pretty Sammy flew over the town in search of her brother and the other missing students.
"This is strange." Ryo-ohki said. "I'm sensing more of that odd aura I sensed from Moka, only it's much stronger now, and there appears to be several of them across the neighborhood and more keep appearing."
"Well, let's check out the nearest one, then." Sammy said.
Sammy flew to the direction that Ryo-ohki guided her to. They soon saw something alarming- a young man attacking a girl in an oddly beastial manner. Sammy landed to confront the man.
"You there! Leave her alone!" Sammy yelled. The man turned to glare at Sasami as the woman took the opportunity to get away. Sammy gasped at what she saw. The man's eyes glowed red, and his canine teeth were elongated and sharp.
"A...vampire?!" Sasami gulped.
"Yes! That must have been what the strange aura inside Moka was." Ryo-ohki explained. "She may have been mostly human, but she must have had some vampire blood within her, possibly from an ancestor."
"So, umm, what do we do now?" Sasami asked nervously with a sweatdrop rolling down her forehead as the vampire moved in closer to her.
"Quick, cast a sleeping spell on him! We don't want to kill or harm him, because the head vampire might be able to turn him and any others that have been turned back to normal!"
Sasami fumbled to say the spell that Ryo-ohki instructed. She was slightly distracted by the blood sucking creature making its way towards her. She finally managed to say the spell right as the beast lunged at her, and it fell asleep right as in landed on her.
"Hurry, Sammy, I can sense the others gathering together into one place!"
"Umm, a little help, here?" Sammy said as the slumbering vampire lay on top of her.

Sammy and Ryo-ohki finally arrived at where the vampires were gathering together. There were a lot of them by now. Too many for Sammy to try and count.
"Well well well, look who's here!" said a familiar sneering voice. The vampires stepped aside to reveal two figures that Sammy and Ryo-ohki quickly recognized. The first was none other than Pixy Misa. The second one startled Sammy a bit.
"Moka? Is that you?" Sammy asked the girl standing next to Misa.
"Not anymore." the girl answered with a pleasant smile. "You can call me Akasha, now."
Sammy noticed the pair of fangs Moka, or "Akasha", as she was calling herself now, and she and Ryo-ohki deduced that she must be the head vampire.
"Looks like you're outnumbered, Sammy, dear." Misa chuckled. "And there's one more surprise in store for ya!"
A lone vampire stepped out from the group. Sammy felt her heart sink as she saw her vampire-ized brother. She also realized that she was in a bit of a sticky situation as she didn't think she could use her sleep spell on all of the vampires at once. She had to reach Moka somehow and get the girl to come to her senses, but she didn't know how to do that.
The vampires proceeded to close in on Sammy, and in a panic she forgot how to recite the levitation spell. Just then, she felt something snatch her and lift her up into the sky. She looked up and, to her joy, saw the face of her newest ally, Iffy.
"I'm so glad to see you, right now!" Sammy said with tears of joy.
"Yeah, thanks." Iffy said meekly with a nervous smile. "Anyway, we have to get out of here and come up with a plan, because I don't think you and I alone can stop all those vampires at once."
"We need to get to the head vampire and either defeat her or convince her to turn them all back." Ryo-ohki said. "But it's not going to be easy to do that."
Bron thought for a moment. "I think I know somebody who may be able to help us." he said.

Ramia looked highly pleased with how things were turning out as she watched the events unfolding. Sune's new champion was turning out to be quite a boon to Ramia's efforts. Ramia just hoped that Sune's mission to seduce Jazirian and break her away from Tsunami was going as planned.

In Tsunami's royal chambers, three individuals lay in Tsunami's bed, their bodies naked and covered with sweat.
"Wow." Sune said in awe with the naked forms of Tsunami and Jazirian at each side of her.

Chapter 3

Deep in the heart of China lay a rural village a good ways away from any major city. At the heart of this village was a small shrine to a dragon deity named Kenen who was said to be the protecter of the village, and was nearly unknown to anybody outside the village.
At the front gate of the temple, a girl, age ten, stood sweeping away the dust and dirt from the walkway. The girl was dressed in temple garb, and had a braided hairstyle that was fancy by the standards of these villagers. Her skin was of a slightly pale complexion, her eyes frosty blue, and her hair a light shade of purple. When she saw her task was completed, she breathed a sigh of relief.
"Well, that's all finished. Now to clean the inside floors." Shaorin said.
Shaorin Yue' was training to be a priestess of the dragon god. It was a high honor, but she sometimes felt the chores she was given as part of her training where tedious. She strolled towards the temple when she heard something.
"Shaorin."
She looked up. "Who's there?"
"Shaorin, up here."
Shaorin looked up to find the source of the female voice that called to her. At first, she saw nobody. It took her a moment to notice anything strange. And then, she saw it- the moon was high in the sky. This despite it being daytime. Not only that, but it seemed to be getting brighter the more she looked at it.
Shaorin's mouth opened wide as the moon transformed into a great orb of light that lowered itself towards her. The orb landed a few feet in front of her, and began to change shape. It took a humanoid shape before the light faded away and revealed a figure standing before Shaorin. The figure was a woman, the most beautiful Shaorin had ever seen. She had long pale-purple hair (similar in color to Shaorin's hair), emerald green eyes, and a delicate face. What stunned Shaorin the most about the woman's appearance was that she wore an elegant gown and a crown that made her look like some sort of princess from a Western fairy tale.
"Greetings, Shaorin. My name is Feena Fam Earthlight. I am princess of the Queendom of Spheres."
Feena waited a moment. She expected Shaorin to cry out in shock or perhaps run away in fear. Instead, Shaorin greeted Feena with a warm smile.
"Greeting, Lady Earthlight. I'm very pleased to meet you. What brings you to this temple?"
Feena smiled at Shaorin's politeness. The princess beckoned Shaorin to take a walk with her.
"You see, Shaorin, the Queendom of Spheres is a magical realm that exists inside what your people know as the moon. Our people watch over the Earth in order to protect it from the supernatural creatures that stalk the world at night. It has been centuries since such creatures have been active, but just today we have sensed an ancient dark power awaken upon the Earth. Therefore, it is time for us to once again find a champion to combat this dark power."
"Champion? You mean....?"
"Yes, Shaorin. We have been watching over you for awhile now. You have the power of a Shugogetten, a moon spirit, inside of you, and we believe you are destined to face this darkness."
Shaorin thought about it for a moment or two. "But, why me? Doesn't anybody on the moon itself have this power? What about someone like you?"
Feena jumped to the side several feet in shock. "What, ME?!! No, you can't make me fight these monsters!!! They're so scary!!!!"
Shaorin sighed. "Well, I suppose getting to do this will pull me away from my chores for a little while. But, how am I suppose to fight these creatures?"
Regaining her confident demeanor, Feena held out her hands. A small ring-like object manifested before her.
"This is the shitenrin. It will help your innate powers awaken. In order to summon your power, just hold the shitenrin out and say 'In the name of the moon....' no, actually, you better not do that. I don't wish to get sued again. A better way to summon your power is to speak to words "Heaven, reveal thine self! Stars come unto me!"
Feena handed the ring to Shaorin, and the girl did as she instructed. Shaorin felt a warm power flow through her. Her temple garbs became far more elegant, and her hair flowed out like like that of royalty. When all was said and done, Shaorin had gone from looking like a simple village girl, to looking every bit as divine and charismatic as Feena.
"Now, even with the power of a Shugogetten, you will need some aid. It just so happens that there is somebody at this temple who has been watching over you, and who cares about you a great deal."
Shaorion looked at the princess with confusion. Feena then raised her hand, pointed it to the temple, and chanted in a language Shaorin didn't recognize. Shaorin looked over and saw something she never thought she would see- the statue of Kenen was stirring! Not only that, but she could see that the statue's stone was becoming flesh. Soon, what was once a mere statue was now a living being.
Kenen, the dragon god, stood proud. Then, he caught a glimpse of Shaorin. To Shaorin's surprise, the dragon ran up to her like an excited dog, and soon tackled her to the ground and licked her face.
"You see? He really likes you." Feena said, smiling. "Now, to face these monsters. You are going on a bit of a journey, to Japan...."

"What?! You can't really expect her to help us!" Ryo-ohki cried.
"She's the one with the power to fend off vampires." Bron told him. "I don't know who else we could turn to."
"Excuse me, but just who is this Feena person?" Sammy asked.
"Well, you see, you have probably figured out by now that there are more magical realms besides just Juraihelm." Bron explained. "One of these realms, called the Queendom of Spheres, is inside Earth's moon. Feena is the princess of that realm."
"The woman is also a complete coward. She jumps out of her skin at even the sight of a tiny spider, and she typically finds some young girl to her dirty work for her because she's too much of a chicken to do it herself." Ryo-ohki added.
"Anyway," Bron went on, side-stepping Ryo's comment, "vampires are weak to the power of moonlight and moon magic, so Feena may be the one who can help us."
"Vampires are weak to moonlight?" Iffy asked. "I thought that was sunlight."
"Who told you that?" Bron asked her. "That's the silliest thing I've ever heard. Next you're going to tell us that vampires are weak to, say, Christian iconography."
The group then saw a group of winged forms heading their way.
"Whatever, you guys. Let's just get out of here and find this Feena woman!" Sammy said.
"Umm, you guys can go ahead, I need to check on someone." Iffy told them.
"Wait!" Bron cried out to her. But the girl was off.

Pixy Misa laughed maniacally while Akasha smiled quietly beside her.
"Hoo boy! Do you see that? Sammy and her friends are really on the run now! This is great!" the blond cried in joy.
"Hmm, yes, it is quite a sight to see." Akasha commented. "Although, I do wonder if creating so many vampires so fast was a good idea. I'm having a hard time keeping such a large number of them under my control. I wonder what will happen if I lose track...."
"Ah, don't worry about it, Kash-,kash.Even if a few of them get away from you, what harm could it do us?"

Yuri Amano arrived home from work early for a change. Today was going to be special. For the first time in weeks, she would get to surprise her daughter, Misao, with an early homecoming and get to spend some time with her. Perhaps they could even do something special like go out to eat or go to the amusement park or the zoo. Not since her husband left had she gotten to do anything like that with Misao.
Yuri then found herself reflecting on her ex-husband, the great Shigeki Amano, famous pianist, who was now missing from their lives. How could he just leave her and Misao and disappear the way he did? In retrospect, she should have figured out he was the type to do that when she first got into a relationship with him. It was at age 14 that she had first met the man. Before that, she was a passionate fan of his music, and had a teenage crush on him. She finally got to meet him backstage at one of his concerts, and something clicked between them. She was too young and naive to pay attention to the fact that this was an adult man whom was attracted to a teenage girl.
And, so, they began their little forbidden relationship, and a year later they actually married, much to the shock of public and media. It wasn't long after that Yuri became pregnant with little Misao, who would grow to look a lot like her mother. But, soon the novelty of being in a relationship with her girlhood crush wore off, and it was soon apparent that Yuri's new husband saw her as little more than a decoration. She tried her best to make their relationship work for Misao's sake, and she managed to keep it going for nearly ten years. But, in the end, it was all for naught. Shigeki walked out on the two of them shortly before Misao's tenth birthday, and then went missing. It was a good thing that Yuri had become a successful businesswoman despite still being in her twenties, otherwise she had no idea how she and Misao would have gotten along.
Sadly, though, being a successful career woman meant that she had little time to spend with poor Misao. However, today, she hoped she would get to spend a little more time with her daughter, having gotten a chance to get off of work early.
As Yuri was about to turn the key to her front door, she got a strange feeling. It was the nagging feeling that somebody's gaze was upon her. She wanted to brush it off, but the feeling was far too intense. She quickly unlocked the door and went inside. Upon walking inside, it didn't take her long to notice that the place seemed empty.
"Misao?" she called out as she searched around the house. Strange, she thought. Misao would usually be home by now.
Then, that feeling hit her again. She looked around. Nothing. She had the urge to flee the house. Perhaps she could contact the police, she thought.
She ran for the door, and then found it blocked. A figure was standing there. It was somebody whom she knew a bit.
"Tenchi Masaki?" she said to the young man whom she recognized as the brother of Misao's best friend. "What are you doing here?"
"I've been waiting to see you, gorgeous." he answered.
"Wh what do you want with me?" she asked, beginning to feel even more frightened.
"Well, you see, I kinda have a thing for ya, but I could never tell anybody about it. But, you see, a great change came over me today, and I'm suddenly feeling a great swell of confidence. So, I thought I would come over here and pour my heart out to ya."
Yuri looked around. "How did you get in here?"
"Ah, don't worry about it, babe. A few locked doors can't stop me now." He then flew towards her, much to her shock, and she then found herself in his arms. "Now, sweetheart, time to give me some sugar!"
Yuri cried out as Tenchi planted his lips upon her neck. But, soon she found herself fading away...

One would think with all the activity involving magical girls is the last couple days that the great scientist, Washu Kobayashi, would be neck-deep in all the action. However, Washu was nowhere to be found after the new magical girl, Iffy, made her appearance. Nor was she around to witness the sudden plague of vampires upon Tokyo. This was because she was caught up with a matter that she felt was of much greater importance.
"Gods, this not good!" she whispered to herself as she studied her findings on her computer. "If we don't do something soon, the whole world, maybe even the whole universe, is royally screwed!"

Alielle Relrye watched the news on TV with great concern. It seems that riots were breaking out in various parts of Tokyo, and nobody knew the cause. Alielle knew she had to find Ifurita, yet she had no idea where her daughter was at this time.
"Mom!!! Are you here??!!!" came a cry coming from the front door. Alielle rushed over there to see Ifurita, in her Iffy outfit, standing there, panting away.
"Oh, sweetie, thank the gods you're alright!" Alielle cried as she ran to embrace her daughter.
"Mom, we need to get out of here, right now!"
"Is it about those riots?"
"Yes. Those people starting the riots aren't ordinary people. I need to get you somewhere safe!"
Alielle quickly obliged. However, as the two of them turned and ran out the door, they found two individuals standing right outside.
"Well well well. Lookie what we found!" Pixy Misa said, with a sneering Akasha standing beside her.

Chapter 4

Ifurita and her mother huddled together as Pixy Misa approached them, Akasha standing not far behind her. Misa eyed the two of them over, a devious grin upon her face. Misa lifted her arms up. Ifurita closed her eyes in anticipation of whatever horrible thing Misa planned to do. Then, it happened.
"Oh, I'm so glad to finally catch up to you!" Misa cried in joy. Soon, Ifurita found herself caught in the loving embrace of the blond magical girl.
"You're so nice and soft!" Misa said, cuddling and rubbing her cheek against Ifurita's.
At this scene, Alielle and Akasha both smiled. Alielle reached over and patted Misa on the head.
"My my my, little Iffy, it looks like you've made yourself a new companion." Alielle said. "And, I must say, Miss Misa, you are even cuter in person!"
"Mom!" Ifurita cried in embarrassment.
"Thank you, Iffy's Mama!" Misa replied. "I've been madly in love with Iffi since I first laid eyes on her, and when I grow up I'm gonna marry her!"
Ifurita looked at Misa in shock, right before Misa gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"MISA!!!!" came a cry from a short distance away. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING???!!"
All eyes turned to see an angry Sammy, her friends in tow. Sammy looked like a volcano about to blow its top.
"What do you think I'm doing, Sammy, dear?" Misa responded with a sly grin. "I'm busy making out with Iffy!"
"That's so indecent!" Sammy yelled. She ran over, grabbed Iffy by the arm, and tried to yank her from Misa's grip. "You have no business doing such things to Iffy! You should be kissing me.....er...um...you should wait until you are older to kiss somebody!"
From a distance, Ryo-ohki and Bron watched the scene unfold. They wisely chose to stay out of it. And, perched on top of Ifurita's house was Rumiya in his bird form. Rumiya felt his heart sink as Misa declared her love for Iffy. Even though he knew it was a long shot for him and Misao/Misa to be together, it still hit him hard now that the reality of it had finally set in.
Meanwhile, Akasha watched Misa and Sammy argue with a pleased smile. She placed her hand against her cheek at the thought of how cute Misa and Iffy would be together. And, she also wondered just how well her vampire army was faring.....

Inside the bedroom of the Amano household, deep moans sounded as Tenchi and Yuri Amano engaged in coitus. Yuri lie flat on her stomach on the bed while Tenchi lie flat on top of her, spooning her from behind. They moaned together as Tenchi thrust deep inside her harder and harder. At last, they climaxed together and Tenchi ejaculated inside her like a running faucet.
They rested limply for a short while before they both rolled over and lie on her side together, Tenchi's arm still around his lover. Yuri chuckled as she touched her new dagger-like canine teeth. Vampirism was turning out to be rather fun.
"So, Tenchi, have you always had the hots for me like this?"
"Oh yeah. Ever since Misao and Sasami became friends, I've had my eye on you, and  I wanted to pork you so hard. But, I was too much of a nervous mook to be able to say anything, and the thought of displeasing Aeka and Ryoko also kept me from being able to speak up. I guess becoming a vampire has brought out the inner animal in me."
"And what an animal you've become." Yuri cooed before turning around and locking lips with Tenchi. So lost in each other they were that it took them a minute to notice the glowing form that had entered the room.........

As Sammy and Misa continued to bicker, Akasha felt a pain in her chest. She clenched her hand to her chest and cried aloud. This drew everybody's attention, including Misa and Sammy.
"KASH-KASH!!!" Misa cried as she ran to her friend. "What's the matter?!"
"I...don't know. Something....something is happening to my vampires. I keep losing my contact with them. And I feel....something else. Moon magic. I sense moon magic, and it hurts!"
"Hang in there, Kash-kash, I'm right here by your side!" Misa told Akasha, embracing her stricken friend.
"Moon magic? You think....?" Bron began to ask Ryo-ohki.
"Yeah. Looks like Feena has already taken action" Ryo answered.
Sammy and Iffy watched Misa tend to her fallen friend. They both felt rather bad for Akasha at that moment. Despite all the trouble Misa and Akasha had caused, they couldn't help but feel sorry for the two of them. Misa's genuine concern for her friend truly moving, and they found that they wanted to help them somehow.
As if to meet their concern, everybody's attention was suddenly drawn away by a glowing silver light that appeared in the sky. Akasha's agony was soon consumed by fear as she realized what that light was. Misa held the vampire girl even tighter as Akasha began to panic.
The light faded and revealed a regal looking girl with purple hair about the age of Sammy and her friends riding atop a Oriental dragon. The dragon held a screaming blue-haired girl by the butt in its mouth. Akasha recognized the blue-haired girl as Kurumu, the succubus who helped her transform into a vampire. The dragon landed and dropped Kurumu to the ground. The purple-haired girl then stepped off the dragon to greet everybody.
"Hello. My name is Shaorin Shugogetten. I am a representative of the Kingdom of Spheres."
"Told you Feena wouldn't want to do her own dirty work." Ryo whispered to Bron.
"I have come to put an end to the vampire rampage." Shaorin went on. "I have already taken care of all the vampires you created, Akasha."
"Taken care of?" Sasami asked, suddenly concerned for her brother. "You don't mean you kill...."
"No, do not fear. I have merely returned all the vampires back to their original human selves."
Shaorin approached Akasha. "Vampire, I must also return you back to your original state."
Misa's eyes widened with shock and anger. "You can't! Kash-kash is my friend! I'm not going to let you just eliminate her like that!"
Sammy stepped up and angrily chided Misa. "Her name is not Akasha! Her name is Moka Akashiya! She was our friend before your meddling, and we want her back!"
Shaorin smiled warmly. "Do not fear, either of you. All I will be doing is suppressing her vampire nature. She will still have all of her memories of both her life as Moka and her time as Akasha."
With that said, Shaorin place a hand upon Akasha's chest. A silver glow overtook the vampire. Misa expected Akasha to cry in pain, but instead the vampire only smiled peacefully. She soon fell asleep in Misa's arms.
"She will need to rest for awhile." Shaorin explained. "When she awakens, she will be her human self and as good as new."
Sammy, her friends, and even Misa felt relief. For Kurumu and Rumiya, it was a different story. Kurumu quietly cursed, while Rumiya shuddered at the thought of how his sister was going to react to this development. If only he could get in contact with her.....

Tenchi and Yuri looked at each other with extreme embarrassment. Both of them had been returned to their former human state, but they remembered everything they did as vampires. Everything. Even now, they were still naked in Yuri's bed. How they were going to explain this to Misao and Sasami they did not know.

Something was wrong. Rumiya tried and tried to get in contact with Ramia, but she simply would not answer. He was beginning to get really worried.
Meanwhile, Sammy and her friends were getting to know Shaorin, while Alielle watched with pride all the new friends her daughter had made  The moon maiden told them all about her meeting with Feena and how Feena granted her her new powers to stop the growing vampire infestation in Tokyo.
"Yeah, on that note," Sasami spoke up, "what are we going to do about her now?"
All eyes turned to Misa, who was still tending to a sleeping Moka. A bead of sweat ran down Misa's forehead as she looked at everybody nervously.
"That's a very good question, Sasami." came a voice from about them.
The group looked up to see two figures floating in the air above them. Sammy and Ryo-ohki recognized one figure as Tsunami, while Iffy, Bron, and Alielle recognized Jazirian.
"It seems we have a problem in Juraihelm involving Misa." Tsunami began to explain. "We now know who her patron is."
Rumiya, who was watching the scene, let out a mental 'oh crap' as he heard this. He was about to fly away when Jazirian eyed him from afar and lifted her hand to the air. She let out an incantation, and as Rumiya began to fly upward, he suddenly found himself changing. He was now in his human form, and he fell to the ground not far from the group.
"Rumiya?! What the heck are you doing here?!" Ryo-ohki shouted in surprise.
"That's not all, I'm afraid." Jazirian said sadly. The snake princess pointed her hand at Misa and made another incantation. A blue light surrounded the blond magical girl, and her form began to change. To everybody's shock, the form of Misa was soon replaced by none other than that of Misao.
"Misao?! You're Pixy Misa?!" Iffy cried in shock. Sasami was equally shocked. However, all Misao could do is look around in confusion, having no idea where she was of what she was doing there.
Then, Iffy realized something Tsunami had said, and looked towards Sammy. "Sammy, Tsunami called you Sasami. Does that mean...?"
"Oh dear." Sasami sighed. "But, wait, do I know you?"
Iffy blushed. "Umm, yeah, well, I...I...I'm your friend, Ifurita. God, I'm so embarrassed now!"
"If you all come to Juraihelm, we can explain everything and try to clear things up." Tsunami said.
"Looks like we're going on a little trip." Sasami muttered.

Down by a seashore, a girl, about age ten, with dusty blond hair strode down the beach with an older boy who had similar physical features to her. Sara Mudo often enjoyed walking by the ocean, sometimes dragging her older brother, Setsuna, along with her. She didn't know why, but she always felt a deep connection to the ocean and to water in general. Setsuna didn't share that love of the ocean, and typically felt annoyed when his little sister dragged him along for these walks.
"Hey, don't run off too far!" Setsuna yelled as Sara began to run ahead of him. But, Sara didn't listen to him. She was a little too curious about a small green object that she saw wash ashore to give much regard to her nagging brother.
She approached the object. At first, it seemed like just a small glob of some sort of sea slime. That is, until it moved. Whatever it was, it was alive. Her curiosity perked even more, Sara picked up the green creature.
"Hey, put that down! You don't know what it is or where it's been!" Setsuna scolded her as he approached her from behind. Again, Sara ignored her brother.
"Hi! My name is Sara Mudo. What's your's?" Sara asked the slime, somehow expecting it to answer. To Setsuna's utter shock, it did.
"Makoto. My name is Makoto."