Sekirei Season 3?

Started by Setofan1, April 08, 2013, 04:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hell if I know. Looking at her mangaupdates page, all I see are yoai doujins, oneshots & shorts. Seikirei doesn't even fit into her other works. Which would explain why the little fujoshi would get bored with writing a seinen title.

Quote from: SimmyC on November 03, 2013, 01:59:19 PM
If you believe Tenchi Ryu, hawt chick pairs up with the wrong guy and not the main harem. Haven't seen/read the series myself so, oh well. :uhaul:
Completely wrong guy. This is like Ayeka falling for Clay or some shit. Not like her falling for Kagato who's actually a badass and stuff, no the unsympathetic jerkass character not many care for and actually hate. And it makes it worse since a while back, we got some type of past vision arc that hinted on Minato getting her, all that was shot to hell.

The issue have is not necessarily just that Minato doesn't get her, but of all people, the worst character in the series. And the reason is so shitty. Something that has been considered Mysterious for years (the marking on her forhead that was like a lock) just randomly disappears after getting hit hard enough. No seriously, that's how it happened. Not a special arc dedicated to her, not a reference to her hidden past, just falling on her ass.

Like shades alluded to, Sakurako has just given up on this series. Another reason I got respect for Kaji. Cause as much as people might bitch and complain about certain paths he takes his series, he still cares and contributes after all these years. Not every has this dedication I guess.

Okay, if I understand correctly, the sekirei who has a sign on her face is now with the rich bitch boy.....What.  :frogonk:

Quote from: Gaston on November 04, 2013, 07:26:39 PM
Okay, if I understand correctly, the sekirei who has a sign on her face is now with the rich bitch boy.....What.  :frogonk:
Yep....

Quote from: shades of blue on November 04, 2013, 04:08:17 PM
Hell if I know. Looking at her mangaupdates page, all I see are yoai doujins, oneshots & shorts. Seikirei doesn't even fit into her other works. Which would explain why the little fujoshi would get bored with writing a seinen title.

so she hates money? is this a trend in moon land?

Guess what....she's now dead

:lmao: :lmao:

Karma bitch....join the wrong harem, you die.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on November 21, 2013, 10:43:24 PM

What happenned ?  :woot:

Quote from: Gaston on November 22, 2013, 05:03:01 AM

What happenned ?  :woot:

She kissed the bastard, used her power then it killed her lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on November 03, 2013, 12:09:02 AM
And with this...I'm done with the series....

http://raw.senmanga.com/Sekirei/154/11

:shepicide: :shepicide: :shepicide:

Don't tell me that gay little kid got Akitsu after all the nonsense Minato went through? ;.;

What the heck! ;.;
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on November 22, 2013, 10:38:40 PM

Don't tell me that gay little kid got Akitsu after all the nonsense Minato went through? ;.;

What the heck! ;.;
And did absolutely nothing to deserve her....NOTHING

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on November 22, 2013, 10:43:04 PM
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on November 22, 2013, 10:38:40 PM

What the heck! ;.;
And did absolutely nothing to deserve her....NOTHING

Go to hell Sakurako!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's too busy writing blog post about how she's bored of writing manga and crap.  :staredog: :staredog:

This is where you got to appreciate Kaji, at least he stays motivated. Sakurako just goes and blatantly gives up

Yus, but sometimes I get a feeling MK is tired too.  I mean spending 10 years on GXP.  Really?  REALLY?!?!  It's an okay series and all, but Tenchi is a god!!!  Stop writing about all these other characters and get back to the main story line MK, before you die;.;  Let's see Tenchi get romantic with the girls.  Let's see Tenchi get MORE girls too.  He can't be outdone by Seina and his little brother;.;

At least MK still gives us bits and pieces and doesn't disrepect his characters  :frogonk:  That rich guy getting Akitsu would be like Seiryu swooping in episode 18 and getting Ayeka <.<  It's just stupid.

But this is what I really like fanart and fanfiction in the meantime.  Sure 90% is junk, but 10% I like and can pick and choose what suits me.  Especially since I think most series end lame or become lame in their run.

Oh, and MK is the only first creator I know ending a show on harem that's meant to end on harem.  So many previous shows chickened out.  I wonder if Sakurako is even going to end it on harem now or make Minato choose a 1 and only?

Yea, that would be such a weak ass ending if he didn't. And agree, not many shows end with a strong harem ending. Campione did, SnO could but is trying to go all drama serious mode, and Demon King Daimao did but was a bit rushed.