Comiket 85 Discussion

Started by shades of blue, November 01, 2013, 07:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 01, 2013, 07:23:10 PM Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 10:01:43 PM by Dr.Soviet
circle.ms has updated their site with circle locations for C85 and like before, I've whipped up a map of where Kaji will be. This time there are two other circles next to him, with Tenchi related markers. Super interesting. :dogout:

Very interdasting, Who are the two circles near him anyway?

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on November 01, 2013, 10:01:35 PM
Very interdasting, Who are the two circles near him anyway?

That's about all you'll get out of gtrans and the limited information provided on circle.ms. Thankfully the one guy has a site, but it sucks. And he included some info stating his shit was about Tenchi & Paradise War and he'd have a calendar at the show. Not that I'd expect much from the guy, I mean just look at his circle icon. That shit reeks of Pixiv/Diviart quality.

Guess its time to remember I'm a tenchi fan again. I'll place this at 1B of state of TR's importance. 1A being basketball of course. Tenchi is cool and all, but he ain't no Derrick Rose  :son:

December 29, 2013, 09:50:19 AM #5 Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 10:20:55 AM by shades of blue
first sneak at C85 good appears online and it's a dozy. A new issue of Tenchi Ban and another doujin titled "Tenchi Muyo - If -".

tenchi ban 13.12

tenchi muyo - [what] if -

So much to take in with this single image. Ryouohki in adult form, a kid with Ayela's hair color, Ryoko's daughter floating & a preggo Ayeka?! waa~

Tenchi's kids growing up to the left?! ...and kenshi's childhood to the right.

Well purple is definitely Ayeka's daughter. Even see what has to be one of Tenchi's sons.
Aunty Sasami & Aunty Noike also sneak their way in, along with Amane?!

and the back of tenchi ban 13.12

I'd be a lot happier if we got to see a child from Sasami.

I find the character designs for the children a bit unimaginative (when you consider the difference between Washu and Ryoko), but I find the Tenchi and son (or Kenshi?) pic adorable!  :duke:

I hope but don't expect Sasami's and Mihoshi's and Washu's kids to show up.  You have this ordered Shades?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Though its a lil disappointing not seeing any Washu, Mihoshi and Noike babies.

Are they  the sisters Kenshi all talked about ? I thought that was reference to Tenchi's women. I want see the others children.

Quote from: Gaston on December 29, 2013, 01:15:16 PM
Are they  the sisters Kenshi all talked about ? I thought that was reference to Tenchi's women. I want see the others children.

No.  Rea was pregnant at the end of OAV3.  Clearly her son cannot be younger than Tenchi's daughters.  Either that kid is Tenchi's son or Rea had a second son.  He's quite clearly there with the daughters watching Kenshi on the screen:

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

December 29, 2013, 02:12:42 PM #13 Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 02:18:18 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Wonder if that's Noike's son.

Or that could be Washu's son from that doujin.

Puts an ENTIRE new perspective on that Noike x Tenchi doujin.

No wonder Ayeka was ok with it, she was already pregnant  :staredog:

You know, she does have that prego look going on, covering gown and everything.

December 29, 2013, 02:50:39 PM #14 Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 02:52:37 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Scratch that, that's definitely Seina's kid and I'd bet my right asscheek that Amane is his mother with her teasing him like that. Looks like Tenchi's girls might have a crush on him, continuing the harem legacy.